John Paul II to be beatified by Pope Benedict XVI on the Feast of Divine Mercy Comments

The sentiment of the faithful "Santo Subito" echoed as the Church discerned the cause of his canonization. Now, he will be raised to the Altar on the Feast of Divine Mercy and the faithful will call him "Blessed John Paul II." We will soon affirm what miracles effected by his intercession confirm, John Paul II is a Saint.  Continue Reading

1. carla

My name is carla . I love and proud great new Pope John Paul 11.
    My father pass away February 16 2010 for prostate cancer and He like pope
    how saint and him pray.
    my mother and me too.
    I remembred when pope visited peru him is angel
    wish peace of world

2. Sheila Marie Hernando Malinao

Thank you Father for the opportunity you have given us to be with our beloved Pope John Paul the II. :) We are truly blessed with your love. Thank you. :)

3. Terenzio

Since a lot of disabled people is going to discover the eternal city, it could be userful to discover the accessibility map of Rome on www.rollsquare.com , a website dedicated to wheelchair friendly city maps.

4. ruel manacap

There is one GOD....no other than!!!!!!

5. Rafael D. Salamat

There is no doubt Pope John Paul II to become a saint, in his time many countries converted from communist to democratic. He was a true Christian in words and in deeds. I had only one wish and I know he will not ignore it, for my children, for my family........John Paul II... Pray for us!

6. MH.

Someone wants the limelight taken off the royal wedding and turned back onto himself methinks.

7. Rodalyn Emperado

Pope John Paul , You are the CHOSEN and the BLESSED ! Your would be sainthood will become a living proof of GOD's Divine and Almighty intervention to all mankind. You are an epitome of HOLINESS destined to help transform
    the world. The Philippines will LOVE you forever, Britain will acknowledge you more, the rest of the world will set thier eyes on you , please help us survive in our darkest hour , in any form of earthly crisis , please help the ailing nations to recover from the fragile effects of natural calamities and disasters. Please help people to unite and gather all world leaders and its people, monarchs and churches to bring thier voices , prayers, admiration and thanksgiving to our ALMIGHTY Father in your honor as we celebrate your BEATIFICATION. Bless Pope Benedict and religious leaders that may they will do thier best to connect themselves to the people and the people to connect themselves back to GOD. Please continue to be my GUIDE.
    I ask these thru Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN

8. Rapoy

Praise God !!!! Im always ask the intercession of THis Beloved pope of ours..everytime i have a decision to make...during those time i was in the ministry of the youth. He inspired me a lot..to do more for the evangelization of the youth in our Diocese in Bacolod City,Philippines. He is my companion in my journey in my apostolate. My beloved saint pope john paul II. Always pray for us...that we may not get tired introducing the Lord to the young beleivers of this modern world...were the culture of death slowly destroy the spirit of young people. SALAMAT GID!!!

9. ASER G. ASUNCION

i was blessed by Pope John Paul II when we met Him in 1995 during 10th World Youth day.I am so proud of being a Catholic since then.All of us in the group did not explain whats happening that moment in ourself.We feel crying and our tears dropped we dont know.But one thing is very clear, the Lord sends us a true friend,a true leader,a real son of Heavenly father.
    I also promised that moment to be active in Catholic activities and deepen my spirituality through service of the MSK of the Prelature of infanta...... a Eucharistic/Lay Minister.

10. Ngumbah Leonard

Pope John Paul II has been an inspiration to the life of the present and future generations. He was a holy man. There is no doubt he has joined the company of saints. I can't wait to witness this beatification! "Pope St. John Paul II.....pray for us!"