St. Monica Comments

St. Monica was married by arrangement to a pagan official in North Africa, who was much older than she, and although generous, was also violent tempered. His mother Lived with them and was equally difficult, which proved a constant challenge to St. Monica. She had three children; Augustine, Navigius, and Perpetua. Through her patience and prayers, she was able to convert her husband and his mother to the Catholic faith in 370. He died a year ... Continue Reading

1. Monica

St. Monica you prayed endlessly for your family..Please pray for me I need direction.

2. Ida

Dearest St. Monica, I come to you with my daughter Barbara, please pray for her to return home to me. May she open hers eyes. Please include her in your prayers. Also , please include Joe and stop him from drinking so much. I know that with prayers anything is possible.

3. richelle

did st monica kill her husband becs c seen hm doing sumthng wrng!

4. Sarah

Santa Monica,
    You know my struggle for I pray to you daily. Please be present in my home, in my life and in my heart. I beg that you strengthen me as a mother and wife. I pray that my husband will turn to God that through God all of my prayers will be answered. Please be present in our marriage, please.

5. Elizabeth

Dear St Monica,
    You know what to is like to pray for a son for a long time with seemingly no answer. I am asking you therefore to intercede for my son Jonathan that he may be renewed spiritually, that he will never abandon his faith and that he will get useful employment soon after all of these months of waiting and trying. Thank you

6. Stephanie Saunders-Murray

St. Monica, Please pray for ur intercession to Jesus with my relationship. We are having troubles, and I just pray you wil give me the strength to patient, and nuture this relationship. He has left me and I am devastated. I love him soo much. We had an argument, but I didn't expect this. I ask for your intercession, that my love will return to me, and we'll work on our differerences peacefully. Lord, Hear my Prayer.

7. Tania BC

I am not married, but that does not stop me from loving my boyfriend or for praying for him. I love him and I wish and I pray that he finds the truth in the Roman Catholic Church. God put him in my life for a reason, and I want the best for my boyfriend. I wish to marry him but I cannot marry him if he does not want his children to receive the sacraments. St.Monica, please help me pray for him. I know I am young and have a whole life to live. But you, more than anyone, know what it is to love. Pray for me also. Amen.

8. Martha

St. Monica, pleae pray for mu husben and I that we have been seperated for 3 months. Help[ him realize the mistake he has done. that the love that we have for each other is very strong. Dont let anyone sperate us in any way. that he will find his way home soon. Please take care of our 4 kids. Please bring him home soon. That we will be abkle to celebrate Christmas together as a family. My husben and I and our 4 kids. Please pray for us. that he will realize the commitment of marrige. thank you.

9. Ana C.

St. Monica please pray for my husband may he remember the sacrament of marriage and our commitment we both made on the altar.I havent seen him in so long please pray for my family.That whatever he is going through he will find our lord, St. Monica I am not prepared for divorce,please help me, strength me to accept God's will and trust God's plans.Thank you.

10. Heather

Thank you, St. Monica, for helping free my husband of his addiction to alcohol, and for helping him see that he shouldn't drink and drive. He has been drinking less and refraining from driving while drinking for moths now.

11. Susan

Please pray for my husband Ephraim to quit alcohol and cigarette and marijuana addiction,and for my father to leave alcohol and tobacco sniffing, these men's addiction gives me so much concern and distress,all i do is pray since talking hasn't helped but i trust with God all things are possible.. May it come to pass that my husband will be converted into the Catholic church, bless my only brother and keep his far from evil association,Amen.

12. Jimmy Mienkowski

Thanks!

13. Faith Kabolwe

Faith
    I belong to a small christian community of St Monica and so it was my wish to know my patron saint in dept.I have come to learn how St Monica is today as a patron for abused wives, unloved.A family full of hate and all that goes with it. It is my prayer that St Monica be my pillar of strength in my call to parenthood and that of been a good wife through prayer as she constantly did.May she always be my source of strength.

Thank you.

14. lauryn

i love how u prayed for your son and u did the right thing

15. emily

st.monica you inspire me so much with all your works. i want you to help me and my sister.

16. Maria

Dear St. Monica I come to ask for your help in prayer. Their so many needs in my life that I don't even know where to begin. As a mother like yourself, I find myself praying and struggling daily with my 22 year old son. Please intercede for his deliverance from drugs, laziness, profanity music and a coldness towards conversion. For my father that doesn't allow for my mother to attend mass and for his deep conversion. For my brothers, sister, in laws, nieces, nephews conversions. For the reconversion of my spouse, myself and my 10 year old into preisthood. In Jesus Name I ask for it to be possible according to His holy will Amen.

17. Kokkeragadda.Bhaskara Rao

Dear and dare St.Monica!,you are a great mother and role model even to the present day parents as how you have nourished your husband and children to embrace Christianity,especially with your son St.Augustine,who raised to the state of a Bishop,a Confessor and a Doctor of our Catholic Church.I pray you for your intersession to rescue the parents, who are in despair on becoming their children 'heathens'.I believe and pray that your patronage will surely bring back the prodigal souls to our Catholic faith.

18. rolence

sta. monica we pray for thine intercession that i be guided in my choices by the will of god & not my own. amen.

19. Susan

St. Monica, through your prayers and intercession, you achieved a change of heart of your dear ones. Please create a new heart in my husband that he will embraced his promised infront of God during our vows..that he'll be a more responsible and loving husband. Also mend the heart of my Inlaws that they'll understand the importance of family and they would stop meddling in our married life. Also Please remember us in your prayers. Thank you St. Monica..Happy Feast Day!!!

20. christiec

St. Monica, pray for us. Sweet mother of St. Augustine, steadfast in your love of Christ, much has been wrought through your prayers. Happy feast day, pray for all the intentions of my family. Amen