St. Apollonia Comments

St. Apollonia, who died in the year 249, was martyred for not renouncing her faith during the reign of Emperor Philip. The account of the life of St. Apollonia was written by St. Dionysius to Fabian, Bishop of Antioch. Apollonia had all her teeth knocked out after being hit in the face by a Christian persecutor under the reign of Emperor Philip. After she was threatened with fire unless she renounced her faith, Apollonia jumped into the flames ... Continue Reading

1. Cindy
    3 months ago

Dear St.Apologia, Please let the dentist find a way to fix my teeth with a crown so I can chew and be able to afford it. Bless you always.

2. Dot
    6 months ago

Please St. Apollonia I need a miracle. Heal my teeth and gums with no further bone loss and and will not require any further dental work.

3. M
    6 months ago

St. Apollonia,

I believe in you, and I believe that you can help cure my gums and teeth. Please, help cure my gums and teeth and please help it to get better fast. I pray that you will intercede and make my teeth and gums better. I pray this to you, Saint Apollonia, Amen.

4. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

St. Apollonia, please pray for us to stand firm in faith, in spite of the many temptations, which haunt us in our day to day life.

5. Dawn
    7 months ago

Please help to heal my friend Helen, as she is on great dental pain!

6. Tina Marie
    7 months ago

Thank you Apollonia for interceding on my daughters behalf. How she suffered till my prayer to you. It was a miracle. Thank you that your intercession also allowed for her health insurance to cover most of the procedure and we ask that you be with her through her recovery. We will remember you tomorrow on your Feast Day and your suffering in the name of Christ. We ask you to be with our entire family, to protect us from pain and expense for all of us have dental problems and no dental insurance. Please Appollonia hear all those that call upon your name, young and old, rich and poor, but Especially those that are least amongst us. Provide all with ease of suffering and the capacity to receive medical care. In the name of Jesus, thank you Lord and for the intercession of your Saints. Amen

7. Robert
    7 months ago

Please pray for Maria.She has from her tooth.
    Gd bless you.

8. Kristen
    7 months ago

Dearest Saint Apollonia,
    Please intercede on my behalf and heal my teeth and gums. Please help me by making my teeth strong and cavity free. Please help and make my roots miraculously grow longer in my top teeth that were shortened by braces years ago. Please heal my gums that have started to recede and allow them regeneration, becoming healthier and stronger than ever. Bless me with this miracle, I beg. In Jesus name, Amen.

9. paula
    7 months ago

please help me, I cannot afford dental work and I have a terrible terrible toothache.Thank you.

10. Brenda
    8 months ago

Dearest Apollonia please help, I have tremendous pain in my tooth and I cannot afford to fix it. I beg your assistance in Jesus' name to get through this and fix my teeth. I will spread your devotion and am grateful for you help. Please intercede for me.

11. Sheri
    8 months ago

Dear St. Apollonia,

I pray that you will intercede on my behalf for the healing of my teeth and gums. I want to have a beautiful smile. I also pray for others who also have these problems. I ask this in Jesus' name and give Him thanks and praise in advance for this healing. Amen.

12. Hope
    8 months ago

I had a terrible tooth ache last night and I hoped it would just go away. I woke up in the middle of the night to find that not only was the pain still there, but it was 10x worse. I started thinking it was a cavity and prayed to St. Apollonia that when I awoke in the morning it would be miraculously gone. I went back I sleep and when I woke up this morning I was SHOCKED to find that the pain was completely gone. If you have a strong faith in her and God, she will answer your prayers. God bless you all. St. Apollonia please answer all our prayers. Thank you.

13. Carol
    10 months ago

Please, St. Apollonia, intercede to God for me that my gums and teeth be divinely restored.

This is a desperate situation as I cannot keep paying money for teeth restoration as I am nearing the end of my working life.

Please, St. Apollonia, pray for me that I may receive help from Heaven.

I Jesus' Holy Name. Amen

Carol-Faye

14. TN
    10 months ago

Dear St. Apollonia,

Please pray for me, to help me have the strength, courage, and mind to take my DAT tomorrow. Amen.

15. Lk
    10 months ago

Dear saint Appollonio
    Kindly pray for my daughter 9years..she has broken her front teeth....kindly lead us to the right dentist for its Treatment........let this not affect her future....help us get the correct treatment.......you know how much I am depressed about this.....help me

16. Anna
    10 months ago

I had dental problems gums problems changes so many dentist went to a perio doctor had surgery done and implants , I prayed Santa Apollonia and today a year later my visit went great!
    My dental cleaning assistant was crying it was a miracle!
    I am so happy
    Thank you Santa Apollonia to helped me
    Amen

17. Tania
    11 months ago

Dear saint apollonia ,
    Please help me out to keep the teeth that i do have and mantain the health of them and my gums i am really scared of what the dentist is going to tell me i just want help with keeping my teeth i dont want to ask for much i just dont want my teeth pull out or root canal or implants i am very scare with the risk that come along with these things and i dont make enough money for all those procedures i would really appreciated and help spread the word of your martyr and what your bravery on gods name thank you and for my mom who barely has any teeth help her mantain what she has at least and that my little brother keep his as well and my dad who fears the dentist to and we are very limited financially and to all the people on here who you have helped and need help i hope everything turns out well thank you amen please help i just want to keep my teeth i know its my fault but i ask for my teeth to just stay in as other health risk come along with root canals and help my mom dad and brother and the poor people in the world who cant afford dentist help thank you i will pray for all on here thanks !

18. Ann
    11 months ago

Please St. Appollonia pray for better dental health for me and my loved ones. Please help me with todays appointment. Thank you.

19. Brian

I prayed to St. Apollonia yesterday to relieve/cure a strange and painful bump that was on my gums since yesterday. I've had this once before for about two weeks before it subsided. But I prayed to this amazing Saint yesterday, and today it is gone! I only realized it this afternoon when I finally realized that I had no pain when eating. I am eternally grateful to her for her prayers and intercession.
    Amen.

20. Anas

Please saint Apollonia ease my toothache and sensitivity and help me restore my proper pronunciation.
    I thank you in advance.