St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief ... Continue Reading

1. Rosemary

Thank you for being my confirmation saint and thank you for your beauty inside and out. I appreciate reading your story and how you wanted to please God so much. I am doing that as well, the best I humanly can and I pray that when I do the little things, without telling anyone, that HE sees my motives and my desires for it is my wish to be like Jesus and walk on the same path and love unconditionally, which sometimes is so hard, but if I keep my eyes on Jesus in everything I do, no matter how small, I feel will reward me, for the little things. I pray that I St. Therese will intercede for me regarding my sister in Law, Cory, she needs peace and love and relief now in her life. Thank you for hearing my prayers.

2. Rebecca

I am scared my older sister is jealous of me because I seem to be having an easier time in school and I am a better runner than her. I don't want her to feel any of the pain or confused emotions she is feeling, please let her forgive me for leaving her behind on our run today, for she is really upset with me. I know not what to do, I don't want to stop trying so hard while I run because that is the pain I offer to lord Jesus. I see I should keep trying as hard I can while I run but keep my times as quiet as I can but I need help for I am not at all modest and greatly struggle to hold in my pride.

St. Therese Lisieux, please help my sister and I to for give each other our hates jealousies and aggravations so we may become as close as you and your older sister Paulina, humble me as you humbled yourself and help me sacrifice my pains desires successes and failures to God and pray that one day both my sister and I will become saints.

3. J

St Therese, I feel so alone. Please let all the problems that I am facing at the moment be resolved this time. Please help my mum understand and help me. Please give me strength so that I can finally get through all this.

4. J

St Therese, please give me strength to deal with everything I am facing so that I am able to get through it. Please be with me during the surgery that I am about to undergo. Please let it be successful and let the healing occur quickly and correctly so that my condition is completely resolved. Amen

5. J

St Therese, please help me to be able to finish everything in time. Please help me to not feel so alone as I always feel that at the times I need the most support from my family I get none. Please help everyone to help me to do it especially as this is my very last chance. Please let them realise this as I am really out of choices and options and will not get any more chances. Please intercede for me so my request is granted. Amen

6. Martina

Dear little flower St. Therese of Lisieux, my holy confirmation patron. Thank you for watching over me and my family. Thank you for giving me my puppy Tara as she was born on your feast day and I recognize her to be a wonderful gift from you. She brings a lot of cheer to my life. Please watch over me in this difficult time for me and over my husband as well. Please make sure my recently deceased and very loved grandmother is in peace and I pray for all my deceased relatives as well. Peace to them all. Please help me to be strong and not let anger and pain rule me but place kindness and consideration for others in my heart. Please speak to St. Philomena on my behalf to bring a little one(s) into our lives and bring back love and trust into my recently damaged marriage. l see your little signs you leave for me that give me will and strength to go on. Thank you for every little deed you do for me and my loved ones. In God's name I pray. Amen

7. Rita

St.Thereza, petron saint of our late baby, thank you for all the faith you had in God during your time on earth, I beg you kindly, pray for me to our Savior, to cover my family with his precious blood, to strenthen my faith in Him, and to protect I and my husband from all evils,so that we grow together to love and serve our Lord. Our families still need us, pray for us that our Good Lord may bless us with more many years on earth. May our baby's soul rest with Jesus in God's Kingdom-Amen.

8. psadie

Thank you, St. Therese for sending the roses that signified each of my wishes. I wait for my favors to be granted from God. I wait patiently even though the waiting is the hardest.

9. Kate

St. Therese, please intercede for me. Ask God to deliver me from panic, fear and anxiety. Help me to find confidence in God's love for me so that I can move on and continue with my life. My family needs me.

10. Christina

Thank you for being there - please look after Shahid, Sara and Noah - and us all

11. J

St Therese, thank you for allowing my application to be accepted. Please help my mum and the rest of my family understand how I feel and help me to get through this in the way that I need to. Please let them realise the importance of doing this and help me with it while I still have the time and before it's too late even if they don't understand why. Please grant me this favour as I know this is what I need in order to be able to get through this. Please help me to be able to get this soon.

12. Maddie

Thank you ,St Theresa for favor (not yet received) my faith is strong Please help us to save this little girl's future from a life of dihonesty and manipulation ,so she may become the wonderful woman she is meant to be .

13. joan

saint Therese please grant me favor, intercede on my behalf with god through Jesus Christ that i may find favorable employment to care for my self & my family,

14. ml

St Therese, please intercede so that we may be approved for a car loan tomorrow. I will follow your little way each day more and more, amen.

15. fe

st. therese pls give me sign that the man am currently communicating right now is the one that i'm praying for as a lifetime partner, pls pray and guide me in my actions. pls pray also for my cousin gigi she loves you very much and you are her inspiration. thank you.

16. Amethyst

Dear st. Therese,I'm going through a rough time in my life and need a sign that you are still listening to my prayers.I love you and you will always be in my heart.

17. Ang

St. Therese Thank you for answering so many of my prayers and sending your roses. Please be with my daughter doing volunteer work in Africa that she and her friends and teacher will be safe and return home safely. Help heal all suffering with cancer including my mom. Protect our teenagers including my son as they attempt to find their place in this world.

18. Yoli

Saint Therese..... I have read your book, and really enjoyed it. My daughter really needs your help right now, and is praying to you. Please send her a sign letting her know that you are listening to her and that our Lord Jesus loves her alot, and is also listening to her request. I really want her and my son home very soon, I really miss them, and makes me sad all the time. I love you and please whisper to Bobby and send Miranda a Rose! Love Yoli

19. J

St Therese, please allow me to be given the time I require. Please help my family to help me during this difficult time.

20. collette

st theresa, thank you for the flowers you sent me me on different occasions. Please help my son have friends and fun, and please help me to buy a little house for us.