Exorcism and the Church Militant: Fr. Euteneuer, Pro-Life Leader, Is Also an Exorcist Comments

By the end of my interview with Father Euteneuer, I realized my initial question about being frightened of demons had betrayed my misunderstanding of the limits of demonic power. Exorcism and the Church Militant is a book that should provide guidance to many for years to come, especially for parents who need a reminder that the occult is not innocent entertainment. Continue Reading

1. Nick

Hey, does anybody know if I can get a job writing for this website? I think my extensive experience writing Dungeons & Dragons adventure modules and World of Warcraft fan fiction should more than qualify me for the position.

2. GTown

People especially you Bart, Just read the Bible. Holy Scripture tells enough about the world of demons and fallen Angels. I find that most people today who comment about others being schizophrenic or mentally ill is because they are fearful that there is more to mental illness. There is a book that is Called "People of the Lie" It is a book written by a psychiatrist/Medical Doctor. In his profession he has seen real Evil. Alive and Well. Not every person who seems sick from a mental illness, really are. And if people do not believe that their are real demons out there in this world doing evil then they are the ones fooling themselves. When you start looking for the Truth, You will find it.
    Thank You Elizabeth for caring enough to help.

3. Mary Jusfield

I can't believe that in the year 2010, people still believe in the boogy man and all of this hocus pocus. Here's a question for you, since you believe in the devil and possession, I'd like to know if all of the priests who sexually molested young boys were "possessed?" And a comment about Harry Potter... if the author had actually READ the Harry Potter books, they're all about goodness triumphing against evil.

4. Audrey II

Best response by far, Brad! Of course, most won't recognize the self-reinforcement inherent to the belief when it kicks in to reject your plea for self-analysis. You're a tool of the devil, convincing ppl he's not real. You're one of those ppl who needs saving. You're one of the lost who is beyond recovery. Either way, your very lucid commentary won't even be considered by most, but rather discarded by one of the many self-fulfilling-prophecies built into theocratic rhetoric.

Cheers for the attempt to reach a rational mind. I'm afraid that here, it's likely in vain.

5. Another Person

We all know that since Wicca and the Church of Satan have become more prevalent we've had an improvement in all things in this world. People bled from the church and now it's so much better... never mind the rampant murders and lack of safe-guarding corruption in the governments.

What is obvious is that entertainment providing a moral dissolution of boundaries can lead people to equivocating and dabbling. That's a doorway in itself.

Our science is not complete, it is not a church to be worshipped, it cannot solve the questions of morality or the etherial conundrums--it dismisses and ignores such thing (pretty unscientific attitude to have, but caused by science as a dogma).

So don't crap on the church: it's a buttress and a bulwark against destructive human tendencies and true evil. If people cleaved to the bible and thus entered further study and discussion of the moral gifts it provided, instead of running from it, we would be in better shape in our societies.

6. ParkerBros

I have had my own experiences with evil. When I was a child, my sister and I played with a Ouija board. Soon, we became too afraid to continue. So we decided to play Monopoly instead. And she bought, like, six properties all in a row so no matter what number I rolled, I always seemed to have to pay her money. And she put hotels on all of them! Now that is evil.

7. pam

And now the demons have been given a vaccum to our souls. METH = MY ENTRANCE TO HELL. evil has permeated our lives and we, as a society welcome it and give it celebrity because society has been bedeviled. Our children are being stolen from us via our sick, decandent culture.

8. Really

Brad: I find it interesting that you are trying to force your views on others. It's true: atheism/secularism is just another belief system that seeks converts through evangelism. Don't like the site? don't visit! It's that simple.

9. Dax

I just linked here from Drudge, November 2010. Article originally published in July. I know sometimes Drudge links to totally ridiculous things, just for the joke of it all. I assume that's what this was. This is one of the stupidest subjects in all of religion -- and one of the stupidest articles on that subject I've ever read. Anyone who believes this stuff and/or thinks this is an illuminating article... sorry. Guess what you are.

10. Ryan

Last night, even though my priest warned me, I attended a showing of the new Harry Potter movie. Since then, I've been unintentionally making growling noises a little bit. Does this mean I've gotten possessed? If so, can anyone recommend a qualified exorcist to help me? I'm really scared.