EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mom of pop sensation Justin Bieber asks for your prayers Comments

In an exclusive interview for Catholic Online, the mother of pop music superstar Justin Bieber, Pattie Mallette, is asking for his fans to pray for his protection against the seamier side of the entertainment industry. "My prayer is for Justin to be protected against the temptations of this industry," Mallette says. Continue Reading

1. Patricia

Im a HUGE Justin fan and Im always inspired by him. I love how he always talks about God in his interviews and there were a few scenes in his movie Never Say Never that showed prayer. And all of Justins songs are so positive and uplifting, which is truly rare in today's music industry. Pattie I pray for you and Justin every day of my life, that he continues blessing and gracing you with his love and protection. With God in your life, you can only go up and achieve even more success. I truly wish you and Justin happiness, health, and the best in life. Love you both <3

2. Christina

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER !!!!!!! And when I found out he was pro life I could not Belive it you are sooooooooooooo cool and guess what I go to a catholic school just like you did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. jzk

Mrs. Malette, I'll keep you in my prayers for you and your son. I worry about all the young in the entertainment industry. I can see their souls being drained of all life on the screen before my eyes...it is so so sad. I am sorry you had fallen away from you Catholic faith but applaud your efforts in fervent prayers and keeping Jesus as the center of your life. My Baptist friend once suggested I lay my hands on my family and pray over them So I tell you, lay your hands on Justin every day, bless him and ask our Lord, and his angel to protect him from all evil and temptations. I tell you nothing in the world has helped me overcome temptations as Confession and the Eucharist. Every time you are tempted, go to confession, Participate in Mass, and spend time before the Blessed Sacrament. Being with Jesus in the flesh has truly, saved my life. We must perservere in prayer.

4. susan kocipak

Just this morning after Mass I told my priest Fr. Ralph about Justin Bieber and his opposition to abortion. What a wonderful role model he is for all his girl fans. Justin's character, strength, and conviction in speaking out against abortion amazed me. Now I know where he received his faith...from his wonderful mom and growing up in the Catholic faith. Pattie, I will keep you and Justin in my prayers.

Susan

5. Doug

If Jesus had the same belief that some of you seem to have, we never would have heard about Jesus(he was vocal and popular and never shut up), Justin stands tall and is a light to the millions and millions of young people today that have no clue about who God is....Satan's wrath over the success of this kid is quite evident in the mainstream music world and is a direct threat to the message coming from Satan, we should all pray for him to have courage and wisdom and too never shut up in the face of evil.

6. Shina

there is somthing i dont get that i hope some might be able to answer, why doesnt mrs. beiber re join the church? if it simply that they are on the road on sundays, than i dont hold it against them, if anyone can answer it i would be happy to know, thank you,
    Shina

7. JOLLY AUGUSTINE

May God Bless both of you to correct the evil attached world may mother mary and st joseph lead u to jesus more closer than ever before. praise the Lors Ave maria

8. Celestine

Thank you Malette for the prayer request for Justin, I think you made me so proud to be a catholic christian, and I want to thank God to touch your heart at this critical moment of your son's career to look for his protection from prayers from your fellow christaindom, the bible say, ..'Thy Faith will save you' since you still possesse this degree of faith Mallette why not make a come back to the catholic faith and lets together form a stronger prayer group for you and your son? I think it will be the best solution for Justin to help some souls traped in this dark industry. I never knew him but my kids are so much in love with him. These kids are between 3 - 9years old. Please Malette do something and lets save your child and other kids in similar situation that need our prayers. I am praying for Him, he will be OK in Jesus' NAME, AMEN.

9. Madellyn

I agree wholeheartedly with danielle, you are in my prayers, but why did you leave the church? I mean, it is your choice on what to do, but i hope you will make the right choice and re-join our Catholic Church, thank you all for reading this, Madellyn

10. Danielle

You guys are in my prayers.But I have one question why did you leave the catholic church? I mean its just such a great church .