John Paul II to be beatified by Pope Benedict XVI on the Feast of Divine Mercy Comments

The sentiment of the faithful "Santo Subito" echoed as the Church discerned the cause of his canonization. Now, he will be raised to the Altar on the Feast of Divine Mercy and the faithful will call him "Blessed John Paul II." We will soon affirm what miracles effected by his intercession confirm, John Paul II is a Saint.  Continue Reading

1. deacon ssembiito charles

this is so great for the servant of servants of God to be beatified. besides the day being of Divine mercy Sunday. We also commerated St. Joseph the worker. I think and can say that John Paul II was another Joseph on earth, besides being the sucessor of Peter.

2. John

it's such a great news, so many good things happening in connection with the beatification for exapamle I've seen recently a very interesting project , you can read about it on http://www.judytapapp.com/news.htm

3. Cosmos Wemegah

Blessed be GOD forever!!!!!!! and peace on earth forever!!!!!!.A man with love for the human race.A walking Saint on earth.

4. Mika Tuilau

I am very much delighted at the announcement of this great news of the beatification of such a great man ,a role model for the rest of humanity and a living witness of true 'Love' which is bestowed from the almighty.I pray that in the not so distant future that he be canonized a great saint and i will always pray for his intervention for our world and humanity as a whole .

5. SIMON SECHABA MANAMOLELA

I am jubilant by the annoucement of beatification of Pope John Paul II,i join all the catholics globally to pray for the success of that "BIG EVENT" Glory to God and Peace to His people. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

6. Patrick Mweshi

Indeed, He was a man of prayer. He belived in what He read, learnt and thought but about all practiced what He taught. Cant wait for May.

7. Patrick Mweshi

8. Paul Okuwobi

Right from beginning i know he is a saint....................

9. MUNU CHRYSANTHUS M

I am a mill hill seminarian. John Paul II was some one that i can recommend all of us to emulate his foot steps because he actually set the pace for all of us to follow.

10. Suzanne

This has been the news i've been praying for since his passing. God is truly wonderful & my heart is filled with love & joy. My son has 'John' in his name as I prayed to the beloved Pope to help me conceive as he had a special love of children. I only ever knew him as our Pope as I was born in 1974 & he has always had a special place in my heart. Thank the Lord for guiding our Church on a soon to be momentous occasion. Pope John Paul II has & always will be Saint to me...