Corrupted Women Take the Stage at the DNC: Abortion is Not a Woman's Prize Comments

The Democratic National Convention is featuring their favorite female "stars" this week.  They will be used to highlight this administration's "commitment to women's rights and health."  They will stand front and center as advocates of the only man who really understands them or cares about their needs. They'll be hailed by the media as the true American woman. I can't tiptoe around the truth.  I say with as much kindness as ... Continue Reading

1. Judy Claar

Mariene Rodriguez: Well Said! I wonder how many of us have thought that "Our tax money will go to kill babies? How horrendous! May God have mercy on our souls. Sweet Jesus hear our plea! Mother Mary, forever cradle us beneath your mantle, and pray for us...

2. Marlene Rodriguez

Dear Jennifer,
    Thank you for writing this. I needed the encouragement. I needed the reminder that I am not the only fool (as the world would see it) who, being a women, did not support and actively protested against those so called "women rights".

I am in Alberta, Canada. And I subsidize infanticide with my taxes.
    Quite frankly, who needs terrorists? if we ourselves are killing our future and destroying our very souls. We as a society have so much that we think we are God.
    Everyday I pray for forgiveness for myself (because it's my tax money) and for all who made this happen either by promoting it or by remaining silent.

If we remain silent, we might as well kill the babies ourselves.
    Lord, have mercy on us all. Give us the Grace to see beyond the deception, and to act.

Make no mistake, this war is not against flesh and blood.
    St Paul warned us in Ephesians 6:10-18 : "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
    Satan will not come out with horns and red tights and a spiky fork and force you to kill babies or ask you for your soul "or else".
    The deceiver will come and make you think you are so smart. The serpent will come and tell you a lie, like she did Eve. Plant the seed doubt in your heart and water it with your ego and pride. So, I am a woman, shouldn't I have the right to do whatever I want with my body?
    We are living very trying days. Days in which we are persecuted for standing up for what is right, not what is popular. May God give us the strength, the courage to persevere.

May God inspire you Jennifer to never give up, to keep writing, keep speaking, keep talking the truth.
    May God inspire you, sister and brother who read this message to put on the armour of God and fight the good fight.
    Speak up, speak loud, speak the truth as God inspires you to.
    This is the time the children of God be manifest.
    Have no fear. If God is with you, who is against?

3. Judy Claar

JoAnn, Of course you are right. Thank you for your support, dear sister. And thank you for sharing the show about Romney. Yes, there is a lot of garbage on Both sides of the isle. It is,
    "Thy Will Be Done", par excellence, anyway JoAnn, as you know. Sunday Blessings....

4. Kathy from Kansas

Wow. I wish I had written this article. I thank Jennifer Hartline from the depths of my heart for expressing in words what I have felt for many, many years. I have always felt that abortion is uniquely evil. The "seamless garment" argument has always bothered me, because I feel that as bad as war and poverty and environmental destruction are, abortion is far worse. I have always been profoundly, intuitively convinced of this, yet I've always had a hard time articulating why. Jennifer has done a great job here of doing precisely that, and I will be sharing this article far and wide!

5. abey

Would it make any difference even if these members of the Council of Obama were to stand before the Council of Christ- "The Wonderful Councillor", again to which the Bible in revelations states the decree of Jesus referring the jezebel Spirit "I gave her space to repent of her fornication; but she repented not".

6. Rob

Judy, we probably agree on more things than you think. But as I read your blog post and the blog post of others, they always center around a conservative world view. The reason these world view's aren't working for us anymore is because to completely adopt them, you almost have to suspend critical judgement of the systems your world view accepts as right.

For example, I was flipping channels on the radio (stuck on freeway, big accident) and I caught a snippet that George Carlin's daughter was going to be interviewed. And so I listened. Was funny how abortion came up and it was humorous to hear them rationalize how abortions should be safe, legal and rare while also saying that there is no one that is pro abortion. As we all know to get to that place, they have to leave out the part about killing a baby. Makes no sense and all of us who are pro-life know this. But we do the exact same thing on the right. Everything is the dems fault and we fail to look at voting records and what folks actually do versus what they say they will do. Or we fail to dig to deep on an assertion because we do not want anything to contrast with our world view if surface information appears to say what I want it to say. To the list you provided I would add unbridled capitalism and self-serving politicans.

JoAnn, I have no doubt Romney is a good man. I wish the real Romney was running. The guy who was proud of his achiements in MA, inclusive of healthcare. The guy that knew how to be successful in a state where it was tough to be conservative. But he's latching on to folks that I feel have an entirely different agenda and it's not really Romney's.

7. JoAnn

Judy, dear friend, I feel your depression, but we must keep our eyes on God and the final victory. We know we win in the end. You and I may not be around to see that victory from earth, but we sure will be watching it from Heaven. I saw a program tonight that was all about Romney the man, not the politician, and I was surprised out of my gourd. I got a whole new perspective on him. He is a great humanitarian and loves God and his family with every fibre in him. You can't imagine how many people he has helped and insisted on complete secrecy. He didn't want anyone to know. You know sort of like the Pharisee and the beggar. He stood back like the beggar. He has no idea that this program was going to be about him. He may now but he didn't before. He wasn't even on the program. Just people that Romney has helped who related their stories of what Romney did for them. Funny, the person that did the research on him really wasn't all that enthused about Romney either, but with all the lies being told about Romney in the media, this person wanted to find out what Romney was really like in private. Finding out all the things he has done for people and how unselfish he is really made me feel like a bum. I really have more respect for Romney now. I still don't agree with some of his policies, but I do believe he has America's best interest at heart and I am more confident in giving him my vote this November. God bless.

8. Bill

Please, Less war for our young men. Fewer abortions in America.

9. Judy Claar

Rob, I understand what you are saying. And I hope and pray my prior post is, and does, come true, And is Not in Dreamland or wishful thinking in the land of reality.
    Some would have us think that we need a third party. This third party will come from a rift within the Rep. party. Dem. will stay the same, perhaps grow stronger. From where do you think the Independents, and etc. come from?

Our country has gone way beyond the pale. That WWII generation we spoke of? The Ones that were made of great stuff...They were that way, because they came from and saw their parents fight for, the end of Child Labor Slave Laws, etc. And that's where Unions came in. And they did serve a purpose. But as I see it, Unions do not serve that same purpose or have the same good intent and motivation for the societal good that they use too. Unions, just as government, have forgotten the main objective; the real needs and people of which they serve. They have lost Heart. Giving their soul to Greed and Power. Greed and Power are a Healthy couple that breeds Corruption. So you see, I do understand you Rob. "A fine kettle of fish we got ourselves into? eh Rob?

Now, time is ticking. The hour glass is almost empty. WE are overwhelmed by Everything: Government, Laws, Unions, People, Church losing Faith...what are we to do?

Do the best and most we know how to do, while living Life with Christ at the fullest w/Joy!
    No matter what either of us want, it will happen. Right now, I am at a low point concerning political parties. But I know We have to vote for one. Jesus needs to come! Blessings my friend...

10. Dennis

It is intellectually dishonest to compare the killing of our unborn citizens with any tax policy imaginable. I would give up every penny I have if it would end the killing. Please don't sell your vote to the highest spender. It matters not if you like or dislike Gov. Rommney or you've been convinced of the rich vs poor rhetoric. This is life vs death! You will be choosing between life and death in November. Your very soul is on the line.

As for me, I will not stand before God and say that I voted for social spending of borrowed money at the expense of His children's lives, created in his image. Remember, whatsoever we do to the least, we have done to Him.