St. Monica Comments

St. Monica was married by arrangement to a pagan official in North Africa, who was much older than she, and although generous, was also violent tempered. His mother Lived with them and was equally difficult, which proved a constant challenge to St. Monica. She had three children; Augustine, Navigius, and Perpetua. Through her patience and prayers, she was able to convert her husband and his mother to the Catholic faith in 370. He died a year ... Continue Reading

1. Angel Johnson

She is a great women who never stopped trying!

2. SkaterBoy278

when was she born

3. Miriam

Really the life of Saint Monica impress me so much, and touch my life, because for any reason my life has been similar to her life. Obviously she is a Saint and I am a simple sinner. I'm married with a man that don't trust in the christian life. I have three sons and they still are going to the church but I feel that the world wants to trap to them. I beg every day to god for my husband conversion and for my kids salvation. I know that God have Mercy to any one and just like Saint Monica I am sure that God listen me, but I have to wait for him at his time. Thrust in God and never gave up.

4. syd

this coming year i am making my confirmation.at the end of the year my teacher told my class to think and research some saints and pick one that inspires us.i came to this site to research.i have not yet picked a saint but i think saint monica is such an inspiration the way she prayed to god every day to help her son and believed in god and never gave up.she is such a beutiful role model for anyone.

5. Brailee-Louise

I am Making my Confirmation this year and i spent houers looking for a saint on some other website and at the bottom of the list was the name i loved Monique/Monica so it had not much information on that website so i came to this web page and red about her from my opinion St Monica you are truly beautiful:) <3

6. georgia

I'm doing an assignment for my confirmation and I would like to know were the bibliography for this awesome website is! this website was very helpful!

7. sam

I would like to know the feast day of St. Monica and of St. Sixtus IV, and what do they represent. For example - St. Siacre he represents taxi driving. I need this information for a project due on Wednesday.

8. Toni O Bradford

Saint Monica please pray to our Lord for my son-in-law David that his eyes and heart are opened to see and receive His grace.

9. anna

Saint Monica, please pray for my son david who still loooking for the meaning of life. He is a very good and son love God, but I know that he is looking for some kind of meaning in life. May he see the light and turn his life around. Amen

10. Karen

Saint Monica, please pray for my son in prison. May he see the light and turn his life around. Amen

11. 5 years ago

i think she is a good saint

12. Diane

Please pray St. Monica for my friend and her husband, may his heart soften and he find forgiveness and love in his heart for her.

13. teri boekelman

St.Monica, Pls. pray for all the members of my family.

14. Levi

Saint Monica please pray for a peaceful resolution to my situation. Please pray that it comes soon.

15. teri boekelman

St. Monica please pray for my
    family especially Rose,Anton and
    Claude. Bring God and love into
    my family.

16. Nicole Pinnelli

Saint Monica, please pray for Anna to be my friend. PLEASE!!!

17. missy boo boo

please take care of my family

18. Cilisas

Saint Monica please pray 4 my Aunt Thelmaa who has been diognosed with cancer and is just recovering from a stroke

19. monica galvan

St.MONICA PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY ALWAYS WATCH OVER ME PLEASE.

20. Donna Greul

St. Monica, please pray always for the love, safety and protection of my two precious daughters, Madeline & Gabrielle, and for the same for my loving husband, Mark, and mother, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and in-laws. May you watch over us and bless us with your love and please remember to help me be a good mother--kind, loving, patient and above-all a good role model in all that say I do. Amen.