Obama and Cecile Richard's Caricature of the American Woman Comments

Quite frankly, Cecile, (to use a phrase you love) I've had quite enough, more than enough, of the vulgar caricature of the American woman being presented by you and Planned Parenthood and all your liberal feminist friends, Obama and his administration, and the manipulative, cowardly, dishonest institution we used to call the Press.  Don't you dare tell me that my freedom and my happiness depends on the "right" to execute my own children. Continue Reading

1. Rob

Jennifer, in light of Romney's recent comments regarding abortion and the fact that he supports exceptions, do you really think they are scared? If the stated policy of the RR ticket provides for abortions, then someone has to do them. That position alone ensures that some mechanism to kill babies will remain intact, Planned Parenthood or not. They seem to have weathers most GOP administrations, even in times of total control, and they survive.

I love your passion and as a father with daughters, I agree 100%. But I have little faith in DC to do anything tangible about this issue any time soon, if ever.

2. Celia

Bravo Jennifer! Good work Tell it like it is!! About time too.

3. Joseph Rogers

It is nice to see informed people getting the word out there. Jennifer, as Emma pointed out, hormonal birth control in the drinking water is not unprecedented. It is debatable as to whether the levels are harmful now but if we keep up with such a lax policy of BC distributions your kids and mine will pay for it. It is hard to find honest science because the liberal machine corners the market on academics where most research is done. I think if the true Catholic institutions and scientists did an honest study we could fight HBC mandates on the grounds of it not being good for public welfare. Of coarse the population manipulators wouldn't like that and they are currently in a much better positions to squash such research.

4. Elysha

It's about time someone wrote an article with this kind of fiery and honest response. I, for one, am also sick of politicians trying to sway my vote by "protecting" my "rights." I agree wholeheartedly that the right to abort only furthers the image that women are objects of sex. Abortion allows sex to go without consequence. It devalues women, and it devalues life.

Great article. Thank you for sharing!

5. Jacky Botha

Brilliant !!!! You go girl I loved reading this, time us woman who are in agreement with this article started standing up for what is right, for us and for our children especially our daughters. I'm not American but wish America all the best with the up and coming elections, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

6. Bill Sr.

Thank you again and again Jennifer. God bless you, and we thank Him for the gift he has given us in your being with us in this great hour of need. I have captioned your article in an Email to all the ladies in my address book thusly: WOW.. Women of Faith..You have a Champion in Your Corner. a must read.. Readers, do the same for yourself so the light of Truth can shine on the people of God in the world and awaken those in darkness of deceit and corruption.

7. Emma

If the glams in SoCal are so concerned about environmental issues, maybe someone should call to their attention the fact that their hormones are now being found in our drinking water! seen as a contributing factor in earlier onsets of puberty. But, that should make pp happy. They get to sell their product to children at younger ages, increasing their bottom line. These women are an embarrassment. They more than likely are only shooting their mouths off because they can't stand to not be the center of attention for less than 30 secs. Any person with a modicum of common sense would see that they were being played, but these types are so in love with themselves that they don't recognize how old and tired their message is. They practice cultural and genderized victimhood in an attempt to claim the moral high ground thinking that will give them power over dissenting voices. They only fool themselves! Someday, when they lie close to death, I wonder if then they'll regret what they've done? We should all never forget that there will come a day when each of us will face that moment when rather than choosing life, death willl come for us. Young or old, none know the time. I think even our friendly atheist would agree that a peaceful death, requires a clear conscience. Peace.

8. Linda

The only thing we will hear from these shallow , self absorbed women who whine about the "war on women" concerning the real war on women in Pakistan, Afghanistan, iran etc. is this......crickets.

first we were encouraged to burn our bras as an expression of freedom. I consider my bra to be one of my best friends. Then came the sexual revolution when we were told that having sex with many men, most of whom we didn't know would empower us It certainly empowered men to objectify us as masturbatory toys to be treated with scant respect. And finally it comes to this; we are told that to dismember our children in the womb makes us into strong independent women. Boy, have we evolved. Having relatives in a couple of african countries I can tell you what women over there think of us. Inane, shallow, sillyand selfish.

9. Dan Brogdon

Thank you for speaking the truth - I have observed / read about all you have written. Sadly the truth about marriage and life has alienated me from friends and family (the secular spin has gained control of so many people's thinking ). I certainly hope the author gets the opportunity to be on the View as well as many other well viewed talk shows - then again why would evil invite good - knowing that deep down, people would recognize the truth and reverse course the dance with Satan. Sadly but true, I have been dissed by Catholics too. We both know there is no defending the truth. Her is a couple points I like to make ( maybe you would find use for them too). A) So Dan , is that what you want ? - back ally abortions? ---- I say, ' are you asking me if I want back ally murder or legal murder? B) This election is very simple - culture of death or culture of life - just like motor cycle gangs who wear their colors and club names on the backs of their jackets - show your colors, be proud of your club, stand up for your colors , stand up for what you support - and when the day arrives that you stand before God, you should pray that He does not ask you to turn around.

10. Javier Villegas

thank you so much for this article! it is so refreshing to see women defend themselves against these mean spirited people who want to infest the faithful with their poisonous lies. Stand for the truth, I love this article so much I posted it on my Facebook account to inform others! great stuff, praise Jesus! thank you for spreading the truth...................