Memo shows Obama refused to increase security ahead of terror attacks Comments

There's more evidence today that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack, of which the government had warning. According to diplomatic cables, officers in Benghazi asked the Obama administration for more security forces for months prior to the attacks and never received a response.  Continue Reading

1. JoAnn

Rob: I never read the Left Behind series. Just like I never read The Divinci Code. I figured they were a bunch of hooey. Anything coming out of Hollywood would be garbage. Have you kept up on news from the Jerusalem Post and other news sources from Israel? Very enlightening. Oh, one more thing. Go back and read my post concerning the Chernobyl explosion in the Ukraine. I left out a little item. A statue of an angel blowing a trumpet was erected there. I thought that was very interesting since Chernobyl is a ghost town now. It is too dangerous for anyone to live there. After the explosion, it rained for 6 days and polluted all the rivers and lakes. People drank the water and there were many deaths. God bless.

2. Rob

Hi JoAnn, you will be somewhat "dismayed" as to the Church's teachings. Not as glamourous as the Left Behind Series for sure. I just think we have to be careful when we start making predictions about end times. In many ways the middle east is just doing what it always has.

3. JoAnn

Rob: Read my posts again. I distinctly said that my posts were my own secular thoughts. I did not say the Church teaches what I posted. I said the Church has a more spiritual interpretation. I am presently in a Bible Study on Revelation. We are only going into the 2nd & 3rd Chapter. If you like, I will tell you the Church's interpretations as I get them. God bless.

4. Franny Bombaro

How can our govt answer any question about security???since 9/11, most of the world knew
    that something would happen each year in or around this time, and it will be the same in the
    future. I pray every day for our country and the whole world as it just looks like jobs & the
    economy, presidential elections really do not matter, since we are at war, and just add Iran,
    what does the future look like...How many people must die over a video????? those of us
    that are children of God, can continue in Faith, Hope & charity and try to avoid evil and hate.
    I am so very proud to be a Roman Catholic, we are indeed a Rock. Please do not forget the
    special novena to Our Blessed Mother, and have no fear. Hail Mary, Full of Grace.... fb

5. Judy Claar

Jo Ann, Yes! I have indeed thought about conversing and studying to the best of my ability, (w/o listening to the priest himself) and coming up with a little more depth in studying of Rev. I have taken a Bible course on Rev. a long time ago...the eyes of my mind have been unveiled on a lot of things since then. I am always ready for more revelation. Actually, the other night before I wrote you, I did read, but not contemplate, Rev. Chapters 1-10. Now I will go back and re-read the first 3 Chapters w/contemplation.

You said if people voted for Obama after Benghazi they were zombies. In another post I mentioned the word "mesmerized". Both terms apply. I simply do not understand how one can take his lies after All that his name is linked to. Not to mention our Economy, that has risen to sky high...he did not inherit that!; or Obamacare, w/its built in Culture of Death; nor the ease in which he slyly attacks Religious Freedom, while saying to the US and the World..."I'm for religious freedom"...yes! Religious Freedom that he can Control! As I have said before, my sister's words: The Devil Is Working Overtime When It Comes to Obama. Else why all these mindless creatures?

And yes, I posted on another article to you and Theresa H., about theblaze.com and the article of Obama's Nightmare. It is good to know where I can find both places. Thank you.
    Blessings...

6. Rob

JoAnn, can you point out the Church teachings that support your interpretations of revelations?

7. Theresa H.

The photo makes me sick; it also says incredibly more than any words--of how terribly, terribly shameful it is that needed security protection was denied to our Ambassador and his staff in Benghazi by President Obama.... What next? Well, if he is given four more years, he will utterly destroy the USA at our very Founding Roots. That's all I dare say here--but do pray, pray, pray God that the people of this nation to whose Flag our former Presidents pledged allegiance to (along with all of us) as "One Nation, Under God..." SEE that there is something terribly wrong about this man policies and vote him out of office.

8. JoAnn

Judy: How old is your son? I know what you mean. My grandson has re-enlisted for the 4th time. I couldn't talk him out of it. He is such a good kid. He is now in special training away from his home again. He will be home for a short time and then he will be deployed again. I pray for your son and my grandson that they do not have to go to the battlegrounds. My grandson has already been to Iraq twice and then Afghanistan. The war is coming. I don't know when. It could be tomorrow or next year or longer, but it IS coming. It will not be stopped. Prophecy says so. This war is not to be confused with the battle of Armaggedon. Armaggedon will start after the anti-christ is revealed. That could be anytime. I suspect it will be in the next 3 or 4 yrs. or so. There is very upsetting news breaking about the Benghazi cover-up. If people still vote for Obama after hearing this, they are just complete zombies for Obama. I can't explain it, it is too technical. But it is very, very bad news for Obama. Right now, on the radio, a journalist is interviewing some people. He's asking them about Benghazi and none of them have a clue about the unacceptable situation, nor do they have a clue about the Ambassador. If you go to theblaze.com, you will see them. If this country goes down, it will be because of "civil ignorance." Last night at the Bible study, we only went through Chapter 1 of Revelation. It really only went through the many names of Jesus and more like an introduction to the seven letters to the seven churches. Next week, it will be about the 7 letters. Chapters 2 & 3. Hey, I got an idea (you probably already thought about this) why don't you go through it with me., Read Chapters 2 & 3 and we'll discuss it next week. I have to brag on my great granddaughter a little. She will be 10 months old Sunday and she has been walking for 3 weeks now. She is growing so fast. I miss them so much. They live out of state. Thank God for Skype, at least I can talk to them and watch her grow up. God bless.

