John Paul II to be beatified by Pope Benedict XVI on the Feast of Divine Mercy Comments

The sentiment of the faithful "Santo Subito" echoed as the Church discerned the cause of his canonization. Now, he will be raised to the Altar on the Feast of Divine Mercy and the faithful will call him "Blessed John Paul II." We will soon affirm what miracles effected by his intercession confirm, John Paul II is a Saint.  Continue Reading

1. JeanCatherine

I hope the Lord lets me go to and also to the Holy Land to.

2. JONAS EHIOGU

Pope John Paul is my hero. I know he deserves to be declared a saint for all he reprisented. He touched many souls. He was not judgemental and he never condemed any.

My hero POPE JOHN PAUL

Love you always

Jonas

3. Jun

Glory to God in the Highest! Blessed JPII...

4. linda

Praise the Lord we have been witness to a living Saint in our life. John Paul 2 is an inspiration to all,both while he was alive and now in Eternal Life. I am so so happy to see him beatified he truly deserves it!

5. raji shaju

when my son was two years old when he saw popes pictures on tv or news paper he said i want to become like him now he is ten years old i offered him to god through this new saint and our lady. i hope he will hear my prayers. thanks be to god.

6. vance

Wonderful article. I am looking forward to the event.

7. Sr. Ludmilla,fmm

WOW PRAISE the LORD!!!! Out former POPE will be a saint he was a walking saint on earth. God is good!

8. Bernadette

Thanks be to God. Pope John Paul II deserved it , he did a lot to to the church. I cant wait for the day

9. MA. CRISTINA HERNANDEZ

I pray to JP2 that I may be accorded the chance to attend the beatification on May 1, 2011. We Filipinos love him dearly. He has a special place in our hearts most especially when he visited us.

10. Joseph

This was a great man i wish he was still alive