Ashley Judd Video Mocks Abortion, Santorum: Women of Virtue Needed Comments

The stars of the "choice" universe have gone way beyond their worn-out euphemisms and are now embracing shameless mockery.  Ashley Judd and crew have made a video that mocks the act of killing babies in the womb. They mock the violence of stopping the heartbeat of a child. What a hilarious analogy they've drawn by comparing an abortion to Rick Santorum's suspended Presidential campaign, if you're someone who finds dead babies and ... Continue Reading

1. Diane

I agree, Jennifer. These very same witch/jezebels elected that cold supporter of abortion and the homosexual perversion of marriage into the White House and other public offices. Twisted and immoral women like Judd feel it is safe to publicly do these twisted and evil videos. Take their political power from them through the vote. That's a very good place to start. Go to spiritdaily.com, their archives, then go to April 21, and pull up an article entitled"The dominance of godless women and the fall of America." It's the hard truth and pulls it altogether. Let the perverted witches and their male supporters scream all they want. We decent woemen are taking this country back. We begin in the home as decent wives and mothers, teaching our daughters the truth about being a woman, a woman of God. We turn our attention to our Church and obey it's teachings through the magisterium, just as our husbands, sons and brothers must and should. In the larger community we vote only for politicians who support the right to life, marriage between one man and one woman. We offer support to widows and orphans, not murder of the child and degradation to the widow. I don't feel hopeless about all this, God will guide and help us. As for our nation say"Oh God of second chances.......give forgiveness, light and mercy to us who go out to do Your Will in our homes, chuches and even our nation.

2. Jennifer Hartline

I hear you Michelle and Jzk!!! Thank you! God bless you! And Michelle Thuldanin, you have already won the hardest battle because you see things clearly and you understand what your contemporaries do not. Good for you! Be steadfast and courageous, and you will be blessed. You're beautiful!

3. DLL

Very nice article Jennifer. You have really laid it on the line. It is too bad that many feminists have become exactly like the men that they once hated who mercilessly abused them. Still I am an old fashioned male who believes that women and children have the faces like those of the Angels and that it is the duty of Men to protect women and their children. Without Valour Men or pathetic and shallow. The feminity of women serves them extremely well as there is never any real need for them to act as masculine as men are.

4. Liza

She is very ignorant and misguided. She speaks out about the objectification of women in rap music and her own latest controversy while missing the big picture that abortion and the planned parenthood crowd are at the root of the degradation.

5. michael

When one has embraced the culture of death, one becomes cold and callous...dead within. Perhaps with examples like this we can finally open our eyes to see the true condition of our nation. For years now, I have heard various litanies about how horrible the Supreme Court has been and how terrible it is with the "legalization" of divorce, contraception, abortion, sodomitical behavior, etc.. But then I always hear how great our country is. Please...give it a rest. This country is outpacing the collapse of Rome. The myth is over...we are not a beacon of light to the world...we are not a city of God upon a hill...this is all part of the Puritanical American beginnings. The Catholic Church alone is the City of God and all other liberal, Masonically inspired regimes like our own are city of men bound to fail. We get the leaders and the celebrities our sins deserve. Never again fall for the Protestant error of seeing a nation as a saving instrument. Christ's Kingdom alone saves.

6. Michelle

I WILL and I AM!! We have 11 children. (Yes, they are all ours, no divorce/his/hers mix going on here) We are raising 6 Catholic gentlemen and 5 Catholic ladies. Powerful article, it gave me goosebumps. Thank you!

7. john

The world is getting darker by the day..the cockroaches are now operating bravely out in the open..but they will have no place to hide when the light of God shines down on the coming day.For those who have daughters..it is important to de-educate them as to what the religion of secular-humanism teaches them in the schools and the entertainment world..same goes for boys..mutual respect of oneself as well as each other..not degrading and cheapening of values and morals.I pray that God will act soon for the sake of the children of this world..whose adults have failed them.As for Hollywood..I myself have'nt been to a movie in years and I can't stomach watching the pathetic garbage on television anymore..especially what they try to pass off as comedy.

8. James Oliver

I can always count on you to call it as it is. Thank you so much. I couldn't even finish watching the video of Ashley Judd ridiculing Rick Santorium and comparing the termination of his candidacy for the presidency as an abortive act. It was disgusting. The only thing worse than this video is the fact that my Church and my Lord obligates me to forgive her. May God bless and keep our enemies.

9. Jzk

Here I am!! * waving my hand* having that same battle. Have two little girls and I tell Mother Mary that I bind my daughters with my rosary to her immaculate heart and to please take my daughters and help me raise them to be just like her ;) Gotta enlist her help in this battle. Mama Mary!!! We also must pray for those women who are being brainwashed by a society that wants to use them.

10. kat

I know this isn't very nice to say but, she's a idiot!