Japanese quake's epicenter located near Marian apparition site Comments

The epicenter of the earthquake is located near the site of an apparition in which Mary warned about a worldwide disaster that could afflict humanity. In 1973, the Virgin Mary was said to have predicted a number of future events - including natural disasters even more serious than Friday's earthquake and tsunami - during three appearances to a Japanese religious sister, Sr. Agnes Sasagawa. Continue Reading

1. Beforgiving

Natural disasters have happened since the begining of time. Could God allow such things to happen as means of his Eternal Justice to be seen and heard, of course, does he? we dont know. God is Love and pure goodness and does no evil; evil is from the devil. Could or should these earthquakes and floods be a time for each of us to reflect our own lives and come closer to God , of course! We must pray for Japan and the conversion of all souls to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Now is the acceptable time to come to know the Lord and learn his Holy and perfect will. Do not fight among eachother why and if these things happen, rather look inside yoru own heart and search for Jesus and Salvation. When you harvest a garden the roots are pulled up with the fruit , do not be ammazed who dies and who lives when disasters come. Divine providence is wiser then anything we can think of or imagine. Oh foolish man ! look for your creator and learn what he desires for your life. Keep his commands and do what is pleaseing to God, rather then what is pleasing to yourself. Peace be with you all.

2. No Way

Jay, I could not agree with you more. Some people place more faith on apparitions and many "oooh's and aaaah's" over the concrete Word of God. You know what? The muslims have it right. One of the 5 pillars of Islam is that "There is no God but God". He is the ultimate giver and taker of life, we have the same God but by different names. Amazing how people like rafaelmarie can be so confident after-the-fact; it's like buying the winning lottery ticket after the numbers have popped up on tv. I'm not Catholic, some of my friends are; I've read the entire CCC and can tell you that CCC# 2116 applies here.

3. Dorah Egbuchulem

Oh Holy Father, The Almighty God, The Alfa and The Omega, Our Ominipotetent and Merciful Father, please have mercy on all mankind especially the japanese.We Know our sins are beyond Perdon,maybe worst than those of sodom and Gomora as read in the Bible. We thy children supplicate thee to have patience with us, give us the faith and power of repentance so as to come out from all our inquities.save us always from all evils and dangers and to walk in thy parths forever in Jesus name A-M-E-N

4. jay

Hi again,

I just sent you a posting a second ago and realized that it has no chance whatsoever to be posted by your all pious censure.

Well....it was worth a shot. Needless to say I STAND BY WHAT SAID and it is a crying shame your followers (the ones in this web site/blog) won't have a chance to tear me to pieces (grammatically speaking) trying to contradict my comments.

Anyway, give me regards to your gay pope!!

jayc.

5. jay

Hi all,

I just wanted to say;

How shortsighted and selfish to even suggest that just because the place where "supposedly" the virgin showed up is near the epicenter, there is a correlation to the disaster .

The truth is that people will believe what the want to believe (helped, of course by your unproven innuendoes) this does not prove the fact at all. I mean, people believe Jesus comes down to earth now and then only to be represented in the face of a potato chip!!!! (true story...they were selling it on ebay !!)

Let me ask you..... where is the correlation when the Haiti quake hit? What about the Peru, China and Iran ones?? I am sure you can make up any story to suit your belief.

I know.... let me see... the Haiti is ok, no correlation because they are a big chuck of catholics there, the Peru even more of the same, China... well... same as Japan (one godless and/or Budists and the other Shintoists which is like saying they believe in rocks..... right??.... and about Iran....well..... lost case to the devil religion....Islam....don't even bother evangelizing there!!)

Furthermore, do you realize how awfully racist and heartless your speculations are? I mean, even the most simple minded of person will have no problem to associate catholics with the religion to belong to and thus related any others as worthless of respect (this IS EXACTLY what you are trying to accomplish.... whether you admit it or not)

Let's just all be catholics and we'll be safe from harm (the earth natural one's.... violence, hunger, MOLESTATION and diseases are not included)

jayc.

6. No Way

Shame on you, rafaelmarie!! That's the same kind of thinking that the loonies from the Westboro Baptist Church have! Yours is no different! I hope your area gets flooded or worse so you can eat your words, you coward! How dare you!?! Crimes against children happen everywhere unfortunately, but your ignorance is just blatant. What if the church in Akita got destroyed, then what would you say??? People like you point the finger everywhere but back at themselves. People of Japan, God is with you; it may not be the same name, but He loves you just as much.

7. Andy Holland

Dear Jesus Lord please let the wind blow out to sea! On the nuclear power side, had they (WE) simply invested a little more in safety - using PWRs and smaller unit sizes and much safer designs - the nuclear part of the tragedy would be averted. 'The love of money really is the root of all evil' - and the lust for power its thorny blossoming fruit.

8. rafaelmarie

I'm afraid that this disaster is a chastisement from God. In Japan, there is alot of perversion, especially against the young. I blame the Japanese men who perpetrate the crimes against children. But unfortunately the Japanese do not listen to God's Visionaries/Prophet's warnings, especially from our Lady of Akita, who warns against it. They consider anyone not Japanese not worthy of attention. Please people of Japan, listen to your Mother, She is begging you to repent! Your innocent children are losing their innocence in droves! The sooner you listen to your Mother, even your economy will improve, and you will be a economic power house again!

9. Jude

Thank My Mother Mary for all you are doing to us and help the church because your prediction is already happening in the church

10. JeanCatherine

Help them My Lady. This is your time that your Son sent you to us. Hopefully we will return to the Sacraments and the Rosary etc.