Children Found in Dumpsters in Two Cities: When our Children Become Trash Comments

The remains of Seventeen babies in medical ziplock bags with the names of their mothers labeled on the outside were found in a dumpster at the Womans Choice abortion mill in Lansing. Under current MI law abortion mills can place aborted babies and biohazardous waste in the trash as long as they're dipped in formaldehyde beforehand. Two newborns, placed into plastic bags by their own mothers and then thrown away as ... Continue Reading

1. Jessicafromchicago

This is just disgusting, I'm literally sick to my stomach....my stomach is churning. I will continue to pray for all the babies that never get a chance at life, and for their mothers to find peace with themselves for making the decision to murder their children. I will pray for our lawmakers to grasp a better understanding of the concept of human life. I will pray for the doctors and nurses who preform these procedures to understand that they themselves are killers, I pray that they grasp this concept and make a stand and leave those clinics and never preform and another one again and repent their sins. Heavenly Father have mercy on them forgive them for their sins. Grant them peace Lord. AMEN!

2. joe j whitelaw

I became physicly sick while reading the first paragraph. it seems almost surreal. how can our nation do this to the completly innocent and weakest of people, unborn children. I wept when i read this article. I was a marine once and i fought for the right for americans to LIVE in freedom but those freedoms dont include freedom to murder children. I did not fight for those people because they are not Americans, they are a people without a country.

3. vance

Joe Hargrave, I admire your list of Liberal lies. You are spot on in the great contributions the Catholic Church has made toward science, art, and education. It's good that someone like you reminds us of that fact.

4. Mary Ellen Evans

Keep in mind,Prayer Changes Things.We may never see the fruit of our labor or we may, but live in prayer [vote,do the dishes,change a diaper because we,re so called,find much peace of mind.Frequently send up wishes [intentions to HIM]and you will help all.GOD loves EVERYONE no matter who their Ancestors were or what they or their ancestors did.We all are HIS family.My dear husband had much American Indian in his ancestry.He would literally give you the shirt off his back.He received Plenary Indulgence[2]
    right before his death this past June.Pray for his intentions,I,m sure he,ll return the favor.

5. MARCO

God's watching, and His judgment is coming. We gotta warn this world of the one last call to repentance.

6. vance

Today, 10/31/2010, another disappointment from the pulpit. Here we have a major election about to occur. Did our resident Liberal priest have anything to say??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! His homily was irrelevant mumble about short people. This is why we have murdered children found in dumpsters. The Holy Father put out a message to all Bishops and clergy to discuss Pro-Life issues with the faithful and encourage them to vote for candidates who are anti-abortion and anti-euthanasia. I will follow up with an email and letter to the Bishop to ask him if he will comply with the Holy Father. I doubt I will get a reply.

7. JeanCatherine

I also recommend drop in for Holy Hour for 5, 10 or the full hour. Its wonderful and real.

8. jimadams

The past is in God's hands. The future is yours to change with the help of God. Stand at the side of God and be a Knight. Join the fight for the innocent and defenseless unborn. Get off your sofa and speak out against killing of the unborn. Change the laws. Vote for life. But most of all speak up. The more you speak up, the more lives you are going to save. The more you speak up, the more unacceptable becomes the killing. There are too many people speaking for the misconception that they have a choice as to who should live. God forgive these confused and misled people. So you Knights are called to help by speaking up at every opportunity. This is important, be loving and compassionate as Jesus taught us. Speak up forthrightly and honestly in His name. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph pray for these Knights that they may win each day the life of an unborn baby.

9. Sally M

From the UK; if you are worried your bishops are not speaking up enough about voting pro-life (vance's comment), can I suggest you pray the rosary for them - and you can sign up for it on a regular basis on the Rosary for the Bishop website. They need our prayers, and I have found the discipline of praying the rosary regularly helps me too. It has been a double blessing. Then, while you're on your beads, you can also pray for those who commit abortion, the aborted children themselves, and their poor mothers and fathers. Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. God may want us to take action, but that will only be clear to us when we pray. And who better to turn to in that than our Blessed Mother.

10. Bulbajer

Joe Hargrave, I admit that there is an abundance of anti-Christianity and anti-Catholicism in today's interpretations of history. But it is a fact that the Church did little to admonish secular leaders on ethics. For example, when the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre came around, the Pope at the time called for celebration. Now I know that he may not have known the full details, but I seriously doubt it would have changed his opinion on it.