The BIG Obama lie nobody caught on Tuesday Comments

Obama has been caught in another lie. During Tuesday's presidential debate, Obama remorselessly supported Planned Parenthood, saying women rely on them for mammograms.  Continue Reading

1. Judy Claar

jOaNN and JoAnn: Re: The most Beautiful Sound one has ever heard...you both hit the nail on the head! Obama, to be a True Christian, would have referred to the Call to Prayer as "one of the most beautiful sounds", not thee most beautiful sound. Splitting hairs one will perhaps say?
    How about a True Freudian slip of the tongue? Blessings...

2. abey

When the creator has made woman to bring forth life to having a Prolife nature how then can Obama & his democrats deny that through their appeasings "The Lie" they profess through words like health & liberty which are to Constraints & Sin even spiritually. This sure points to the Prophecy of Daniel stating "He will not regard the desire of women" through these lies in the deceit against the basic nature of women to life.

3. JoAnn

Rob: The most beautiful sound I ever hear is "Behold the Lamb of God, behold Him who takes aways the sins of the world." God bless.

4. JoAnn

Rob: No mocking, just truth. Obama really said it. Considering his "softness" for Islam, we know where his heart lies. Getting on our knees and praying to God is a good thing, as long as that god is the true God. "Political correctness" is one of the things that's wrong with this country. Jesus said "Let your no be no and your yes be yes." In other words, speak the truth and we all know the truth is Jesus. Don't we? The tax collector knew what was true. We are all sinners. Believing that the Catholic Church is the one true Church doesn't make us think we are better, it SHOULD make us think of how we can encourage others to come home to full union with the fullness of truth. You misunderstood what said. God bless.

5. Joseph Tran

Here is the truth that Obama doesn't want to say. That is, if he is elected the President another term, the biggest job he will create would be many americans lost their jobs because of HHS. He has no choice. Sorry!

6. Rob

JoAnn, I am a Christian, and I can say that the call to prayer is quite beautiful. So are calls to prayer in the Bhuddist tradition etc. We gain nothing by mocking other faith traditions. And in light of recent gospel readings, I think we walk a dangerous path when we start saying who is a better Christian than someone else. Remember it was the tax collector who was justified, not the pharisee.

7. Sherrie

I came across this site quite by accident & i must say; BRAVO!! Obama precipitated the rotting of our Constitution in almost every area. Never before has Freedom of Religion been so important as it is now. Obama has 'promised' in his next four years that he WILL create titles and appointments for Muslims within his inner circle. (FoxNews.com 10/20/2012). In 2008, GWBush increased payroll taxes by 2% in order to keep Social Security solvent but Obama immediately cut that 2%. Now-at the very worst possible time-he brings it back. He has bankrupted Medicare beyond belief to where Seniors and the disabled now must pay 20% cash for all..(but one service; a yearly physical). What is the cost of an EKG for someone with a monthly income of $850.00 a month? And the bill is $15,000? And no--ObamaCare does not, nor will it cover?
    Forgive me please. All i WANTED to say is that so many feel the same as I do this Election year. I found the article and comments refreshing!!

8. jOaNN

Bill Sr.: Great post! It very much gives us a picture of Obama. I'm going to take the liberty of adding one more thing to your post. Obama, SUPPOSEDLY a christian, said "The most beautiful sound he has ever heard was the Islamic call to prayer." What Christian on this board would even think of saying such a thing? Obama a christian? If he's a christian, I'm the Queen of England. God bless.

9. MarkM

I think if a compromise was made to exclude any and all Catholic entities, and extended ministries for other Christian faiths, I would never have known Obamas diabolical nature. God bless the Bishops and all Catholics and our fellow Christians who stood up and said "we will not compromise our faith". Although I wish an exception would be made for those who see the conflict with our religion. W all need to stand up to this. I admit it was hard for me to see, but the good coming from this obvious offense to all of us is it has opened my eyes to what they are attempting to perpetrate. I hope the Supreme Court will get it right this time when the challenges work their way to them.

10. Gabriella

Dear Rush Glick,

thank you for your sober remarks, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Prayers in humility are the answer to your(American, as I am a Canadian)) present situation. Ignoring God leads us to the pits of hell.