St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. J

St Therese, please help me to focus and progress and finish in time and please help everyone to be understanding and supportive

2. john

St.Therese please help me to do and live according to the will of the father. thanks a lot for your showers of blessings. intercede for me.

3. I.F

This was so helpful! I picked her for my confermation saint. And im making mine next year! I pray to her, i used to be a girl who called herself catholic but never practiced the faith or bothered to learn about it but then i entered a catholic school and i was able to learn alot more about God! Im 12 and i will be making my First Holy Communion this year! I also made my first confession last month! :D im so thankful for all of this. Although my dad doesn't know about any of this (he is a Jehovah Witness and is forcing me to try to convert into this religion, for he thinks im non-religious, i will refuse!) PRAY FOR ME ST.THERESA! GOD BLESS ALL :)

4. J

Saint Therese, please give me strength to deal with everything and approach it in the right way and please help everyone to understand and have faith

5. Elizabeth Scott

When I was a very young child as a protestant I ran into our local Chapel to escape Bullies and I prayed to the first person I saw there who was St Therese. I did not even know the name at the time. My grandmother was blind and needed a catarac operation and when I arrived in she said have you brought me flowers. My grandmother was also a protestant. I said no but I have been praying to a Lady in our local Chapel that has. She said she could smell the scent of beautiful roses. I did not understand this at the time but I guess she is a saint to all the faiths. God bless her soul forever.

6. Sierra<33

I am also using her as my Confirmation saint! She has a a wonderful story who we can all learn from<3

7. RODOLFO

YEAH ITS SO COOL SHE HAS MANY SISTERS IN OUR SCHOOL IN PHILIPPINES OUR VALUES TEACHER TAUGHT US ALL OF THE SAINTS! HURRAY!

8. Ana G.

i get to be st.theresa for a play at our church. she had lots of courage and stength!

9. Lxssa

St. Theresa really reminds me of myself in away, i can be very sensitive and dont like it when i feel far from the lord because i think im not doing enough.. its kind of a personal struggle you have with your self and the more you keep practicing the stronger your faith gets.. its soo weird how my mom has always had St. Theresa at the door of her room for as long as i can remember and its there as i speak and now its hat i read about her i'm inspired i couldnt imagine that our personalities would be soo similar..

10. arianna

she is coooooooooooolllllll i love doing research its really fun learning something neww

11. Kaye

St Therese leaves a true message of how little actions do count. Having been severely abused as a child I never lost faith in God. God helped me through every day. Every day I give a smile or a word of encouragement or open a door for someone, somewhere. Hearing St Therese's story makes me realise how blessed I am to have found that the litle things do count. Thank yoy for these healing words.

12. Courtney

I am so inspired by St.Therese. I see so much of myself in her <3

13. Mark Smith

I love you Saint Terese'. Spend your heaven with me (us). Pour down your consolations upon us through your prayers. If it be our heavenly Father's will, be with me (us) always. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end!. Amen.

14. Anna Stanczak

MAN! This was very helpful!! It was so detailed and what not that, OH DANG, this is the only thing i need to cite! <3
    *** GO THERESE ***

15. Nikita

She is a complete Sweet-Heart!!! (=

16. anne

I thought this article was very informative. I have heard of St. Teresa of Lisieux since I was a small child and now I read her story. I loved so many of her qualities and only wish that I could imitate her more in my "daily walk".

17. Eamon Reilly

I painted a picture of Saint Therese and googling her for info for under the painting brought me here. This is a great informative page and I hope to send a lot of people here from my page on art website deviantart.

18. Lauren Monet

Omg..who ever posted this information is a complete genius it helped me so much when it came tim to do this st.therese project i picked her for a really good reason i knew that she would be one of the mosts interesting saints of our time..thank u st.therese u just dont know how thankful and grateful we all are of u..if ur reading this please join me in the hail mary...

Hail mary
    Hail mary full of grace
    the lord is with you
    blessed are you among women
    and blessed is the fruit of your womb, jesus
    Holy mary, mother of god, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death
    Amen!

19. J

St Therese, I pray to you, please help me to get through everything I am facing at the moment and complete it and please help everyone to be understanding and supportive during this difficult time

20. Raphael

MOTHER THERESA IS A MY MENTOR.I OWE HER GREAT.SHE HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS MANY TIMES.I ONLY SEEK FOR HER INTERSECTION AND DIRECTIONS ON THE WAYS TO FOLLOW SO THAT I CAN COME TO MEET HER WHERE SHE IS.