Beautiful Feet: Beloved Priests Attacked By Demons in Broad Daylight Comments

While the demons of hell attempt to knock the feet out from under priests in Rockford, IL through attack, they persist in bringing the Gospel even into the satanic abortion trenches. Their revulsion for anything as holy as a Catholic priest is evident in their bizarre window displays, a few of which reportedly include a nun in a coffin, a rubber chicken hanging from a noose, and a picture of Jesus flipping the bird that says, "Even Jesus Hates You." Continue Reading

1. BRG

God bless these brave priests and seminarians and the great religious and lay women and men who support them. They help actualize the awesome power of God in the midst of evil. Even if we cannot be with them physically, let us offer our prayers of support and gratitude for their witness!

2. John

Maria - If you don't believe in demons...then you don't believe in Angels. If you don't believe in things that the bible clearly state exist...and any discerning Roman Catholic knows exist...why are you even reading catholic.org? The Roman Catholic Church acknowledges their existence and has provided a series of prayers and litanies to the faithful to protect against them. When all else fails, most Archdioceses have an official Exorcist that will be called in to assist. Ultimately your comment is either naive and uninformed...or simply arrogant and antagonistic.

3. Dr. Ferdinand Cassar Torreggiani

Like the Nazis these abortionists will some day,and that time will come, be brought to justice. I find it hard to pray for them but i do. I hope that they will have a change of heart and realize that they are murdering the most innocent and helpless of all beings

4. edith

may God bless those priests and give them the courage to continue their goodwork.

5. edith

6. Michael

What a fabulous story of brave men of God. I plan to participate in an organized march next Saturday on the local abortion mill in Louisville. After holding a mass, Archbishop Kurtz will lead the faithful in procession while praying the rosary. Please support this effort either in person or by the power of your prayer. Christ said by faith we can move a moutain; let us use our faith to bring an end to the murder of the unborn. Ave Maria!!

7. jin aguilar - Tacloban City

The article & the comments reminded me to pray fervently the Prayer for Priests and pray for the unborn children. I hope that here in the Philippines, parishes would also be paired off to every abortion clinic. I once attended a prayer rally before an abortion clinic. Soon after that clinic closed shop. But I saw a new and bigger one was opened.

". . oremus pro invicem" let us pray for one another. God bless!

8. Eddie Fong

This article reminds me of a patient at our hospital. I am working for VA hospital. His name is John. He used to come to Mass almost everyday. Then, all of a sudden he stop coming.
    Last week, he showed up for mass again. I greeted and talked about how things were. Out of nowhere he mentioned the obvious, he told me the reason why he stopped coming to mass..He told me that every time he comes to mass, something bad happen to him. But nothing of the sort happen if he stayed away.
    I know how it feel, I was there before. The devil makes us feel the Church is bad for us, exactly how John felt. I explained that to him and how the devil is twisting his mind. And the devil got him where he want him, out of the Church. I promised him I will pray for him and to get him a Scapular.
    Pray the Rosary every day! The Mother will take care of you!
    God Bless!

9. Glenn Francis

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!!
    and all His anointed Priests who stand watch over the souls.
    And who invoke and lay their hands on the needy.
    And guard and defend them from the enemy's attacks.
    May they be more such examples all over the world.
    I ask this in Lord Jesus's mighty name!!
    Amen

10. Matt A.

I ask you now Lord to protect these Priests from the Demons of Hell as they do your will. Jesus Christ my lord and savior, I Trust In You! Amen.