St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief ... Continue Reading

1. Bendy
    4 months ago

Dear st. Theresa, please intercede for my family for God's mercy, generousity and charity on our papers. We have waited long and pray that there is no more delay in the issuing.
    Thank you. Amen

2. Benedicta
    5 months ago

Thank you dear St. Theresa for answering my prayers concerning my daughter. Ever since I have been praying I have noticed such a huge change in her. Please continue to guild her steps that her heart may be conform with that of Christ only. Amen.

3. drycry
    6 months ago

Never, ever forgotten-never. Loved, adored, respected and admired. God protect you and keep you safe in all that you do.

4. Grace
    6 months ago

St Therese

I love your story I think god told you abou the little way so you can teach us.
    Please intercede and tell my lord Jesus I love him with all my heart. Please tell to never leave and I'm sorry for having forgotten about him. Thank you St Therese for your example and for believing in him in your little way.

5. Gen
    7 months ago

I know that this is long overdue but I wanted to thank you for interceeding for me. Thank you for praying for me. You granted my prayer. I will forever be your devotee. Thank you St. Therese.

6. Vanessa
    9 months ago

St. Therese has the most beautiful story.

7. Julie
    9 months ago

I am working twards being baptized and when at a retreat about saint I feel in love with this wonderful soul. I to believe it is in little ways and love that we find God. I am going to have her as my saint at confirmation.

8. serenemarine
    10 months ago

Dear Little Flower , thank you for answering me after my novena to you. Your intercession in helping me with a very desperate situation was immediate . Although i did not get a rose , i did have my little rose return to me. Thank You , and praise to you forever and ever.

9. sydney
    10 months ago

this is too long and I cant find how Theresa got her nickname the little flower. :(

10. J
    10 months ago

St Therese, I beg for your assistance. I do not know what to do anymore. I have prayed for your intercession for a long time and nothing is working out. Every time I try to take a step forward I end up going many more steps backwards. I just don't know what to do anymore. I really need those around me to understand and help me. I am at extreme breaking point and I cant do this anymore.

11. DD
    10 months ago

Dear St. Theresa, thank you for dropping a little rose on us . Please continue to keep us in your prayers to Jesus. St.Theresa , the little flower of Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the Heaven Garden and send it to me as a message of love.Ask God to grant the favour I implore and tell him I will love him each day more and more. Say 5 consecutive days before 11 am with 5 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Mary, 5 Glory Be,. you will receive a rose or a sign of a rose during this time if pray is to be answered. Publish Prayer.

12. nicole
    10 months ago

st therese i wish to thank you for going through this spiritual journey with me for the past nin days in praying your novena, i thank you in advance for answered prayers and help me tobe a living example of you thank you once again and i know you will never leave me alon

13. Tahungwa lelia
    10 months ago

Happy feast day my dear patron. i love you. always intercede for me.

14. Marcia
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Therese,
    Please help us in our needs; may our hearts be fertile to love God in all circumstances.
    We pray also for our fellow animals and very especially for our cat Nene, may he come back to us, to our house, where he's much loved and respected. This we ask of you through Christ,
    our Lord.
    Happy Feast Day, Little Flower!

15. Robin Springer
    10 months ago

This one is especially important to me; when I was baptized, I had a choice of 2 Theresas . The elder one & the little one. Not knowing much about either & at the Sisters suggestion, I chose the Little One. After reading this I now know why. Thank you so much :)

16. Suzanne
    10 months ago

Thank you, St. Therese for always listening to my prayers and interceding on my behalf. You inspire me to small things with great love always.

17. christopher
    10 months ago

St.Therese of Lisieux please watch over me help me i pray 2 you in great faith
    please watch over my family friends
    may God bless us all
    Amen

18. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Therese, the patron saint of our parish, please remember me in your prayers.

19. waithiraa
    11 months ago

Saint Therese Thank you for your great example of a simple holy life. Intercede for us on this earth to imitate you in our daily lives. I offer my special intentions for your intercession.
    Happy Feast day!

20. J - Anne
    11 months ago

Happy saint day St. Theresa, I don't want to ask you for help on your saint day
    but I do want to thank you for your spiritual sisterhood and all that you do for
    people on earth as you wanted to do. I hope that you have lots of rose petals in
    heaven today picked just for you! I love you :) & think you are amazing!
    I hope to meet you one day and help you with your intercessions