Rome's Exorcist Finding Blessed John Paul II Effective Against Satan Comments

I have asked the demon more than once, 'Why are you so scared of John Paul II and I have had two different responses, both interesting. One, 'because he disrupted my plans.' And, I think that he is referring to the fall of communism in Russia and Eastern Europe. The collapse of communism."Another response that he gave me, 'because he pulled so many young people from my hands. Continue Reading

1. Andy Holland

Good article. "Faith, prayer and fasting" - Fasting on Wednesday and Friday no meat, cheese, eggs, Olive Oil, or Wine - getting back to old school Orthodox Catholicism would help greatly. It helps the heart to detox. Jesus Himself fasted and prayed. Prayer of the body and fasting are part of Diefication and with Diefication the devil will fight hard but eventually flee.

2. Elisabeth

@ mikem... Please do call the archdiocese and ask the name of the exorcist assigned to the area. If there is no one, then ask where they recommend calling. A friend (who is not Catholic) had an issue in her home, and when I called the archdiocese about what to do they were honest, kind, and didn't treat me as though I might be losing my mind. The Church knows the devil exists, and any archdiocese should be able to give you some direction as to who can help.

Just remember, don't give up. This man needs your help and prayers, and when we who are faithful give up, the devil wins out. Continue to give the matter to Our Lady and her Son. They will guide you and offer you spiritual safety.

oh, and just so you know, the Catholic Church does not allow filming of any exorcism, so any that you saw on youtube are either illegally there or are fakes. Please take appropriate action as you see fit.

3. JeanCatherine

mikem

Without you or others hurting yourselves, have you thought of getting a private prayer group together on behalf of this guy unbenownst to him and fasting (Only if your ok to do this under good health and approved to do so.) and fasting for him together if possible before or after mass?

4. mikem

with my teenage children we have watched two exorcism movies lately...(and there are more than that on the market!)...we watched "The exorcism of Emily Rose" and "The Rite". both are good as movies go, production values, good acting, photography, directing, etc...BUT the exorcists in BOTH movies made careless errors during their exorcisms that led them to be unsuccessful. Youtube.com has videos of successful exorcisms done properly by experience exorcists. The person is very strictly controlled in a blessed environment, and the priest doesn't mess around but goes about his business quickly without getting sidetracked by the entity. Every person in the room got injured slightly during one exorcism I watched, the priest even getting knocked to the floor but bouncing up rapidly though very old. Presently there is a woman in our parish whose son is strongly under the influence of the devil, and may even be possessed. Love impels me to want to get this guy exorcised - but it can only be done with the consent of the person, and the permission of a bishop. But our pastor is oblivious, just totally dismissive. That is not to say he doesn't think the guy might be obsessed or even possessed. But exorcists don't have a life. They cannot have anything, do anything except pray and fast, suffer humiliations and frustrations and temptations, and threats of violence, and even physical violence. So maybe he knows and doesn't want to get involved personally. I think however that I will speak more directly with the pastor and see if we can refer the case to the archdiocesan exorcist....the archdiocese is supposed to have an exorcist....I am not sure if our archbishop has appointed one yet... probably he has, but it is so low key in this bastion of liberalism that I have never heard of who it might be. More on this later, maybe....Pray for me, please. The guy has threatened to kill me, but I have declined to press charges on that...but did notify the police and have spoken to a detective about the person - he maybe a threat to others than his poor aged mother.

5. Susan P. Fujita

My heart & soul belongs to GOD and my Faith in the Catholic church and its leaders from time immemorial of HOLY Men, Women & Saints and now BLESSED JOHN PAUL II.

6. Melissa

I know for a fact they excist because i have seen them with my own eyes im a sensitive as what people would say. An the world needs to know that they are here upon us right now one could be dwelling in your own neighborhood. I have no fear of them they feed on that i also have no fear because there will always be good and evil.And in the roman catholic way thats how its taught i went through the 8 years of the schooling and had my confermation.I have also been blessed to have met Pope John Paul II . He was a very gracious man,He also gave me a cross that he had blessed.So that cross hangs on my wall and i think it helps protect me. But there are alot of people out there mainly christians actually that ive told me,now i live in South Carolina so there are mainly community catholic churchs very few Roman ones the community ones do not do things as they should they let children who have not completed the 8years of schooling an had their confermation go up an recieve host. Im originally from the north Massachusets i was raised there.Now where im from the priest will turn you away if you have not yet graduated/confermation.They can tell by their age or they will ask them and if they have not yet finished their schooling then cannot yet recieve host until they do .So there they did things how they should be.But down here ive heard alot of christians say that they only believe in whats good in the bible and they dont believe the bad.Which i find is just awful and not right if your going to go by the bible you go by it all of it you dont pick an choose what you want you need to do it full heartedly.But yes people need to really realize that they are here the more they unbelieve it they are usually the ones who get attacked,not all but in a good few cases that was the reason why.So i find it wonderful that Father Gabriele Amorth has come out and talked to the world and let them know hey people its true wether you wanna believe it or not. So I actually thank him for doing that so people can hear a priest tell the world this.

7. Sonia

John Paul brought me home, I was already Catholic but now I am closer to God. When i started to notice Pop John Paul I was a teen, his faith in the virgen had alot to do with it. I miss the Pop, I tell that to the virgen. *GOD BLESS POP JOHN PAUL

8. Diane

Very good article. It's true what he says about Our Lady. When she intercedes for a soul the devil flees. I pray, do penance and am presently fasting. My daughter and I are doing Eucharistic Adoration and are praying for the conversion of the rest of the family, especially my son, her brother, Chris. I've been struggling to do this for 20yrs. and God has returned her to Himself in the Sacraments and also to me. Please pray for me, her and the rest of my family, including a "spiritually adopted" seminarian named Craig. God be thanked for Blessed John Paul II.

9. Johnny

This is good to know! I wish more priest and bishops would believe in the power to exorcise demons. I know that is a sacramental, and the sacraments are higher,but we cannot neglect our duties in other areas because of fear of law suits or lack of faith or whatever the problem may be.He gave the apostles full power and authority and disciples some authority through our baptism and conformation authority to do battle with the enemy.And that includes th world and are own concupiscience.God bless.

10. Maria G.

Excellent article! Loved the information! Like St. Padre Pio said: Pray, Hope and Don't Worry....so, basically, like Fr. Amorth says: Pray, Fast and BELIEVE, so that evil spirits are taken out the obvious evil-possessed or inclined. Thank you!!!!