St. Apollonia Comments

St. Apollonia, who died in the year 249, was martyred for not renouncing her faith during the reign of Emperor Philip. The account of the life of St. Apollonia was written by St. Dionysius to Fabian, Bishop of Antioch. Apollonia had all her teeth knocked out after being hit in the face by a Christian persecutor under the reign of Emperor Philip. After she was threatened with fire unless she renounced her faith, Apollonia jumped into the flames ... Continue Reading

1. Jacqueline

Dear St. Appolonia: Please intercede for me re: my mouth issues of which there are many. I promise to spread devotion to you if you do. Thank you dear saint!!

2. G

St APPOLONIA

Please help me with my implant, i had it done 3 days ago and lost part of the sensation on my lower side of chin and lip. I pray to you to help restore the nerve which may have been damaged during the procedure.Please help me dear Saint Appolonia.I am so scared and did not know this could happen.
    I thank you in advance for healing me!!!!!!!!!!
    May you help other people suffering too!!!!!!!

G

3. Priscilla

Dear Saint Apollonia,
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Cure my gums!
    Please let me have healthy gums and healthy teeeth!

4. Pip Darroch

Dear St Apollonia..please ease my toothache and make it go away until I return from my trip. I really need your help. In jesus name Amen x

5. JD

Dear St. Apollonia, please intercede for me. Bless my teeth as i am having a poor dental health and i am pregnant. Save my unborn child inside my womb. I have amalgams and i didnt know the dangers of it until i get pregnant. Im begging you St. Apollonia. Save my baby from the dangers of my teeth. Dont let anything harm my baby. Dont let my poor dental health harm my baby. Thank you. I asked all of this In Jesus Christ Name. Amen

6. Patricia

Dear St. Apollonia : Please protect my teeth and gums this dentist visit and let there be improvement, I pray for a healthy and attractive mouth and smile. Thank You

7. grace

St. Apollonia,

I ask you to pray for me that all my surgeries in the future with my implants go successfully. I ask you to please help me get through my saddness about my teeth and that my orthodontist appointment today goes as I hope. Please.
    amen

8. Tresca

Dear Saint Apollonia,

Please heal my great cavities and infections and quell my fears of the dentist. I pray for all the others who implore you for help also. For by the stripes and wounds of Christ we are healed. Please intercede on our behalf!
    Amen

9. Terri

Dear St. Apollonia, Please intercede for me and pray for the complete healing and restoration of my sister's gums and teeth and for her overall physical and mental health. I ask this in Jesus' name and give Him thanks and praise in advance for this healing. Thank you kindly.

10. AJ

Dear St. Apollonius, I pray for financial assistance to fix my teeth. I sometimes feel bad because I let my teeth get bad. I pray for your help to ask the Lord for me to find a way to have a smile makeover. I would love to get married with a beautiful smile. Please in Jesus name help me find a way to fix my teeth. I'm ashamed to smile and would love to have a beautiful smile. Thanks. St. Apollonius for your intercession. I will spread devotion.

11. Debby Messa

Dear St.Apollonia,
    I pray to you to intercede for me in Jesus Name. I am suffering with a toothache right now.
    Help me fall asleep and sleep through the night. Help me to overcome my fears of the dentist.
    In Jesus Name. Amen

12. Joseph Mathew

St. Appollonia, please intercede for us in your prayers.

13. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Pray for this wretched soul of mine so that our Beloved Lord forgives my sins that I commit each and every seconds of my life. Teach me to be courageous as you were in upholding the faith so that I would become a doer rather than a hearer of the Word. Amen.

14. MONA

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

15. Robin Springer

St. Apollonia, if it's within God's will, please help me to figure out what to do with my teeth & to be able to eat better, please help me to become a better Catholic.
    In God's name, thank you.... Robin

16. christopher

St.Apollonia great saint please pray for me amd my family 2 god.
    may god bless us all
    Amen

17. ksr

Dear Saint Apollonia:
    I prayed to Saint Anthony to help me find a good healing solution to some dental bone loss and an abutment last molar holding a one-tooth bridge with a decay in its root. A girl immediately came into my store and told me to do "oil pulling" to cure the gum infection and encourage bone growth around the teeth roots and teeth. She told me to buy organic coconut oil (it's solid white in the jar). She instructed me to buy it at the health food store -- not expensive. The deal is to put a tablespoon or so in your mouth first thing in the morning and vigorously swish between all your teeth for 20 minutes in the morning & 20 minutes at night. The coconut oil seeps into the periodontal pockets and kills the infection. She said the pockets shrink, gums tighten, and loose teeth become tight. I am doing this now for the past week. My gums no longer bleed and look light pink with no swelling. I don't know yet if there has been any change in that major cavity in the root of my back tooth. I consider that girl coming into my store to be sent by St. Anthony to deliver that advice. I love that coconut oil and so far seems to be making some major improvement in my dental case. Please try it -- it's cheap and you have everything to gain. Research "oil pulling" on the internet for more information - coconut oil does not hurt silver fillings. Just felt I wanted to share this with people on this discussion board. Please dear Saint Apollonia, restore my dental health so I do not lose any teeth; nor have a big dental bill that I cannot afford to pay. I trust that you and St. Anthony will work together to bring relief and good teeth to all who ask for your help.
    Amen!!!! Thank you Sts. Apollonia and Anthony of Padua.

18. Richard C.

prayer request;

saint appollonia, I ask Jesus for the miraculous restoration of my teeth and gums especially the restoring of decay in the back of an upper molar.
    saint for teeth and gums i turn to you and God for help.
    saint appolonia known for miracles help me.

19. Rich

Dear Saint Apollonia, with Saint Padre Pio, my spiritual father, please pray to The Father that He will heal my receding gums and my teeth. May my gums be brought back to normal and my teeth free from anymore caries or problems. I ask this in the name of Jesus Who said if you knock the door will be opened, if you seek you will find and if you ask it will be given. In Jesus' name I knock, in Jesus' name I ask, and in Jesus' name I seek healing for my gums and teeth. Praise be to God! I give Him thanks and praise and honor and glory in advance for this great grace on this day or His birth!

20. lizz

please help me and intercede my gums is swolen and sometimes its bleeding when im brushing my teeth. please help me that my gums will not swolen and it will be back to normal.help me to have a healthy gums no complicaions and please help me that i dont experience toothache.please help me st. apolonia to remove my fears of the dentist.that i will not feel any pain if ever i had to remove it.