St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. Melanie

St. Therese, please hear my desperate prayer.

2. Em

This was so inspiring! I am now positive that she is the perfect saint to use for my Conformation name.

3. june

During my preparations of my board exams.. Two friends of mine recommended me to ask for help from St. Therese.. My friend told me, that if God will answer your prayer, St. Therese will show you any sign of flower. It could be a picture or a real one. I prayed to a statue of St. Therese on a church. When I returned back to the church, I saw a bouquet of roses on her statue. The result of my board exams was released last Friday night and very thankful that I've passed the board exams.. Thank you St. Therese!!!

4. Generoso M. Magdangal, Jr.

My family's life was once touched by St. Therese. I prayed hard through her for a difficult decision. While I am in a meeting at a restaurant, I asked her to give me a sign so I could decide wisely. When I went out of the restaurant, I was surpried to see the hood of my car covered with white flowers that fell from the plants over the parking lot. To my amazement, there were other cars that are parked beside mine and it was only my car that was smothered with flowers. My prayers were answered and I made the right decision.

5. J

St Therese, please help me to make the right decision and please allow my application to be accepted without any problems. Amen

6. Sarah

Please Help me to not get hurt and to live a holy life and get to heaven and follow your little way St.Therese

7. PIK

Blessed be god FOREVER

8. Chris

St. Therese, though I came here to ask for your help, I find myself knowing that there are others in greater need and I pray that you will help them.

9. LS

Dear St. Therese, please help me pray to Jesus that I will receive a job offer from the company that I applied. I am desperately in need of a job right now.

10. CV

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love; ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore and tell Him I will love Him each day more and more. Amen.

Please salvage my damaged relationship with John. May we reconcile to find a true, healthy, honest, holy, faithful and unconditional bond blessed by GOD. May God enter his life and may we walk on a holy path together. Shed him of the negative and evil emotions that consume him and cause him to behave in hurtful ways: anger, hatred, spite, the inability to forgive, the ability to me harsh, hurtful, and cruel, stubbornness, selfishness, pride and narcissism. Soften his heart and fill him with love and compassion. Give him a moment of clarity in which he realizes and cares about the pain he has inflicted upon me. Please help heal my damaged relationship. I am in emotional, mental and physical anguish with our current status, and I feel despondent and weak. I do not know how to mend our relationship and the only hope I have is you. I humbly beg you help John and me as we continue to fight and hurt each other. Please, I beg, lead him back to me- allow us to reunite soon.

"Almighty God, hear this prayer." Dear Lord, I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Take away the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.

11. selena rose

i had been asked to choose my favorite saint and after much research i decided to choose the patron saint of my school. st.therese is such an inspiration for me. i may not be a great person but i hope to do little big things through her blessings. i truly loved this article . amazing! <3

12. Santo Davis

I love you my dear great sister LITTLE FLOWER. St.Theresa pray for me, and help me.

13. J

St Therese, please allow my application to be accepted without any problems and please help me to finish. Amen

14. Malcolm Lumb

My beloved Tricia (Patricia) died on 12th April 2011
    Born 27th March 1930
    Her mother Ellen told Tricia she could pick a faith but she wasn’t to chop and change, Pat chose the Roman Catholic faith.
    On one of days we took a trip to Lisieux to the Basilica to St. Therese, when we got there we saw there many steps up to the entrance and no slope for disabled.Tricia was dismayed. I went to the loo, when I came out I couldn’t see Tricia
    Then I heard “Malcolm!" and heard someone clapping, I looked up and saw my brave Tricia at the top of the steps, clapping her self, I joined in, it was really a magnificent effort, when Tricia found great difficulty walking. She had Rhuematoid Arthritis, Oestoarthritis, Osteoporosis and two leaky heart vavles.
    I asked her how she did it. She said she just prayed to St. Therese that she could be allowed to go in the church. And God gave her the strength to do it.
    She was like St. Therese in that she didn’t let people see how much pain she was in and when she had to do something that she didn’t like she offered it up as a prayer to God.
    I nursed her for almost three years single handled, well she nursed me back to health; when I had a stroke and lost the use of my arm &leg. I wanted to do the same. Sadly it was not to be. She was a true Christian and devoted to her chosen faith.
    Her vocation was Love too. I was truly, truly lucky to have met her and finally married her.
    It hasn't been easy, I humbly ask you Saint Thesese, please give me the strench to carry on,
    without my Angel

15. Miles Erb

this girl is an inspiration to me as a Catholic and should be an example to Christians everywhere that you don't have to do something huge or miraculous to serve GOD. she is my favorite Saint and i love her very much.

16. Hugh Anthony

My birth mother whom I found in 1993 and have been in contact with died on Saturday 2nd October this year 2011. Ida was from Italy. She died on a very special day. Please pray for her and our family. Thank you

17. Victor

The bishops conference of my Country shifted the memorial of this great saint today because, 1st October is the feast of Our Lady Patroness of my country.... Providentially,today's gospel is all about true love of God and our neighbours-not minding the race,colour,tribe,language,believe even the country which St Therese is an epitome. Dearest Little Way, obtain for us from God,the grace of unconditional Love of God and our neighbours...

18. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Therese, You are the patron saint of our parish and is also of our former parish! Please pray for us!

19. Marlene

St. Therese please heal my granddaughter, who is within the spectruof autism, that she learn chew and eventually learn to talk. Kindly intercede for my daughter, that she be accepted for a job in a cruise liner so that she can support the medical needs of her daughter with special needs. Thank you St.THERESE for answering my prayers in the past and teach me and my family to be always humble in piotr ways like you were.

20. chet bas

happy feast day St. Therese! please pray for the soul of my aunt, teresa gabucan. thank you for showing us that we can be extraordinary by doing ordinary tasks in a Christian manner.