The BIG Obama lie nobody caught on Tuesday Comments

Obama has been caught in another lie. During Tuesday's presidential debate, Obama remorselessly supported Planned Parenthood, saying women rely on them for mammograms.  Continue Reading

1. JoAnn

Rob: Your kidding. No real Christian would ever say that "THE most beautiful sound they have ever heard is the call to ISLAMIC prayer. Obama is NO christian. Now I know politicians say a lot to get elected. But, I have never heard one lie about their religious persuasions. God bless.

2. Elysha

Bill Sr.

Thank you for sharing these great wisdoms. I know one thing; I would not want to be on your bad side.

Thankfully, you and I are on the same page.

3. Rob

JoAnn, again, what is so inflammatory about Obama's comment?

4. JoAnn

Rob: I thought I pretty much made my point. "Honesty is the best policy." What confuses you? God bless.

5. JoAnn

Sherrie: Hey, Sherrie. Welcome. Stick around. We're all a friendly bunch here and pretty much regulars. Sometimes there's some "intense fellowship" but it's all in good thoughts for everyone. Looking forward to more posts from you. God bless.

6. JoAnn

Bill Sr.: Thanks, Bill. You're not so bad yourself. I really enjoy your posts. Keep them coming. Your unique perspectives on things are very thought provoking. God bless.

7. JoAnn

Judy: jOaNN/JoAnn is one and the same, the JoAnn you know. Was just a big typo. I should have proof read my post before I sent it. Chalk it up to a senior moment. I will have my next Bible study Wednesday night. We will be studying and discussing Chapters 2 & 3. The letters to the 7 churches. I'll let you know how it goes. If you want, read Chapter 2 & 3. and we'll discuss it. God bless

8. robert matzinger

Obama has no idea what Planned Parenthood does and does not do other that promote, advocate and arrange for abortions. And as the worlds leading abortionist, that's all Obama cares to know about Planned Parenthood.

9. Rob

JoAnn, Obama is not the pope. I'm not looking to him or any president for that matter to to endorse my faith. I guess I'm confused as to what your point is?

10. Bill Sr.

JoAnn

I'm pretty sure you are not the Queen of England but you certainly are royalty when it comes to defending the the Faith and proclaim the truth of the Gospels for us as we struggle to preserve our nation and the Church. God Bless