Children Found in Dumpsters in Two Cities: When our Children Become Trash Comments

The remains of Seventeen babies in medical ziplock bags with the names of their mothers labeled on the outside were found in a dumpster at the Womans Choice abortion mill in Lansing. Under current MI law abortion mills can place aborted babies and biohazardous waste in the trash as long as they're dipped in formaldehyde beforehand. Two newborns, placed into plastic bags by their own mothers and then thrown away as ... Continue Reading

1. joe j whitelaw

Sara Palin Oh!.... sorry about that. I will pray for you. well even tho I have not seen you I can still "see" Christ in your words. I also think you would like to listen to Keith Green also. trust me it will bless and strengthen your faith. My email address is joewhitelaw1@yahoo.com

2. Bulbajer

Vance, I know college professors tend to be liberal. So I take what they have to say with a grain of sense. The most memorable source that I have for my opinion is Alan Taylor. He doesn't take one side in history; he takes all of them.

3. Sara Palen

joe j whitelaw,

although I enjoy the taste of moose, love to spend time with my children hunting, and share the name, I think you have me confused with the other Sarah from Alaska. However, the verses you mentioned I have been thinking of much lately. Holding up the hands of Moses makes me think of how we need to support the clergy that are faithful to the word of life. and the words of Ephesians speaks to the truth. When we acknowledge the truth we are convicted by conscience. Frederick Douglass said "Consience is to the individual soul and to society, what the law of gravitation is to the universe. It holds society together; it is the basis of all trust and confidence; it is the pillar of all moral rectitude. Without it, suspicion would take the place of trust; vice would be more than a match for virtue, man would pray upon each other, like the wild beasts of the desert; and earth would become hell...Nature must cease to be nature; men must become monsters; humanity must be transformed; Christianity must be exterminated; all ideas of justice and the laws of eternal goodness must be utterly blotted out from the human soul, ere a system so foul and infernal can escape condemnation, or this guilty republic can have a sound enduring peace"

And James Wilson says, of human nature, "But this darkness will not last forever. Some future sun of science will arrive, and illuminate this benighted part of the globe. When the powers of the human mind shall be delineated truly according to nature, those whose vision is not distorted by prejudice, will recognize their own features in the picture. They will be surprised that things, in themselves so clear, could be so long involved in absurdity; and when the truth is to be found in their own hearts, that they have been led so far from it by false systems an theories...The laws which God has given to us, are strictly agreeable to our nature; they are adjusted with infallible correctness to our perfection and happiness"

Joe, an unpredjudiced conscience can recognize their own features in these babies who are thrown out like yesterday's news. With the sun of science their benighted world is illuminated and we can see the very image of Christ from inside the womb. Pray for me joe, that I work out my salvation with fear and trembling and for God to work in me. Pray that I hold fast to the word of Life. Semper fidelis.

4. joe j whitelaw

to Sara Palin Thank you for your comment. I know that you are "saved" and you know who Christ is and you know our Father. I know this because when I see your picture I see our Father's eye's in yours. Please whatever it takes be our next Pesident. I know that everything you do will be the result of you being led by the Holy Spirit. have you read The Shack" by William P. Young? If you haven't please read it. I think that your life is like that. You have spent time with "them" and it shows. I know that with "them at your side nobody can deter His plans for you and you will stand strong with
    His help holding you up like Moses when he had help holding his arms up so that the sun would stay in place. You would change this roe vs wade thing by a landslide. Im not trying to fill your head or anything because God gets the Glory but if your %100 faithfull and obedient to Him He will use you as His instrument of change for this country. Also just a side note do you listen to music? Try Kieth Green. He was a great teacher through his music and I think you will be blessed and strengthaned through the words. If you go to lastdaysministrys.com you can get his music there. His Wife also is fighting abortion and is a wonderfull person in Christ. Yours in Christ Joe (Ephasians 6: 10-17)

5. vance

Bulbajer, Your college training is telling on you. Eventhough you loved them dearly, do you think for a moment that those "History Teachers" just might have been SLIGHTLY LIBERAL in thought? This is what happens when you drink the Kool-Aid.

6. Bulbajer

Okay, okay. You guys probably know more about Native Americans than me. But I still maintain that overall, the general cruelty of the Europeans rivaled that of the Natives. That's what modern historians think, and I mean the ones who aren't political pundits posing as historians.

7. DA

Bulbajer: Weeeell...If you consider Native Alaskans to be Native Americans, you don't know much about the culture at all. They also left unwanted children to die.

8. Sara Palen

joe j whitelaw

you speak as a man of conscience.If only the entire country would be driven to tears from this great injustice. I am glad to know you were a marine. I know many tough guys who, if they actually saw what abortion really is would have the same reaction. But they turn their heads from the truth. They turn their heads away from Christ. Your comment reminds me of what Thomas Jefferson said. "We must await with patience the working of an overruling Providence and hope that He is preparing the deliverance of these, our suffering brethern, When the measure of their tears shall be full, when their groans shall have involved heaven itself in darkness, doubtless a God of justice will awaken to their distress, and by diffusing light and liberality among their oppressors, or at length by His exterminating thunder, manifest His attention to the things of this world." We all should be sick to see what is happening in our country today.

9. brennah hasty

this is sick. why would anyone want to do anything like this? i cant even believe what i read, its horrrible. people are disguisting for doing this.. just disguisting.

10. Jo

The world was outraged because a woman stroked a cat and then proceeded to unceremoniously dump it in a wheelie bin! A YouTube sensation. It was wrong, yes, because I always say that if a person would do that to an animal, think of what that person would do to a human being.

Would the world react in the same way if we see an employee of a killing factory (abortion clinic), take out the innocents murdered in the womb in a torn bin bag and dump them into a wheelie bin?

Holy Innocents, pray for us!