Is America stupid? World War III has begun. Wake up, America! Comments

Few Americans seem to realize it, but World War III has already begun. With angry Muslims storming embassies, the fundamentalist, Islamic jihadists have come out en masse to perpetrate violence against whomever they can, preferably Americans, and it's all our fault.  Continue Reading

1. ahmed shazly

i wish this message to be read carefully..
    i'm an arab muslim,my religion and prophet were both insulted badly by the movie which was produced by american producers,i do not care how poor is this movie,i just care about the fact that we are hated around the world,thanks to the media !! we did nothing except that we tried to express our sadness in a way,specially after that google have refused to remove the movie as in they believe in freedom of speech !! i'm not against it,but i guess frrdom of speech should stop when it comes to insulting people and exceeding thier limits..!! hope my message has delivered in the right way.. muslims are not terorrists ! they're just human..

2. JoAnn

Robert Burford: You get no argument from me. The only way the world is going to change is from within ourselves. Our hearts have to change, but that is not going to happen for a long time. It is time for God to chastize his wayward children. Prepare and pray for strength, in order that we will be able to endure the persecutions that are coming. I'm an old lady, I do not worry for myself, It is my family that I pray for most, because something very evil this way comes. God bless.

3. Robert Burford

Jo Ann, yes Jesus fought back but he did not kill anyone who did not believe that he was the Messiah.He told the women caught in adultery to go and sin no more.I respect your grandson for his service. Having said that I restate the war we have is for souls. Look at your own statement of the vision in Fatima of snowflakes falling into hell. Look at our country where same sex marriage is supposed to be normal and the unborn are in danger. How many more snowflakes will fall because of this. I agree that Satin is working in this world and that we have more to fear than the military industrial complex. There is the wide spread use of drugs that has wasted the lives of so many young people. We should morally help any nation in need but there is a war going on today and it is for the souls of humans. We have so many battles and the place we should start is within our own borders and not a blanket war against Islam but with Satin and the powers of evil wherever we find it.

4. JoAnn

Robert Burford: By the way my friend, thank you for your service. I have a grandson in the military. He has been to Iraq twice, Afghanistan once, and he recently re-enlisted for the 4th time and will be deployed again. Please pray for him. He is a new father to my great granddaughter who is now 9 mos. old. God bless.

5. JoAmm

Robert Burford: Thanks for your posts. Yes, that's right. That was the "Great Commission." However, Satan was given dominion over the earth and there are people of the devil that will not be saved. Our Blessed Mother showed the children of Fatima a vision of hell. She told them that people fall into hell like snowflakes. We have been trying for centuries to convert the Muslims. There comes a time when turning the other cheek is no longer effective. We must fight back, as did Jesus, when he threw the money changers out of the temple. We are in a fight of our lives for the SOUL OF AMERICA. If we lose this fight, we will be Israel when they were slaves to the Egyptians for 400 years. This crisis that we are in, is much bigger than a military complex, although, it is part of it. There are "powers that be" that want domination of the world and I believe they have finally created the crisis that will help them realize their dream. The Radicals, Progressives, Islamists, Communists, Socialists and Anarchists are working together to destroy Israel and the Western way of life and cause instability all over the world. The unrest will be so bad that the people will beg for someone or something to put an end to all the persecutions.. That will give the "powers that be" the opportunity they have been dreaming about, and America will no longer be a Republic and the whole world will be in slavery to the "elites" that have been orchestrating our lives from the beginning. We are in a fight with the greatest evil of all time. We need to prepare ourselves. We must pray for the strength to keep faith. Believe me, it is going to get very ugly and God is the only one who can save us. Through God, we will win IN THE END, but we are going to be severely tested. Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser, a very holy Catholic cleric (1613-1658) prophesied that there are 7 ages to the Church beginning with Christ. We are now in the end of the 5th age which ushers in the "Great Chastizement." Let us not be caught sleeping like the 5 foolish virgins that ran out of oil for their lamps. God bless.