9. Judy Claar

Jo Ann: Wow! Thanks for your viewpoint! It's all so very interesting! And I will be especially happy to hear what the Church says in your Bible Study! And you can ask questions and bring up your theories, and get their response. Absolutely wonderful! Keep me updated each week as you go along, just like you said. I'd love it!

One thing i know, is that the both of us will not like it if your Grandson and my Son are over there at that time!

That Obama is just too much! I can not for the life of me, figure out why so many people like him! Our world must be either really really bad, or really really gullible and naive, or Both! It dumbfounds me! It defies all logic and reason. Write soon my sister. Prayerful Blessings...

10. JoAnn

Judy: The lie Obama told in the debate that made me LOL was when he said $1.80 a gal. for gasoline when he took over the WH was because the economy was so bad. Does that mean that the higher gasoline gets, the better the economy is? Anyone that believed that needs to get off the Kool-aid. Now to your question about the 7 trumpets. Without going into great detail because it would be too long. Just go to the passages. Pray to the Holy Spirit for guidance and understanding. 1st trumpet was WWI. 8.2 million deaths in that war. If you check history on that war, you will find descriptions of the damages it caused Is almost word for word in the Bible. It describes the 1/3 of the land that was ruined. 2nd trumpet was WWII. 52 million deaths in that war. A 1/3 of the sea turned to blood, a 1/3 of the creatures living in the sea died and 1/3 of the ships were wrecked. Think of the battleships and carriers that were destroyed. Think of Normandy, Midway, etc. 3rd trumpet. This was the disaster at Chernobyl, Ukraine. You know, at the nuclear plant. "The Star named "Wormwood" fell and 1/3 of the rivers and the springs were poluted for years afterward." Chernobyl is Ukrainian for "wormwood" Look up the definition of wormwood in the dictionary.. Many people died because of the polluted water and the many years of suffering from radiation. The area to this day is a ghost town. You can still see cars, trucks, etc that were partially melted from the explosion. NOTE: I'm just telling you this off the top of my head. Exact details may be a little fuzzy. 4th trumpet. "1/3 of the sun, 1/3 of the moon and 1/3 of the stars were hit hard enough to be plunged into darkness." This was the Gulf War when Saddam Hussein was trying to invade Kuwait. Remember when he set the oil wells on fire? As a result of that, the sky was black for 3 days. 5th trumpet - Actually, the 4th & 5th go together. "Acting as their king was the angel in charge of the abyss. (OIl wells) whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek Apollyon." Now those names have a story. Note again, I said a story. When Saddam Hussein's mother was pregnant with him, she had so many problems with the pregnancy that she was afraid that the pregnancy was going to kill her. When Saddam was born, because she had so much trouble, she named him Saddam. Saddam supposedly means "Destroyer" in Arabic. That's why she named him Saddam. She thought he was going to destroy her. In Hebrew, Abaddon means "Destroyer" and in Greek, Apollyon means "Destroyer." That, or course, brings us to the 6th trumpet, which I have already described. WWIII starts in the Euphrates River region. "Release the 4 angels who are tied up on the banks of the great river Euphrates!" So the four angels were released; this was precisely the hour, the day, the month, and the year for which they had been prepared, to kill a 1/3 of mankind. Remember when Truman droped the bomb on Japan? How long did it keep killing people? The Euphrates river starts in Turkey, runs through Syria and Iraq, meets up with the Tigris river in Iraq and runs along the border of Iran and then into the Persian Gulf. Can you imagine a nuclear explosion in that area. A 1/3 of mankind today, is 2.2 billion people. Syria and Turkey are now at "odds" with each other. Iran and Russia are supporting Syria. We have just armed the Muslim Brotherhood in Jordan. To say it's a mess over there is putting it mildly. Everything I've told you above is just my own secular interpretations. Of course, the Church has a more spiritual interpretation. As a matter of fact, I've just started a Bible study on Revelation through the Church last week. I'll keep you up to date on it. Parts of the Church's interpretations co-relates Revelation with our beautiful Mass. I can't wait until we get to Chapter 13. Of course, I have my own interpretations about that too. We'll have to see how close I am when we get there. Remember in Daniel 12:9-10 after God had given him all those visions, Daniel asked God what they all meant. God said "Go Daniel" He said "because the words are to be kept secret and sealed until the end time. Many shall be refined, purified, and tested, but the wicked shall prove wicked; none of them shall have "understanding," but the wise shall have it." Daniel and John could only describe what they saw with what knowledge that was available to them at the time. I personally do not believe God would inspire John to write the Book of Revelation for it to be hard to understand as God said, at the proper time. The Bible is our instruction manual. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. (BIBLE) It was written for us to understand in certain phases of life and history. Agree? This post is longer than I wanted it to be and I have had to leave a lot out. Get into the end time prophecies in Daniel, especially Chapter 7 and Revelation starting with Chapter 4. After the letters to the 7 churches. I love mysteries. God bless.