Children Found in Dumpsters in Two Cities: When our Children Become Trash Comments

The remains of Seventeen babies in medical ziplock bags with the names of their mothers labeled on the outside were found in a dumpster at the Womans Choice abortion mill in Lansing. Under current MI law abortion mills can place aborted babies and biohazardous waste in the trash as long as they're dipped in formaldehyde beforehand. Two newborns, placed into plastic bags by their own mothers and then thrown away as ... Continue Reading

1. vance

BillyBob, Hundreds of thousands??? Gee, did Spain actually have that kind of population in the 1490's and early 1500's? If the EEEVIL Catholic Church did that, there wouldn't be but a few people left in the country. You and Bulbajer are over saturated with the anti-Catholic Liberal Kool-Aid.

2. flower

Im not going to sit here and finger point at anyone because im a sinner just like everyone in this world... so people wake up and stop finger point'n at catholics and priest... the priest are just human like the rest of us.. they are going through alot of test'n and some are going to fail like we have in other sins.. it is not right what some have done, but we can not judge anyone( Jesus will take care of the judgement). Instead of accus'n we should pray... If God allows this to happen is for a reason... God doesnt make mistakes and we have to have faith, love and not loose hope....for all the woman that have abortion alot of them do not know what they are doing is done because of fear or they are really not following Jesus and they do not see the sin... lets pray for them... they do not know what they are doing.. thats what Jesus came to teach us to pray for us and other...:)

3. JeanCatherine

CHOOSE LIFE ITS THE TRUTH.

4. Bulbajer

To the people who objected about my complaint: you're right, it was completely inappropriate. I'm sorry. John D: I was thinking primarily of the Native Americans that had lived around my area, and I forgot completely about the Central American and Mississipean child-sacrificers. I am pretty sure though that most tribes in other areas did not practice human sacrifice. They could be brutal to enemies, but hey, so could we. But again, you're right.

5. Nino Baldino

Abortion on demand is the most horrible holocaust in all human history and so many are still silent on it or just consider it a side issue...what is the number now...65million and counting? Sure when a temporary host is convinced that she owns the developing baby inside of her then like a slave holder of old she can feed it or kill it. And what matter if the thing is allowed to be born,,if one decides that it is boring or makes too much noise..leave it in the trash can.Notice how the ruling class does not call abortion a 'hate crime" after all they invented it..well come this tuesday maybe a new day will be dawning and light will return to this dying nation..made God have mercy on us all!.......The aztecs murdered thousands to honor their sun god...we allow millions to be also murdered in the name of choice..what madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. JeanCatherine

davide

I love you brother. I would stand with you on the last stand before Christ comes. You forget to be silenced in Christ is wrong and we have to go to the "Coliseum" and stand fast.

We need to stand in Christ and we thank you brother for your witness in Christ and if you have the guts to stand up and say what you said in the name of Christ regarding same sex attraction then you have the right to put your opinion here regardless of the people who would put nasty things here on this sight.

We love our brothers and sisters who struggle with same sex attraction and we're not bigots we want you to stand in front of Christ whether you believe in His existence or not. Especially our Christian brothers and sisters who struggle with same sex attraction. Its not just a religious issue its a difficult question we all have to make the right decision for. We cannot white wash lies and make them truths.

If we Christians do not stand up and speak out for what we believe in then we deserve to remain silent and put up with what we chose----the end of Religious Freedom.

I hope we find out the real truth on this issue and put it in its perspective. Whether anyone believes or not I hope the Holy Spirit puts the truth out there and ends this all.

davide you keep on your mission and I hope the Lord rewards you someday when we meet Him someday.

Let us all pray for davide and all those who have same sex attraction----Amen.

7. Davide

Wow valerie you speak truth grazie

8. Valerie

"The implications were obvious." This line in the article is what struck me the most, and dare I even approach the "implications"? The mother in Texas was not charged in attempting to kill the children in her womb "because she could have had the same result occur by paying for an abortion." With this case set as a precedent, it seems that while late-term abortions are not legal in most states, and partial birth abortions have been promoted under the Clinton administration, and then ruled unacceptable under the Bush administration, (not sure of status under Obama)it is thus legal, for a woman to give herself an abortion? The procurement of a legal abortion is the "right"(being further upheld by government leaders, NARAL.Planned Parenthood, extreme feminists) but the I am not sure the options are "obvious", as a result of this legal "right". It could still remain that any woman, who has the medical know-how to give herself a "safe" abortion, could do so (legally) under the remise that it is her body and her "choice", and then barring no legal rules/ramifications of how to dispose of this - what would you call it - fetus?biochemical waste? tissue? blob? (certainly not a baby) could do so, without facing any (legal) consequences. What came to my mind, is many nurses are women, some ob/gyn are women, midwives are women (I don't know any midhusbands - do you?) Under current laws, it seems we are no different than the pagans - because any women who is 8-months pregnant and has decided she does not want to go through with the pregnancy could perform a procedure on herself and terminate the pregnancy - and then God knows what - do anything she wants to with the remains? People, our minds have to go there.....

9. davide

Katherine, As a man with same-sex attraction I can tell you chastity is not impossible. I have been chaste for many months and I am 25, I am at the peak of my sexual prime. Of course I am getting up at 430 every morning to go swim, cycle or run, last thing I want to do after many miles of this is even begin to think of sex.

I am not a gay man who claim's God made me gay. I know better than this. I simply do not know why I am gay but it hardly matters. I fully accept the Church teachings regarding those of us with same-sex attraction. My family is a strong and devout Catholic family and they accept who I am. Of course my parents would never condone homosexual behavior, but that's okay I don't either.

The world tells us to give into our passions as if we are beast. Well I am not a beast I am a man made in the image of God. Many gay rights advocates get very angry with gay's like me. But the truth is there is many of us, to them we are monsters cause we do not agree with their agenda. Most of the time we live silently because of fear. The gay community can be a very selfish and hurtful place for any gay person.

So yes chastity is a virtue that we can strive for gay or not. It does not matter. I am very open regarding my same-sex attraction, I am also very open that I am a proud and faithful Catholic, and I think I have help other gay Catholics, they need to hear the truth of God's love just about as much as anyone. Sadly thousands of gay Catholics leave their faith either because they feel God does not love them or they put their homosexuality and faith on a scale and weight the options and the scale of truth loses. In some cases homosexuality is like a religion and can be compared to idolatry. I hope no gays come here and see this cause I am afraid it will cause much harm to this site with hateful comments directed at the owners of this site and at me...this tends to happen....so maybe best if this doesn't even get published. Thanks

10. TJ

Nadine: Abortion is the direct result of contraception. Contraception gives us the false security that we can have the pleasure of sex without the consequences. When the contraception fails, then abortion is the natural backup. Pope Paul VI predicted this in Humane Vitae. We need to stop expecting so little of ourselves and our young people, as if we/they are just animals who can't control our/themselves and start challeging ourselves and them to reach for something nobler. Your attitude is part of the problem.
    Regarding the article: when we can legally murder and dispose of our children in the womb, what logically is the difference after they are born other than a small amount of time and different location?