Rev. Ragsdale Goes to Congress: Time to Expose Counterfeit 'Christianity' Comments

Rev. Dr. Katherine Hancock Ragsdale is the "go to" witness these days for the radical abortion on demand lobby. She not only makes for good optics when she wears that clerical collar, she feigns outrage that anyone would attempt to stop any abortion for any reason. After all, she has now openly identified her position that abortion is a "blessing". She has the audacity to defend this position as consistent with the Christian faith she claims to ... Continue Reading

1. JeanCatherine

Ann
    1 day ago
    I had been a catholic for 56 years. I hope that God forgives me.

Ann God forgives everyone. There isnt anyone who He doesnt forgive who asks forgiveness. God Bless. Are you gone from being a Catholic? If so come on back anytime.

2. vance

Rob, I agree. Eventhough Barney Frank is retiring, The people of MA who elected him all these years must have no shame or integrity. I agree that the RINO's who played along with this diabolic needs to be replaced with Tea Party Patriots. But the establishment both GOP and Liberal hate the TEA and are pushing hard for RINO Romney. George Soros gave Romney is approval. So, what does that tell you?

3. Rob

vance, who is the chair that allowed this nonsense? That is the person that needs to be thrown out immediately.

4. Beth

Interesting that Ms. Ragsdale uses the phrase "healthy sexuality" in describing a young woman who might experience an unexpected pregnancy and seek an abortion in order to protect "her education or career, the development or exercise of the gifts God has given her..." "Healthy sexuality"? Really? More like bulimic sexuality if you ask me - enjoy the pleasure, expel the unwanted by-product - and pay the price physically and emotionally. And by the way, I wonder when God gave these young women the "gifts" to which Ms. Ragsdale refers. Oh yeah - right - I remember now. He did it when they were CONCEIVED in their own mothers' wombs. "Before you were formed in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I consecrated you..." (Jer 1:5) "You formed my inmost being, Lord... You knit me together in my mother's womb..." (Ps 139) How can a supposed woman of God argue that abortion is a blessing? Even the likes of Hilary Clinton have the sense to call it a "tragedy".

5. Robert Burford

I agree with Monika. Politicians should put their faith where their mouth is and not receive communion. It is an insult to the sacrament they are receiving and the Church they are supposed to be a member. Ezekel 33: 7-9 says that we are supposed to speak out when someone is doing wrong. That includes the bishops of these representatives. There is no shame in our society. These politicians should be shamed.This is the God they worship and they should change to Episcopal or someother church that believes in compromise.

6. Vance

Rob, Barney Frank is not the Chair but the sub- Chair minority leader. He is the minority leader because the Marxist want him as opposed to someone else. He has served them (Marxists) well, I can see why they want him as minority leader. It looks like aka Rev Ragsdale is another poster child for the Marxist Democrat Party.

7. Monika

While this is terrible, shouldn't we be looking at our own church leadership first? The ones who allow pro-abortion politicians to receive communion? Also, why is that priest who refused communion to a lesbian buddhist is on suspension?

8. Helen Reilly

This woman is a disgusting pig. She is a disgrace to the Episcopal Church, which itself is today a pig sty. Abortion and same-sex marriage are the two big issues in that church today, and Ragsdlae is a standard-bearer.

9. C.L.

Deacon Keith,

Thank you for the article, but could a different picture be placed here? This website is my home page and everytime I log on, the first thing I see is two women kissing.

10. Mike Stackhouse

This is why I swam across the Tiber in June 2011 and became a Catholic.