John Paul II to be beatified by Pope Benedict XVI on the Feast of Divine Mercy Comments

The sentiment of the faithful "Santo Subito" echoed as the Church discerned the cause of his canonization. Now, he will be raised to the Altar on the Feast of Divine Mercy and the faithful will call him "Blessed John Paul II." We will soon affirm what miracles effected by his intercession confirm, John Paul II is a Saint.  Continue Reading

1. chii Rhee

Lets all pray for the success of the beatification of our dear Pope John Paul II... I Know from the very first he will become a saint to us.. May GoD Bless us All.. Glory To God....

2. this is just an opinion

To God Be all the Glory,
    I'm Glad that everyone here possessed a Huge Faith, but let us not forget that there is only one God. I'm not having a generalization but i observed that "many" (not all) of that same faith, treat one person just like it was a God. There is what we called the messenger of God, so let us not treat them as a God, the miracle that a person can make is from God, not himself alone.
    God Bless.

3. michelle

Praise God for giving us Pope John Paul II..
    and thank you Pope John Paul II for living your life as a good example for all mankind

4. nana

my mom died recently, apr. 23, 2011, black saturday of lung cancer with so many complications and had been bedridden since january 2011... we had been praying the 3 o'clock prayer almost every time. she was taken by our Lord at 3 o'clock... and i really never intended for her burial to be on may 1, which is the feast of Divine Mercy and the day Pope John will be beautified. Surely NOTHING HAPPENS by chance. I feel that even though my mom suffered a lot, she is now blessed and what an assurance that she's in a greater place.

5. Elaine

Hail Blessed Pope John Paul ll.. you blessed us when you came to the Philippines and and I am very much lucky to be around on that time...

6. joseph gregory

The great news really make my heart joyful. While his life he had always been a rolemodel for me. John Paul II pray for us.... As an intercessor pray for peace and unity in the world..

7. onesmus mutuku.

i really admired his life style and to me He was and still remains to be my role model when i read articles about His life.am sure by the mercy of God He will be made a saint soon.john Paul ii pray for us.

8. pepe

I can not wait! I've already prepared, got even a T-shirt http://606790.spreadshirt.pl/santo-jp-ii-A15783792/customize/color/1

9. BrendaLee

I am proud to say that I own a Rosary that was bought at the Vatican and bless by Pope John Paul II. Who will become a Saint, yes in our time a real true Saint.

10. father Luyimbaazi Deus

It is very inspiring and edifying for a contemporary to be proclaimed saint or beatified. It shows the reality of Godliness lived in practical ways. The heroism we read about in the great accounts of saints in history are inspiring but this one is life giving.
    The aura of saint hood brings me closer to God as it becomes clear that one can be saint even in the dot com world.
    To an African,a Ugandan at that, a man who has once shaken hands with us in our time, who kissed Ugandan soil, who was there to physically see suffering in the Northern part of our country, whose life we knew well, a man who proclaimed to us "let your light shine" oh God he is in heaven! I saw him walk in the foot ball ground in nakivubo in kampala, I pray I see him again walk in heaven.