St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. J

St Therese, please allow my application to be accepted and please help my family to be understanding, helpful and supportive during this difficult time.

2. Therese

St Therese is always my most favourite saint ever! My mum prayed to Our Lady to helped find a perfect name for me after I was born. Then, she dreamed a name one night. It was 'Therese'. My mum described me as stubborn just like St Therese herself. I am happy and grateful that our beloved dear Mother had chose this name for me! Thank you and bless us, dear Mother and St Therese,and pls send me a rose from the heavenly garden. Amen.

3. Vanessa

You are the best Saint by far.

4. Ruthie

I've loved St. Therese since I was a little girl. I took her name as my Confirmation name..in the 4th grade. She has been an inspiration to me since.
    Now, I write for our church newsletter, and read Scripture on Sundays....For
    next month's newsletter, I will be writing about my Dear St. Therese, so others,
    who do not know her, may learn about her as I did... when I was young.
    Every day I try to fashion my life after her. She kept things simple, close to
    her heart, doing it all for the love of her Jesus.
    St. Therese, Pray for us alll, in good times and in bad..... Allow us the simplicity and beauty of life..as you saw and lived it .... thru Jesus...Our Lord...

5. LAS

Oh St. Therese "the little flower", i love your "little way" so much! Please send me a rose from heaven to show me your presence, please bless me... thank you.

6. T.K

I think st therese is a very nice saint and that is why i chose her for my conformation name.She was my grandads very favourite saint and i choose her in memory of him.

7. J

St Therese, please help me to get through this difficult time. Please let everything work out and let me get everything done in time. Please help everyone to help me in the right way and at the right time. Please give everyone faith and perspective for the situation, including me, and help me to get the approval for the right time when I will be ready. I know that completing this is the only way I can move forward and that the time for doing so is as soon as possible - please help everyone to realise this too and be understanding and supportive. Please give me endurance and focus so I can finish and guidance so I know what to do.

8. K.B.

Blessed St. Therese, please pray for me. I am crippled with pain. I am unable to work because of it, my spirit suffers and my husband and I go without. Please help me to overcome this disease, to do the things I need and want to do and to grow in faith, in Jesus and the Blessed Mother.

Amen.

9. therese lee

please saint therese pray for me to be permanantly cured from breat cancer. and grant ill never get it again in any part of my body of any kind you cured me when i had it in the left breast 17 years ago. please cure me now ive got it in the right breast as my surgoen has told me he garantees me a 100 per cent cure please let that be a sign to me that he is right thank you

10. Dave

St. Theresa, we pray for the rose...please hear our prayers.

11. Alexandria

I feel like I can relate with St.Therese a little. She is such a beautiful saint and I love her Little Way. She is one of my favorite saints. St.Therese, please pray for me that I figure out what I want to do when I am older because I'm not sure if I want to become a nun and that I act like you.

12. La

La May a6, 2011 3:50 P.M. To all my sisters in the spirit, I have been searching for a site to find a Patron Saint specializing in helping those with stroke problems. I am not seeking a Saint that has had a stroke but one that knows how to help a person who has had one. Can any of you give me any suggestions of a Saint you know of or know about; or where I might go on the internet to find one? I lost my precious book detailing the definitions of over a thousand+ Saints and have not been able to replace it. The Saint is for my husband. Please help us. Thanking you in the Spirit, I remain your Sister in the Spirit, LA

13. Jessie

St. Therese... Please intercede for me in my request. Please bring unity back to my family. I miss them dearly and am heartbroken by my actions that have led me to lose my family. Please strengthen my prayer life and being me closer to you, God, & my family!

14. Emma

St. Therese please intercede for my mother Noreen who is having health problems at the moment. We pray to you to help her overcome this. xx

15. James

I thought I knew all about Therese,But there were many interesting facts in the article,that I din't know.She never stops amazing me and is always full of surprizes.

16. rochelle

God bless St. Therese as she has helped me so many times in my life. I pray to her everyday because I feel like I am nobody and I will never do anything great in my life. I always wanted to be a Nun. I think that was the life I wanted to live.St. Therese has made me see I am special, but I have to believe that. Keep blessing me.

17. ig

St Therese, please hear my prayers and intercede for me. Please send me the rose I so desperately want. In Jesus name I ask to please hear my prayer.

18. raymund

st. therese is my patron saint. she is my favorite aside from st. martin of lima. when i visited the carmelite monastery, a nun gave me a red rose. i know dear saint that you sent that to me. you answered my prayers and the rose that i did ask for a sign was granted. how i love thee.

19. kailee

St.Threse I love you! help me through hard times.

20. Sarabeth

I have to do a project 4 skool about some1 who has contributed positivly to the communtite(im IB), so i choose her!!!! i realy want to be more like her, but i find myself acting differently around my friends. one of the reasons i think is because when ever i tell some1 dat i go to church every sunday, they think that i am really religious. i guess i just dont want to be that kind of person, around my friends. anyway, Therese is an amazin person. its hard to belive that she gave up so much, then she had to die at 24. i feel so bad for her yet agian i feel happy for her because she had such a GORGEOUS heart.