Miracle in Missouri: Mysterious Priest Appears at Accident Scene, Prays for Healing and Disappears Comments

That's when a priest appeared out of nowhere."He came up and approached the patient, and offered a prayer. It was a Catholic priest who had anointing oil with him. A sense of calmness came over her, and it did us as well. I can't be for certain how it was said, but myself and another firefighter, we very plainly heard that we should remain calm, that our tools would now work and that we would get her out of that vehicle.Where did this guy ... Continue Reading

1. robert matzinger

Listen to those nearby the accident: something wonderful happened here. One of God's messengers appeared and told them all to "be calm" and that all would be well. And so it was. Very similar to the time when the disciples in their boat in stormy waters feared the most, but Jesus calmed those waters and all was well.

Jesus told us that he would be with us forever, and so he was with Katie and her rescurers.

2. Gerard Scott

Sorry to disappoint the faithful . . . OK maybe I'm not. I have your man. And he is a man. Probably was Fr. Alexius Ekka of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Palmyra, Mo. http://www.stjoepalmyra.org/staff If it was will he admit it? Probably not. At a minimum the Archdiocese will probably make him wait a few more days until the story loses interest.

Don't sweat it folks, there are plenty of other truly mysterious happenings going on everyday.

3. Irma

In Mark 9: 38-41:

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward

This is for M.F. I am just replying , God Bless you.

4. lilyboat

This is a wonderfully beautiful article and very encouraging! I also believe in miracles, big or small and I do witness them every day in my life and in the lives of those around me! Thanks be to God for sharing His glorious manifestation!

5. Irma

Isaiah 43:2
    When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

6. Andy

I saw a drawing of the priest and to me, the priest sure looks like Saint Padres Pio from Quebec when he was 30 years old. During his lifetime, this Quebec priest healed a lot of people and his miracles continue to happen.

7. Corporation YOU

I wonder if the priest looked like this: http://tinyurl.com/lmcxobe (Image of Padre Pio)

8. Trinbagonian

Praise the LORD! What a wondrous and mighty God is HE indeed!
    So sad that some of us don't proclaim out loud the Miracles in our lives. Still our Lord continues to perform Them. Oh what Mercy Divine!
    I have had 2 Angelic experiences that I didn't deserve. I know that they are real and true whether others believe or not. I thank God for them and try to relive them daily, so special are they. They are previews of the Beauty of Beauties. There is much to be hopeful for.
    What a blessing for these firemen, woman, and their families. May their Angelic encounter bear fruit in full. And Deacon, may we be all thankful to our priesthood that perform many miracles and to the Host of Angels guiding and interceding.
    Thanks for the Article!

9. M.F.

We need to be very careful about events like this one. Technically, what was the most miraculous thing he did? Nothing. He simply told her that everything was fine and that the equipment — which was on its way anyway — would be there to help free her. He may not have been of this world ... but then again, there’s a chance he wasn’t heavenly either. Just something to consider.

10. scottr

Do not simply expect miracles, rely on them!