Ashley Judd Video Mocks Abortion, Santorum: Women of Virtue Needed Comments

The stars of the "choice" universe have gone way beyond their worn-out euphemisms and are now embracing shameless mockery.  Ashley Judd and crew have made a video that mocks the act of killing babies in the womb. They mock the violence of stopping the heartbeat of a child. What a hilarious analogy they've drawn by comparing an abortion to Rick Santorum's suspended Presidential campaign, if you're someone who finds dead babies and ... Continue Reading

1. mike

We all should pray for the conversion of those women in that video. It makes me sad to see people so far away from truth. Pray,Pray and pray

2. Lise Godin

How sad! Poor Ashley...she obviously has big issues. I think she is an amazing actress but I won't be able to watch another one of her movies now because I couldn't do so without thinking of her being capable of making such a video as this. (I can't even watch the music video. Just reading about it breaks my heart.) I understand the anger directed toward her. However, let us not condemn her but her action. (We are all sinners who are in continual need of forgiveness.) She too is one of God's children. HE loves Ashley. Let us pray for her and all the other broken people out there.

3. Stacy Trasancos

Jen,

I WILL, I WILL, I WILL!!!

I hope I have 50 grand-daughters one day too! :-D

Love you and THANK YOU.

(All caps = Yes, I'm shouting it from the mountaintops!)

4. David Carlon

Judd and her vain sisters reek of a malodorous hovering stench that emanates from a soul pickled with mortal sin.

Ah! If women only knew how the natural aroma of a holy and wise woman excites the senses and kindles the spirit of charity within the spirit and soul of a feral man... leaving him breathlessly spellbound and in awe of ineffable and eternal beauty.

5. JOHN

Ashley is a spoiled Brat. Just mention One thing she is famous for except that she is a Hollywood product !! What can you expext from her? Had she been aborted, she wont be around to make fun of Morality and of Real Women of great character.

6. elcid

Jennifer...great and inspiring article!

To add another quote from Bishop Sheen "There is no such thing as understanding art in any period apart from the philosophy of that period. Philosophy inspires art, and art reflects philosophy. We can never tell what the art of an age is unless we know what is the thought of the age"

Well I think we all know what is the thought of this age in America; godlessness, death, sexual perversion, etc., one of the things I do not do is go to movies, I will not give my money to those evil people in hollywood, I wish Christians will wake up and do the same, stop funding these perverse people who are destroying the soul of your children!

When obama was elected president I wasn't sure what God was up to, now I see...God can use an enemy to inspire a new generation of his church, I believe there's a silent civil war going on in this country, what the outcome is only God knows...its definitely time to go back to Eucharisic Adoration, its time to renew our faith and prepare for battle, I've been one of those Catholic men who likes to mind my own business and keep a low profile...well guess what!

7. Reverend Mother Sister Jacqueline Corcoran

NO woman should be able to take the life of the unborn!!!

8. Rose

So many positive and supportive comments!! We need to pass this on to all the women we know. Sometimes you feel like "the Lone Ranger" trying to live a moral life. But it helps to be in the company of our brothers and sisters on this website. I'm sending this to my children, cousins, sister, friends...etc. We have to hang in there.

9. Larry

That was good. Really good. This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes by a Rabbi.
    "Observance of the Sabbath gave the Jew an unambiguous and explicit perspective of reality. When the Jew encounters a rock, a plant an animal, a fellow human or an angel the Sabbath tells the Jew this form of existence is not your master it is a creation of your God just as you are. While the populations around them were enslaved to the beliefs that they are subservient to forces of nature or to people who were born into a higher station in life the Sabbath set the Jew free. The truth of the Sabbath gave the Jew the clarity to see through the intimidating posture of those who claimed to be the masters of men. The Sabbath reminded the Jew that there is but One Master, and that all are equally subservient to Him".
    People who promote abortion have no God. There is no higher authority in their lives. They seek their own personal happiness and gratification. Even worse, they will commit horrible crimes because someone with a higher station in life told them to do so, or, because it will make you happy.

10. Bill Sr.

Michelle
    God love you!

You women who have given your life to your husbands and children, gone through childbirth, cooked and cleaned, dried the tears and bound our wounds all the while praying to God to guide and protect us have the natural gift of eternal love and survival for those around you. Men may be physically stronger but we tend to be short sighted looking only at what is affecting us at the moment and what to do about it. We are the first to mope about when things go wrong instead of accepting life as it comes to us knowing nothing good comes with out some pain or discomfort. It's in the nature God gave you to be the heart and soul of what we call humanity. Neither Man nor earth was complete until woman came upon the scene and made life fruitful and abundant. Don't let anyone try to deny this truth.
    And the woman God made especially for Himself, our Mother Mary Queen of heaven, also naturally with eternal love wants to gather all of Gods children under her maternal care and lead them through Christ to the Father. Like you women she has taken it as her duty and commitment as His brides to care for the children of God. Bless you!!