6. Robert Burford

Jo Ann you are totally correct. The Holy Father did tell George W not to go into Iraq. So did a good percentage of NATO countries including France. Remember renaming the French Fry.
    I did stand with the Holy Father when he spoke out against going into the war in Iraq. But the military industrial complex that President Eisenhower spoke is still working and it will still support either Presidential candidate under the guise of patriotism or defense. We are not at war with Islam, so much as we are in an economic war for control of the middle east. We want their oil and are not too interested in converting them to Christianity as we should be. The war is for the souls of men and not with people. Matthew 28: 17-20 Yes I have served in the military and am a vet. Honorable Discharge 2May69

7. JoAnn

Rob: I don't know if any of Romney's sons are serving. But what would it matter. Sarah Palin's oldest son IS serving. Is that stoping anyone from DEMONIZING HER? God bless.

8. JoAnn

Rob: I think you misunderstood my post. What I expect our country to do is defend America, Israel and all our other allies in a WAR THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DECLARED BY ISLAM. What don't you understand? The Bible says that there will be a war that will start in the Euphrates River area that will kill 1/3 of mankind. There were 8 million lives lost in WWI and 52 million lives lost in WWII. I can't begin to fathom 1/3 of mankind. It's the SIXTH TRUMPET. I DID NOT say Romney would be better. I said Romney will defend Israel. I DO NOT believe that Obama would. Romney recognizes that Jerusalem IS THE CAPITOL OF ISRAEL. Obama through the UN will give the Palestinians their state and give Jerusalem to them, which will leave Israel indefensible, if they are made to go back to the 1967 borders. Islam's main purpose is to annihilate Israel. They always say give us land and we will have peace. How much more land does Israel have to give up for a peace that will never come. The Palestinians were NEVER meant to have Israel and everytime Israel was fooled into giving land away, it displeased God and Israel suffered for it. Read your Bible. Read Rev. 9:12-15. The Euphrates River starts in Turkey, comes down through Syria and Iraq, meets with the Tigres near the borders of Iran right before it goes into the gulf. The US is trying to depose the despot Asaad from Syria. HELLO! God bless.

9. Rob

JoAnn, I find you comments interesting. I agree, the middle east has been at war for centuries. So I guess I'm not understanding what exactly you want our country to do? Invade some more countries, set up puppet governments or buy more politicians? Do you want Obama to talk tougher? Seems we've done all that to no avail. Given how many terrorist leaders he's assasinated during his term, I don't think your suppositions about him carry any weight. Yes, America has the strength to drive the middle east back into the stone age. In fact, we could eliminate these folks from the planet completely and turn the entire country to glass, but is that the right thing to do? Is that what the gospel calls us to do? So let's say that Obama get's up, decries this act of war, who are we declaring war against? Hatred? Crazy people?

I have no idea how you can make a claim that Romney would somehow lead better in this area. The only thing I've seen this guy do when it came to serving his country was seek draft deferrments. As for his time in public office, he seems to be running away from all of that, so again, not sure how you are drawing that conclusion. Is it because him and Netanyu (sp?) are buds? Serioulsy? Maybe it was Paul Ryan's long military service that gives you comfort? I love how these guys talk tough but never had the guts to wear a uniform...maybe they think this is a video game or they are part of some prophecy? I guess it's great to run your mouth if you are never going to be the one fighting. Do any of his son's serve?

10. JoAnn

Robert Burford: Our Holy Father JPII begged Bush not go into Iraq. I stand with the Holy Father. But no matter who is our next president, there WILL be a war. At least Romney will stand for America and Israel. Not so much with Obama. He is sympathtic to the Muslim Brotherhood. He admits that in his own book. They are in the process of building their worldwide Caliphate, all with the weapons that Obama furnished them in the name of "democracy." Surely, you know that an attack on our embassies and the killing of our Ambassador IS an act of war. Our embassies are supposed to be on US sovereign ground. Any attack on them IS AN ACT OF WAR. How naive can America be. This administration is the "enemy within" which is the only way that America can be taken down. In case you haven't noticed, Islam has been at war with Israel and the West for centuries. On everyone, for that matter, who does not submit to Islam. America did NOT and is NOT starting this war, Islam did. Even Thomas Jefferson had run ins with them. Check it out. They only had to wait until America was weak. They do not want peace, they want DOMINATION, and the sooner America wakes up to that truth, the better, or we are going to be caught with our pants down. Which, really, we already have. Keep sending money to our enemies, Washington. How stupid can we be? God bless.