St. Monica Comments

St. Monica was married by arrangement to a pagan official in North Africa, who was much older than she, and although generous, was also violent tempered. His mother Lived with them and was equally difficult, which proved a constant challenge to St. Monica. She had three children; Augustine, Navigius, and Perpetua. Through her patience and prayers, she was able to convert her husband and his mother to the Catholic faith in 370. He died a year ... Continue Reading

1. Kim

Thank you for guiding me to your prayer and thank you St Monica for answering my prayers and watching over my son as he is also wayward. Learning about you has given me great comfort.

2. Rhoda Lim

Santa Monica, Holy Woman pray for us. Please pray for my son & daughter-in-law that they may be guided to a holy life together.. as you prayed for your children, St. Augustine great saints...

3. HILLARY CHIRCHIR

Am encouraged and inspired by St. Monica. Pray for me not to loose hope but to seek God throughout my life. Pray for me to persevere and face all challenges with hope as you did. Life is quite difficult, but you are my source of hope. Pray for me to secure a job before the end of this year.
    Monica is a role model to many people. Thank God for the life of Monica, though her life was difficult with many challenges, we learn a lesson from her that we should persevere.

4. Diane

St. Monica, your life remains an inspiration for me. Please help me to never give up on my faith and pray for the healing of my husband and marriage. Please, St. Monica intercede for us and help us renew and restore ourselves, each other, our marriage, our family and our love. Please help my husband forgive himself and love me fully again. Please help us both bury his affair for good, never to let it resurface again. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

5. patsy

St Monica interced to my Blessed Mother for my son Joshua to come back fully to God and for his 3 children to be guided to God and his full enlightment In The Name of Jesus Christ amen

6. Diane

Thank you blessed St. Monica for interceding on my many, many prayers for the return of my husband and the renewal and restoration of our marriage. Thank you for helping to make this past weekend the miracle it was for us. Please help us be able to maintain the momentum we acquired from this program and persevere through all trials together. Please also, help BOTH of us be able to move past his affair and bury it, never to resurface again. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

7. Diane

St. Monica, I come to you again pleading your intercession to help my husband and I renew and restore ourselves, each other, our marriage, our family and our love. I beg you to please help my husband release all the anger and resentment he harbors against me and love me fully once again. Please open his eyes, heart, mind and soul to the truth about the other woman. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

8. Diane

Thank you St. Monica for hearing and answering my prayers and bringing my husband home to us, his family. Please continue to intercede for us and help us renew and restore ourselves, each other, our marriage, our family and our love. Please, St. Monica, soften his heart back to me and help him release all the anger and resentment he has towards me. Please help me be a better person/wife and learn to love myself more. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

9. Diane

St. Monica, please continue to intercede for me and bring my husband home tonight as promised. Please give him the help, grace, peace and strength he needs to leave that house for good and return HOME to his family, where he belongs. Please give him the help he needs to get out of the situation he got pulles into. Please restore and renew us, our marriage, our family and our love. Please help us forget the past and look toward a bright future. In jesus's name I pray. Amen

10. Colette

St. Monica, please pray for me. My husband has been physically abusive in the past, now he's only verbally abusive and telling lies to our older children about my behavior. I don't know what to do or where to go,

11. monica

Help me find strength and patience. I need them so much....
    Pray for all of us

12. Diane

St. Monica, your life is an inspiration to me. Please help me never lose my faith and remain persistant in prayer as you were. St. Monica, I beg your intercession to bring my husband home SOON. Please give him the help he needs to get himself out of the situation he got himself into, leave that house and return HOME to his family, where he belongs. Please restore my husband, restore me, restore our marriage and restore our family. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

13. Diane

14. Diane

St. Monica your life is inspirational. Please help me live more like you and never cease praying for my husband, marriage and children. I beg your intercession to restore my husband, myself, our marriage and our children. Please fill my husband with love, strength and knowledge to get himself out of the situation he has gotten himself into and return home, very, very SOON as promised. In Jesus'sname I pray. Amen

15. Diane

Please, St. Monica, help my husband get out of he situation he is in......please get him out of that house and bring him HOME!! Please make haste and do it fas and soon! In Jesus's name I pray....Amen.

16. Diane

St. Monica please intercede for me and my family. Please restore our family unit and marraige. Please, I beg of you, bring my husband home SOON! In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

17. Diane

St. Monica, please intercede for me and bring my husband home SOON and safely. Please do not let him wait much longer ..... I fear for his safety. The sooner he gets out of that other house, the better. Please restore him, me, our marriage and our family. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

18. Diane

St. Monica, Please intercede for me with Almighty God. Please bring my husband home soon, where he belongs. I love him so and have forgiven him for his transgressions. Please St. Monica, help him see he belongs with me and not the other woman who, I believe, duped him into being with her because of her neediness. St. Monica, help my husband remember all the good times we have shared in our 20 years together. Our life was filled with more joy than sorrow but we both lost sight of that for a whiel. I beg your help St. Monica. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

19. Jennifer

WOWWW i was using this article and it gave me a b+ in my essay way 2 go dude!!!

20. Ruth

I love her persistence,it has taught me to continue praying even if it takes ages,God comes at His right time.