Ashley Judd Video Mocks Abortion, Santorum: Women of Virtue Needed Comments

The stars of the "choice" universe have gone way beyond their worn-out euphemisms and are now embracing shameless mockery.  Ashley Judd and crew have made a video that mocks the act of killing babies in the womb. They mock the violence of stopping the heartbeat of a child. What a hilarious analogy they've drawn by comparing an abortion to Rick Santorum's suspended Presidential campaign, if you're someone who finds dead babies and ... Continue Reading

1. abey

The Bible calls it in the revelations of the manner "Children of the Babylonian Harlot" to the understanding that unborn children in their innocence are like the Saints & mocking them in terms of Abortion is to drinking their blood, for that is what the harlots & their mother does & this they do it to their masters "wish", the master said to have been a liar & murderer from the beginning, to see his slaves caught in the web of indulgences & alas, the Queen of the South shall rise up in this generation to judgement & lo a greater than Solomon is here, in the Spirit.
    to see that it does not pay to mock at the image & likeness of God.

2. dilshan

catholic online one of the different site to me ...always updated me in facebook, so we like to connect with world wild catholic people via this site...

3. Andrew

Extraordinary article!

4. Michelle Thuldanin

This speaks the words that have been on my heart for so long! I am a fairly young woman, but even I can see how cheaply those around me treat themselves and their sexuality. How they embrace despair. I mean, come on, ladies. Even in the animal kingdom the male has to prove himself a worthy mate first. We have gone even beyond that. Forget worthy, we aren't even looking for mates. Until we get older and lonelier and more depressed. Until we see our youthful beauty fading and no one "wants" us anymore. There is always a new crop of hotter, younger women. You would think we would quit strangling ourselves and our sisters. We have become our own worse enemy.

5. DR

Excellent article Jennifer! It is comforting to know there are noble women like yourself still left in this disturbed world. I will say that as a man, no less a Catholic one, I experience a great misandric spirit in the media. It is quite disheartening even when I've had the best women role models and now a lovely woman I hope to engage soon. Your article was a nice boost! Keep up the quest to deliver the truth!

6. phil

Ashley Judd? What was her degree in? I can't seem to remember. Remind me what her contribution to society was, because I've forgotten. I simply can't seem to recall the sacrifices she made to make this nation greater. What people did she serve? I'm so sorry, I'm at a total loss.

Oh, wait! I think I remember...she took her clothes off in a movie!!!!!!

Silly me.....

7. Rosalie

This generation is in a deep need of a new Pope John Paul II and Mother Theresa (the real super heroes of life and virtue). Please, God Almighty, send us new saints with the courage to stand up against this atrocities to humanity.

8. Daniel

In addition to those on the list of planned parenthood supporters, here's another one I will be boycotting. And that list too includes Starbucks and others like them in support of same-sex "marriage".

9. Zachary

A society that becomes so enraptured by slaughter will not last. It deserves to die, itself. Those who threaten innocents, those who murder children, have already forfeited their lives. They are a direct, immediate threat to others. Where is everyone who will stop them? Who will protect the innocent from being murdered? Butchers who pose lethal harm to others have given up their own right to life.