Arrest of Abortionist Kermit Gosnell Reveals House of Horrors Built by Roe Comments

There are times when the truth concerning what actually happens in every procured abortion becomes obvious and the Nation is shaken out of its complacency. Perhaps the House of Horrors found in Philadelphia will be one of those moments.  What was hidden is now being revealed. The truth is what "Doctor" Gosnell did is no different than what is done in every procured abortion. The only difference is that it is hidden from view. Continue Reading

1. Rose

The liberals came out in force to respond to this article which every American needs to read. I've sent it to all on my contact list. Thank you Deacon for constantly dealing in truth. I showed the article to two of my co-workers who said they had no idea that this could happen in the U.S. We need to open the eyes of those around us to the truth of what happens to the helpless in this country, education is the key. Jennifer, great comment. God forgive us, have mercy on us.

2. vance

Deacon Fornier, another great article. You have the sick children of the Liberal Establishment going nuts here. The Left-wing News Media has kept this story quiet. The Liberal sicko's that come on this website actually salivate over this kind of news. The greater evil than what we are reading and hearing is the Stone Silence from the USCCB.

3. Real Common Sense

To those of you who think were bigots, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! I hear all this talk of how without abortion rights abortions would just happen in back alleys, Guess what? After Roe vs Wade many back alley abortionists moved into medical facilities and didn't clean up. There are many reports from within the abortion clinics were the doctor will scan with an ultrasound again and again until he gets the result he wants so he can do an abortion and make money. Abortions are not done out of necessity, 90% are done because of convenence. After R.V.W. abortion rose as the most used form of birth control so there wasn't nearly as many abortions then as there is now. Our constitution, guarantees "unenumerated rights" only to add further support to the three "inalienables", Life, liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. So to the blogger identified Alistair, where is your compassion. I respect fully your right to think what you want, but that doesn't change the fact that abortion, and it's proponents are 100% defacto morally, constitutionally, and factually wrong.
    Now, I'd like to address Lee. Once again, no disrespect to your views. Yet I intend to show them wrong on the grounds of one objective truth. That truth is our constitution and all constitutions and democracies as ours were founded on the belief in alienable rights. When Thomas Jefferson was asked were these rights come from, he could only point to one source, GOD. So even though our great land endorses no one religion, it does endorse sacred, self- evident rights, that, if violated, will cause the fall of all rights. First, it's just the unborn, but whats to stop the killing of the elderly, and the unborn. If I'm not mistaken Peter Singer endorses the euthanasia of the mentally handicapped. It is the same evil as when the Nazis killed all those who were not blond haired blue eyed. So, I'm not saying Pro-Choice people are Nazis, I'm just saying they are gravely mistaken on the meaning of "civil rights". We must fight to end abortion now, because really the price is paid by all in the end.

4. Jennifer Lanham

I am amazed there are so many who read the articles on this web site and refuse to accept truth. Human life begins at conception. Read Luke 1:31 The angel Gabriel made the news very clear to Mary.

. I will continue to pray for those who do not accept the truth that life begins at conception and that Our Lord will send them sufficient grace for a desire for a conversion of heart.

5. Diane

Thank you, Deacon, for yet another excellent article which points out the need to recriminalize abortion and reinstitute laws which protect all human life, especially from the sadistic murderers like this abortion provider. He reminds me of the sadistic Dr. Mengeles of the Nazi death camps. When whole groups of people had their "right to life" legally removed the crazy practitioners of torture and death as the answer emerged. It always works like that when people call evil a good. I think abortion supporters are becoming desperate because almost everyone is sickened by them and the evil they try to defend. Their arguments don't hold water when used to defend any other crime either.

6. Robear'e

Well said, Well said.

One point that does get missed often - we mourn for the murdered fetuses, but should we not also mourn for the tortured souls of the mothers and abortion providers?

In the end, we can assume that the fetuses are destined for heaven, and have been spared the opportunity to sin. (I would not use this argument as a justification for their murder, but rather as a point that these children are now safe in the Father's home.)

The goal of everyone should be to get ourselves and our "neighbors" into heaven! Our "neighbor" includes the mother, the nurse, the doctor, the politician and the blogger. As much as I want to lash at them I am reminded that I am nowhere near perfect either, and yet Christ says I am priceless. If mine is priceless, so is theirs.
    And Yes, the murderous act of abortion is a grave sin, which is all the more reason to pray not just for the children but for the conspirators in their murderer as well.

Let us pray - hard!

7. Robear'e

Well said. Well said.

8. ninek

Recently a study was published where: as the rate of the use of contraception increased so did abortion. Contraception is the beginning of the abortion mentality: separating sex from procreation. A couple uses contraception, expects not to get pregnant, then sees the pregnancy as a failure.

My heart was beating only 4 weeks after I was conceived. My mother did not have the right to kill me then or ever.

9. Jennifer Hartline

These comments are astounding. It's the Church's fault that this butcher was murdering babies? Birth control would solve this? The law should allow late-term abortions so killing them outside the womb wouldn't be necessary? Women "pay for the privilege?!?" No further proof is needed beyond these absurd and selfish comments to show the depraved and twisted logic of abortion. James, be careful how you start defining a "fully functional human being" because someday age or disease or injury might classify you otherwise. What "human attributes" are required to merit life? An egg may not be a chicken, but thank God we're not chickens. We are made in the image and likeness of God, and once the miracle of conception has taken place, a new human being has been formed. Period. Size, development, intelligence, function, independence, and appearance have nothing to do with inherent humanity. Lee, this abomination IS abortion! What difference does it make that the babies were killed outside the womb? If he had severed their heads from their spinal cords in the womb, how would that make it any less atrocious? It wouldn't. Location means nothing. I'm waiting for a statement from NARAL and Planned Parenthood defending this monster because by the "logic" of abortion they should. He simply killed a baby and "terminated a pregnancy." So what if he did it on a table outside the womb. The end result is the same, so what's the big deal? And I've got news for you: every abortionist is in it for personal profit. They don't do abortions for free. It's not about helping women; it's about money. Human life is human life is human life. There is no arbitrary line after which the child in the womb is suddenly more human than before. Every procured abortion murders a human being. May God open the eyes of the blind...

10. Andy Holland

Alistair - Jesus also preached about the coming judgment. 'What-so-ever you did not unto the least of these my brothers and sisters you did not to me.' Jesus warned also of hell 'where their worm will not die and the fire will not quench.' 'Broad is the way, and many there are that take it that leads to perdition, narrow the way, and few there are who seek it, that leads to everlasting life.' 'Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.'