Beautiful Feet: Beloved Priests Attacked By Demons in Broad Daylight Comments

While the demons of hell attempt to knock the feet out from under priests in Rockford, IL through attack, they persist in bringing the Gospel even into the satanic abortion trenches. Their revulsion for anything as holy as a Catholic priest is evident in their bizarre window displays, a few of which reportedly include a nun in a coffin, a rubber chicken hanging from a noose, and a picture of Jesus flipping the bird that says, "Even Jesus Hates You." Continue Reading

1. Matt

Maria (June 4th comment) needs our prayers to. O' my Jesus, forgive us our sins, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy. May God Bless Maria and help her understand. Maria, they do exist. I turned my life over to God about 2 years ago. Things got worse for me, things constantly kept breaking, cars, appliances, you name it. I had no work to speak of. I had depression trying to take me over. It affected my wife to. We started praying together and I decided that I would put all of my trust in the lord NO Matter What. He is helping us now daily. I could spend alot of time telling you everything he does for us but just know this. As sure as there is a God who is All Good, Pure Love, and Truth. There also is the exact opposite called Evil. If you care to call on The Father, pray The Rosery & The Divine Mercy Chaplet be firm in your commitment and he will help you.

2. Judith A. Aufdewrheide

ditto. thank God for the gallant, brave and holy people who are who are standing vigil outside the abortion mills. Our priests are truly on the front lines. We must all stand tall to withstand the evil around us; especially the evil within. And the worse may still come. Our Church's formation stands on the bodies of our martyrs..The early saints were fed to the lions in Rome and men an women throughout history have died and shed blood for their faith in Christ and His Church. From each dark time of persecution our Church becomes stronger. When Catholics around the world stand up for our faith in Jesus Christ, His Truth, His Teachings, His Way, His Church, His very Body and Blood, by our testimony and physical witness we then bring credibility to the Gospel of Christ that we profess with our mouths, minds, heart, and souls. O, Lord God please give us the deep love to stand and be counted, Amen.

3. Elizabeth

It is my belief that our priests ARE protected :)

4. Mary

How beautiful it is to be a priest.... what a beautiful vocation in life. Words can not describe. Priests are always in my prayers, and i know our Holy Mother is protecting them.

5. Elizabeth

It my prayer that the Good Lord should protected, strengthen our priests from the hands of the evils of the earth.

6. Elizabeth

Maria, I think you're experiencing some of the same confusion that I myself experienced a few years ago. I always thought of angels as one type of being, demons as another. It wasn't until I read an excellent book written by Father John A Hardon, SJ titled "Meditations on the Angels" that I finally grasped that demons ARE angels, but the fallen. His meditations are available in their entirety online. If you type in angelology on your search engine and follow up in an advanced search with his name, you'll find them. This could also help Eddie Fong's friend as Father Hardon includes writings on how demons react towards those entering the Church. I went from an outcast Baptist to Wiccan High Priestess to the Catholic Church. Some of the trials his friend is experiencing I also experienced. It wasn't a linear journey, but ALOT of backsliding along the way. Tell your friend, don't give up!!! The pain he feels is the healing!!!!! Hopefully, he's been baptized?????

7. Martin Hulda

WOW!

8. Maria J.

Demons are real but I never thought of them as the motivation for abortions.

9. stan reynolds

Yes, let's pray very hard for these priests. Jesus is on the side of life. Abortion is not correct no matter how you cut it. Jesus, Son of the Living God, please have mercy on those who offend your God given gift of LIFE. Jesus , we love you and pray with all the masses said today for the elimination of abortion. We pray for the aborted babies, Jesus forgive the guilty parties.

10. mike

Laity are not supposed to say these prayers anymore. In 1988 (or thereabouts) only priests can say the exorcism prayers - of which there are different levels. However, even priests need the permission of the bishop for possession exorcisms. I am not sure about infestation exorcisms. But the power and authority of the bishop needs to be behind these priests, or else, they are going to produce the opposite result.

I remember seeing a Medieval painting titled: The Exorcism of Paris, where a large group of priests were saying exorcism prayers over Paris- and the demons were portrayed as fleeing in droves! If only our bishops were not so focused on politics....and were doing all they could to support the troops in the trenches.