Chick-fil-A's defense of true marriage stirs controversy Comments

Fast food chain Chick-fil-A takes pride in espousing Christian values, closing all of its 1,600 restaurants every Sunday. The chain also handed out fliers in protest of the controversial Bible epic "The Last Temptation of Christ" in 1988. Now, Chick-fil-A's President Dan Cathy's recent comments on defending true marriage have stirred controversy - on online communities and elsewhere. Continue Reading

1. David Lehman

Good for you Chick-fil-A!!!! It is amazing that a large company in the service industry will uphold Christian values. Closing on a Sunday is unheard of for chain restaurants, let alone standing up for true marriage. I don't know if the owner is Catholic or not, but he most certainly is a Christian. You have my vote!!!

2. Dave Eddis

I am proud of the stance Chick-fil-a has taken.For the life of me I can't comprehend how anyone could remotely derive hate from a person's love and courage to take a stand for what they know to be true !

3. DarthJ

This, combined with those delicious chicken-and-a-pickle sandwiches, makes Chick-fil-A the best restaurant ever!

4. Theresa H

Yea! CHICK-fil-A -- for God's Commandments....! I'll be going there more often!

5. Marleen

Thank you and may the LORD be glorified for standing for your convictions and beliefs. I pray that proponents of gay marriage may be enlightened that they are supporting values against the TRUTH and what the LORD is teaching us and wants for HIS people. May they realize it is not about hate, it is about standing for the TRUTH and the TRUTH will make us free.

6. Vance

If we had a Chick-fil-A where I live, I would be eating there often and I hope every Catholic and non-Catholic Christians will do the same.