Manhattan Declaration Petitions Apple After Being Stripped of iPhone Application Comments

56 Catholic Bishops and Cardinals signed the Manhattan Declaration, a call of Christian conscience, taking a stand for life, marriage, and religious liberty. The Declaration launched an iPhone/iPad application for its near 500,000 signers in early October with a 4+ rating, which means that it contains "no objectionable material," according to Apple. The application mysteriously vanished from the iTunes Store after a vocal group of opponents ... Continue Reading

1. ethan benoit

im a huge fan send me as many updates as possible please

May god bless you

2. Jimmy Kruse

I love the webstie. Please send me information about service projects, I love to work for the good of the church

3. John

I really love your website. Please e-mail me more information about the saints. At nolan.john@students.marist.net

4. Billy Atwell

The Petition already has 6,500 signers! http://manhattandeclaration.org/media/petition.aspx

5. JeanCatherine

I signed the Manhattan Declaration and support what it stands for regarding Christian Freedom in this great nation.

6. Rob

I love my iphone, but this is ridiculous. Perhaps it's time to change to the droid.

7. Pam

Apple's actions are deplorable. If Apple products are reserved only to those who support the homosexual lifestyle, than they should make that clear in their advertisements. Then those who don't support that lifestyle will not support their products. More and more, we see a compartively small group pressing for the supression of the same right to "free speech" (that they themselves take advantage of) a far greater majority We have to speak up on this and other anti-Christan endeavors being imposed on us--that are turning our country upside-down-and that will bring about our dissolution as a nation if we don't get back to our founding basics, as expressed in "those" documents--and the Ten Commandments engraved in stone, etc., all over our nation's capital buildings and courthouses across our country. Yes, there is a big "push" by a comparatively "few" to remove these engravings, as well as silence free speech regarding the same, but the vast majority of us are waking up to this sabotage of the immortal values we hold dear as a nation "under God!".

8. Lisa

Apple donates millions of dollars every year to Planned Parenthood, so I'm not surprised by their response.