St. Sebastian Comments

According to his legend, Sebastian was born at Narbonne, Gaul. He became a soldier in the Roman army at Rome in about 283, and encouraged Marcellian and Marcus, under sentence of death, to remain firm in their faith. Sebastian made numerous converts: among them were the master of the rolls, Nicostratus, who was in charge of prisoners and his wife, Zoe, a deaf mute whom he cured; the jailer Claudius; Chromatius, Prefect of Rome, whom he cured of ... Continue Reading

1. Lee

Saint Sebastian, may your presence be with my daughter's team once again as they make their appearance in the state tournament. Thank you for the guidance you have provided them. You have answered my prayers; I am filled with gratitude. Amen.

2. C Good

St. Sebastion, I pray that you intercede today on my son's behalf as he tries out for his High School basketball team, help him to calm down and have peace in his heart that he will do well and shine in front of the coaches. AMEN!

3. Lee

Thank you, Saint Sebastian for prayers answered. May your guidance continue to be a presence among the girls as they advance in the competition. With deepest gratitude, Amen.

4. Lee

Saint Sebastian, please bless my daughter's team today as they compete in regionals. Please bestow upon them the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship necessary for success. They have worked hard, overcome injuries, and are poised to have a remarkable season. Please grant them faith in themselves and each other, and graciousness in victory and defeat. Thank you. Amen.

5. bez134

it is kinda cool but to much reading

6. Joan

St. Sebastian please bless my son Sam that he will get an offer to play on the tennis team at the Jesuit college he is pursuing. Please bless his qualities of athleticism for the glory of God and physical endurance through which you served God yourself. Amen

7. Katie

I love this saint he is inspiring and I am so excited to do my saint project about him.

8. Jesus

thanks jesus rulz

9. Seann Caruana

Saint sebastian is a really cool saint 'VIVA SAN BASTJAN'

10. Michael

St. Sebastian is the coolest saint after St. Patrick and St. Michael, my patron saint. =D

11. Crise

Although I don't know about St. Sebastian until I've read the story of his life. And there is one part of the story that i was being touch because he gave up his life just to save us...

12. Matthew

St. Sebastion is a great st to pray or ask help before any game u might play=)

13. Sebastian Cass

I am Sebastian. I am proud to be named after St. Sebastian.I am 7 and in grade 2CC.

14. Nithin sebastian

St. sebastian being my saint i am very proud of it and prey for his intersection to christ.

15. David

I visited St Sebastian church in Rome last year and am thankful of taking him as my patron. He was a very brave man and kind person who stood by his faith.

16. Glen Lash

St. Sebastian was a really cool person! I admire him for his bravery!

17. Mon

@Robert:

I very much doubt you can speak for any saint and what they may or may not approve.

18. Robert

St. Sebastian might be a patron saint to all who feel persucuted, including gay men, but as a saint he would never approve any same sex sexual behavior.

19. Thomas

Don't forget, St. Sebastian is also growing in popularity as a patron for gay men. I suppose we identify with the feeling of being tied to a tree by people and institutions of power and shot with 'arrows'; symbols of persecution.

20. Sandra

Upon having the name Sebastian come to me four times in one day I had to seek a possible meaning for this. It is now clear that St. Sebastian would be a man whose faith you would be wise to bring into your own life. His strength and courage are intensely inspirational and his ability to heal others amazing. I conclude from this that St. Sebastian has entered my life at this time for a reason or purpose, I will prayer to him each day and thank him for his example. In conclusion I would like to humbly ask for St. Sebastians assistance and courage to mount a war against the illness that has plagued me since 1992 and emerge cured so that I may inspire others to stay strong and remain in faith From this day forward he will be one of my patron saints. .May my words and actions forever honor his sacrifice for us. Thank You St. Sebastian. Amen