Campaign against Archbishop Nienstedt and Marriage a Failure Comments

Homosexual equivalency forces in Minnesota failed in their effort to get Catholics to return DVDs issued as part of a diocesan campaign to preserve marriage as a union between one man and one woman. Less than 1% of the DVDs were returned. Continue Reading

1. Anne

Catholics who have the DVD's should make copies and DISTRIBUTE to all their friends and relatives in and out of the State of Minnesota. This issue is not over yet. - All Minnesota Parishes should put this in their Parish bulletin. Bishops need to encourage reading of the "CCC 2nd Ed" in all their Diocese Parishes; #2357 - 2359 says it all. Also for all Christians read: Gen 19:1-29; Rom 1:24-27; 1 Cor 6:9-10; 1 Tim 1:10. Those of the Jewish faith should check out Leviticus and other OT passages. Loving your Neighbor means that you do not want them to go to Hell.

2. Greg

Dear Christian. Done! I am looking forward for this DVD!
    Merry Christmas to you all!

3. Christian

Greg, If you want a dvd do what I did. Google Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis and go to the About US tab then the Contact Us tab and leave an e-mail. You can always call them directly @ 651-291-4400. I'm waiting to hear from them myself. This is one dvd I'm not chucking or sending back! Thanks.

4. Edward Fullerton

I fully support your Arch-Bishop in prayer,and,you all,yours in,Jesus,Mary,Joseph.

5. Greg

I'm from Long Island. I want the CD! Where can I get it from?

6. JeanCatherine

Mother Angelica said that if Im not mistaken John.

Excellent commentary in this article.

God Bless.

7. Daniel

Homosexuality is defined by sex. Heterosexuality is defined by God.

8. Nadine

Look, someone's got to point out the flaw of logic here. If I got a DVD in the mail that I didn't like or didn't agree with I probably wouldn't go to the trouble to send it back to someone...I'd just chuck it in the garbage. This article does not take into consideration the % of Catholics who just threw it away. The send-it-back campaign people weren't out to get 100% of the DVDs back. They were out to get publicity for their cause and by golly, they got it. I don't live in Minneapolis and I heard about it (and not here on catholic.org either.) It was a symbolic movement that got a lot of media coverage, so the people running the campaign probably consider it a success. Who can say who is right and who is wrong. You can spin a single story either way to make it sound good to whichever audience you are trying to appeal to.

9. vance

Thank you again for an informative article. Your article points out how CNN is actively propagandizing against Bishop Neinstedt. Your article points out how the Liberal media does its "DIRTY TRICKS" . They prop up some sympathetic character who whines and cries on camera how "MEAN, INSENSITIVE, HEARTLESS, UNCHARITABLE, RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC these Christians are. The media anchors LIE that the "Folks are Divided" over your HEARTLESS pro-family, Pro-Life position. The Liberal Establishment Media has been doing this for decades and SADLY it has been successful. I hope the Catholic Church in America will see through the Liberal Establishment Media's Dirty Tricks and stand firm with the faith.

10. John

To all those who think that the Church is full of hypocritical people:: remember there is always room for more!!!!.