St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. JEM

St. Therese has been my favorite saint all my life! I'm choosing her for my confirmation saint!:)

2. Elina Tan

Saint Thérèse of Lisieux, I love you! : ) Pray for those who turn to you, Jesus, and blessed virgin Mary. Amen. A dear little flower... as always! ♥

3. angie

St. Therese please pray for my daughter and mother that their tests will be good and treatments sucessful. Thank you for answered prayers.

4. ngao

I am depressed and require school fees for my children and also need to clear my debts. Am to start novena to st. Terese to day.

5. J

St Therese, please help me to achieve everything that I set out to in 2012. Please let this be the most productive year. Please allow myfurther application to be approved. I ask you to please guide me and help me to make the right decisions about the best way to go about this. Please help everyone around me to understand and to help and support me and realise and accept that this is the right thing for me to do.Please give them and me strength and endurance to get through this. Please also allow me to get my nose issues addressed. Amen.

6. Jennifer

How do I know if my prayer is gonna be answered and that I just have to wait and be patient? I truly feel my prayer is gonna be answered but what if I'm wrong? I've asked Saint Therese to come and my dream and tell me if I'm right or not but she hasn't.

7. Lady Mystique

Saint Therese of Lisieux, whose impossible desires were fulfilled, please remember me in your prayers! I, too, desire the impossible. I long to find a life partner, to resume my education and to have a fulfilling vocation that will glorify the Lord and inspire people. I was in love once, long ago, and I cannot find anyone else like him. I am afraid I lost my chance. Please pray that we might meet again. I had to withdraw from the university several years ago and desperately want to return. My re-application for next semester has already been accepted. Please pray that the resources needed will flow from a place of excess to my place of need. I think I know what my life calling is. Please pray that God will confirm this and that he will bless my efforts.

Thank you for the white roses you have sent every day for so many days!

8. Jennifer

You came to me in a dream and offered to help me. You gave me so much peace through out the dream and made it clear to me. Before that dream I knew nothing about you and feel ashame of that. Please forgive my ignorance and accept my apology. I do need your help, I am in a very difficult situation and do need you. Please help me and take the pain and depression away from my heart, help me be happy again. Thank you so much for that dream, for it has brough me faith, hope and courage.
    I will be now loyal to you for I know you came to me. Thank you for renewing my faith in God and all Saints. AMEN

9. J

St Therese, please help me to get through this. I desperately need everything to work out so that I can move forward. Please help everyone to understand , believe in me and give me the help and support that I need. Please allow my further application to be approved. Please help me to be able to focus and concentrate and get a substantial amount done each day. I feel like I am very close to breaking point and I ask for you to hear my prayer. Amen.

10. Juliette

About a month ago and as I was struggling, I went to St Therese of Lisieux church in Westchester, NY. I aksed for a favor and I felt that I was supposed to make a small sacrifice and leave behind a real picture of st Therese laying in her coffin, surrounded with roses. My sister had given me this picture a few years back and it meant a lot to me. However I kept thinking it was time for me to let it go; someone needed it more than I, is what i could feel. As I struggled to leave it behind, I suddenly felt at peace at the idea that something greater would return to me....the next day, I received a package from a good friend from France. In it, was a vintage prayer card of St Therese which had belonged to her grandmother...at the end of the card, I could see a little piece of rectangle, sown with red thread; to my amazement, it read that this cloth had touched the Saint. St Therese, how much I love you...Thank you for all your help for me, my daughter and all of us who call upon you.

11. mam

St. Theresa. I have prayed for you the last eight days. Today was the ninth and you miraculously showed me a sign of the flower. I trust and believe that my prayer has been answered in the best way possible. Thank you- I will forever worship you and spread the word of your kindness and benificence. May AW see me as a romantic partner. Thank you

12. kathleen marceil

Please ask Jesus to grant Stephen the job location in Chicago, to keep Kate on the right track and lead her back to God. Therese, please aid Father A. and bless him. Always help
    me to continue in your little way. I love Jesus.

13. J

St Therese, please allow me to be able to finish in time and please let my surgical problem be addressed. Please help me to focus and concentrate and give me the support that I need so that I can move forward in these. Amen.

14. VL

St. Therese, I seek your help to score great and pass in my tomorrow’s exam and the rest of my final exams in this semester. I pray that I am only asked the questions in which I know the answers to. Help me to stay calm and confident, be focused and think clearly and quickly. Please, St. Therese intercede for me and I promise to make you known.
    I love you and the Lord. Amen.

15. J

St Therese, please help me to be able to reach my full potential each day. Please help me to be able to focus and concentrate so that I can finish in time. Please allow me to receive the help and support that I desperately need.from my family to finish and to address and fix my surgical problem. Amen.

16. Paula

St. Therese please hear my prayers. Please take away my paralyzing fear of driving and help me in my search for a job. Lord Jesus please forgive me my sins and I will try to be more like St. Therese and do small acts of kindness everyday. Keep my family safe.

17. Jason J

Oh St. Therese Of Lisieux, You have shown me so many signs in the past four months. I pray so much for the ability to fulfill even but a fraction of the love You have for Our Lord and Savior, Jesus. Please give me what I need to fulfill the responsibilities that God has given me. I desire so much to be able to continue to show His love to those who need help and love. Thank you St. Therese, I trust that you are showering roses upon my beloved mother, Phoebe who is in Heaven with you. Momma was intensely devoted to you and your little ways, St. Therese. May I always be of humble service to you and The Blessed Trinity of the Holy Catholic Church. jason

18. Rudy Paantes

a few years ago I traveled to Europe. Stopped in France for two days on my way to Italy.
    on the second day I visited the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris. Upon entering the cathedral I felt an instant feelig of holiness I knew that I had stepped on holy grounds. As I approached the St. Therese part of the cathedral an I stared at the statue representing her a cold chill went went down my back. I have never had that feeling before or after that day.
    I some how knew she was there and that she loked upon me.

19. Betty

I live St. Therese..have a statue of her brought back from Rome. Does anyone remember
    a story in our Bible History or Lives of the Saints about the "little flower" as her dad or
    grandfather called her. She woul;d dance around his rose garden and he said "you are
    my "Little Flower". The picture showed her about 4 yrs old and a beautiful child. The
    man in the picture had a long white beard. I would love to have the book with that story.
    This would have been read in our classroom about 1943-1949.

20. VFarah

St. Therese, I am glad I have discovered you I know I will receive my rose. Only you know the pain that I feel. Please intercede form me and help me with all my worries and concerns. Give me the strength and confidence that I desperately need to get through this situation. Please help me with my board exam so I can pass and get accepted to my first choice residency program and finish everything in time so then I can concentrate more on my own family.