China, Hell, and American Delusion: 'Praying for Abortion' is the Screeching of Demons Comments

Pardon me if I don't have much faith in the American voters to stand up and prevent the full-blown emergence of a forced-abortion/one child policy like China's here in America. If it's cloaked in the desired political rhetoric and framed as a safeguard of "women's rights", then I think many people will swallow it gladly. We're already willing to kill our own children if they get in our way. From there to China is not such a giant leap. Continue Reading

1. vance

Jennifer, thank you for another spot on, truth telling article. The video of the Communist Democrat Party women blaspheming God by praying for more deaths of babies and the photo of the anti-Christ Democrats on the cover of your article is the true face of the Communist Democrat Party.

2. Clinton C. Somerton

Dear Jennifer,

Your article is excellent and your skills as a writer are outstanding. Thank you for portraying with such precision and clarity the evil of abortion and the hypocrisy that lies behind it -- it is the ultimate crime against humanity.

I'd also like to say that, in reading the obscene "prayer" that pro-abortionist uttered at the Iowa state capitol, I immediately got a sense that a Satanic entity was being invoked by this incantation -- it was truly chilling to read and a harbinger, perhaps, of more egregious "sacrifices" that so-called enlightened people will be offering in the near future, right here in North America.

If Americans, Canadians (like myself), and others haven't yet realized that abortion truly is a spiritual battleground, then the demonic "prayer" cited above should make it obvious.

Your brother in Christ,

Clinton

3. DLL

Yes we can as Americans "Punish" and bomb,other countries for using nerve gas on their own citizens and at the same time pray that we have dedicated doctors,that have the "unique ability"to carry out abortion on demand",as a so called wonderful procedure???? "THE/a human right for all women",especially economically poor physically abused,or otherwise poor women of circumstance! My thought is that I see no difference between a country using nerve gas on it's very own citizens and/or aborting their very own pre born citizens with" impunity",because murder=murder,killing=killing! One does not have to be "religious" to realize that fact! Fact is "Americans" have also lost all sense of morality so they are not the "Moral conscience" of the world.

4. Christine

"It's the screeching of demons." You are so right, Jennifer. I hear it, too; there is no mistaking it. Thank you so much for putting it so very well.

5. Trinbagonian

What ever happened to the video documentary/image "The Silent Cry" (I believe that's the name). Can we get this video updated with more graphics (and God forbid there's another abortion, can we have other documentary videos uncovering the truth on abortion)?
    I saw the video in my Catholic college as a young 16 year old and I never forgot it. That cry helped me to face the lie of abortion. I know some persons have seen the video and are still pro-abortion, but that video (and others can be made too) can help many persons see the grim truth about abortion.
    Any Catholic producers/writers?

6. Rose

You speak from my heart, Jennifer. Thank you.

7. Irma

God is the back bone of America

8. David

Thanks for being a voice for the voiceless. It expresses my disgust for the American electorate. I find it more and more difficult to say the pledge of allegiance. What kind of republic are we? What do we stand for? Under what god? Is this a country under the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Is there any way that a person could arrive at such a conclusion by observing what is happening in this nation from the highest levels of the government to individual family units?