St. Monica Comments

St. Monica was married by arrangement to a pagan official in North Africa, who was much older than she, and although generous, was also violent tempered. His mother Lived with them and was equally difficult, which proved a constant challenge to St. Monica. She had three children; Augustine, Navigius, and Perpetua. Through her patience and prayers, she was able to convert her husband and his mother to the Catholic faith in 370. He died a year ... Continue Reading

1. llbill

st. monica - pray that my family stays well and that my husbands job is stable for our family. please pray for my mother and that she will come to church and fully take in Gods love. Please pray that my children grow in faith as they get older.

2. Beth

Blessed St. Monica, I ask your prayers for my daughter who is struggling in her life. She has been the victim of a very selfish woman who first professed to care for her, but later showed her true colors and lashed out at my daughter for no good reason. She has hurt her deeply. My daughter also struggles with her faith. I pray that through your intercession, she may come to know the joy that a life following Jesus will bring to her.

3. Racheal Sanaipei

St. Monica am so glad to have read your biography. pray for my dear mum's health and that she may even live alonger life also for my marriage that it may be complete with lovely children whether my own or adopted and for God to protect my family from any evil attacks. thank you patron of wives!

4. anonymous

Saint Monica, please pray for my mother and her new husband. I pray for the hurt to be healed, and for her peace and happiness. Please intercede for her, and bless her always.

Saint Monica, patron Saint of mothers, please watch over her and give her healing.

I put my trust in you and the Lord.

Amen.

5. LAURA H

DEAREST ST MONICA: WHAT A WONDERFUL INSPIRATION YOU ARE! I HOPE TO BECOME MORE LIKE YOU EACH DAY. I ASK FOR YOUR INTERCESSION IN REGARDS TO MY MARRIAGE BEING RESTORED,MY HUSBAND HEART TO SOFTEN AND HIS ADDICATIONS AND WICKED WAYS BE DELIVERED. I HAVE WAITED OVER 4 YEARS NOW TO HIM TO COME HOME TO ME AND HIS FAMILY. THE OW IS VERY MUCH STILL IN HIS LIFE AND I PRAY SHE BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY AND SCOTT'S LOVE RETURN TO ME HIS TRUE LOVE AND SOUL MATE. I PRAY IN JESUS NAME. GOD BL;ESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN HEAVEN. AMEN

6. hankal36

St. Monica- please pray for my daughter who is in an emotionally abusive relationship. Also I ask that you pray for my marriage- it is great but I ask that it remain so. thank you.

7. Marietta Laugier

Saint Monica.. I am so greatful to finally know you. Please pray for my son Mike who recently diagnosed with manic depression and anxiety. He is 32 years old and living with me..so many times I feel helpless and sad because he often hibernating
    and angry, he always feel somebody is watching him, he thinks things around him are moving and hears voices. He can't sleep, I don't know what to do, All I can do is often cry. Please help me pray for him, I love my son unconditionally and he need to be healed .Right now he's taking medications and very expensive for me because he doesn't have insurance, I am a single mom whose struggling financially. Sometimes I feel like I'm loosing faith, but when I think of your life how you went through with your son ( St. Augustin ) You have such an extra ordinary
    faith and love for your family especially your son. You are an inspiration to the
    world especially to me. You are an Instrument of God. May your prayer towards my son be fulfilled..for this i pray amen.

8. Val

please ask st monica to watch over my dear sister ,trying to escape an abusive ,hopeless marriage .all she asks that she be able to walk away safely from this situation ,keep her in your prayers ,VMD

9. joe

Thank you very much saint Monica for your intercession I passed the final exams. You gave to me the score that I asked. I was so amazed.

10. karina

thank you Saint Monica for being there for me in the tough times during life

11. monica

My namesake! i had no idea she was the patron saint of wives. My marriage is wonderful and perhaps she has helped me in that. i pray for all marriages, may she guide all couples in learning to grow together and loving each other for our who we are!

12. Mike

Hi,

Greetings from Tottenham, On. We come in peace.

13. Barb

Dear St Monica,
    I thank God for conversion to the Catholic Faith! There is NOTHING like it! Please St.Monica, help my prayers and intercede for my husband's conversion to the Catholic Faith and for his inner healing, and freedom from all his imprisonments, in Jesus Christ, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Amen.

14. Esther Maguire

I think saint Monica is my guardian angel. I don't know much about her but from these comments I think I am very lucky

15. LIZ

saint Monicah, pray for my family, my mother to rest in peace, my husband to rest in peace, my father in law in rest in peace and all other family members who have left us.
    saint Monicah, pray for our Catholic church, to continue been strength in prayer, for our CWA members to live our lives like you did and help us to keep the rules and regulations of the CWA-CATHOLIC WOMEN ASSOCIATION, till Jesus comes back for us. Amen.

16. Monique

I always thought St Monique/Monica feast day was May 4th. Pray for my dad and me that we regain our health. Pray for my mum that she rests in peace.

17. cindy

st.monica i need ur help! sometimes i dont have faith or hope,i really need help getting that):

18. Haze

Dear St. Monica,

Thank you for all the graces we received, please help me to pray how i could help people in need financially and spiritually, this i ask through the same Christ AMEN.

19. Joe

St. Monica we thank you for the intercession you have done when our daughter was in hospital for critical condition. You have sent one priest from your church to pray over for us and baptized our child who was in induced coma. Through your intercession and the intercession of Mother Mary, God and infant Jesus heard our prayers, miracle happened to the amazement to the of the doctors which result to the reversal of her case.

I would like to ask you now for your intercession to blessed me with wisdom to help pass my final exams.

20. Maria

Please hear my prayers help my husband find his way back into our marriage. He has been gone for two months now I love him. Please help him see that we can grow and love again from this. I believe in our vows for better or worse sicker and in health till death. Help him see that divorce is not the answer I miss him everyday and continue to love him help us amen