Beautiful Feet: Beloved Priests Attacked By Demons in Broad Daylight Comments

While the demons of hell attempt to knock the feet out from under priests in Rockford, IL through attack, they persist in bringing the Gospel even into the satanic abortion trenches. Their revulsion for anything as holy as a Catholic priest is evident in their bizarre window displays, a few of which reportedly include a nun in a coffin, a rubber chicken hanging from a noose, and a picture of Jesus flipping the bird that says, "Even Jesus Hates You." Continue Reading

1. wilma

I pray for our priests daily we are very fortunate here on maui at christ the king to have such beautiful priests from the philliplines of our lady of la sallette order. They are young men of holiness and dedication to our parish I used to take care of them as a mother but retired now I go to mass and thank God for them everytime I see them especially when the eucharist is being held up Jesus is definetly in them and I get to share this wonderful gift with them God bless our priests forever I also go to the old folks home with them to minister at mass every tuesday It brings happiness in my heart everytime Thank you Jesus for our priests

2. MARY FLOECK

I know first hand the power of the priest. There can be no more powerful witness outside an abortuary than a priest wearing his cassock and praying. Yes, I have witnessed it myself and felt it as I too prayed outside an abortuary, which did eventually close. I do pray for all priests. They need our prayers and they need a laity who not only pray but fast and visit the Blessed Sacrament often. We the laity need to be more active in this spiritual battle. EWTN is an excellent source for all Catholics. You will hear what you need to hear and you will get all the support you need in order to go out into the world and be a witness for Christ and His Church. Please take the time, before it is too late. God's blessings be upon all these priests and all the laity who give so unselfishly of their time and prayers.

3. Ted Flores

May the Holy Blood of Christ cover, and, JESUS Holy Name empower all the priests specially those engaged in spiritual warfare. May Mama Mary provide them Motherly protection with St. Joseph, Archangels and Saints' help, to SAVE ALL THE INNOCENT BABIES AND THEIR MOTHERS FROM THE EVIL ONSLAUGHT! in the Name of GOD, the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit!

4. IR

Stunning article. She hit it out of the park. Bless our priests.

5. Flory

I think this is so so amazing. May God always give these priests the grace and strength to stand up for HIM!! God bless you'll always!! And my HIS peace and assurance rest in your hearts!!

6. Susan

Thank you for this article. I have been praying for protection on a matter and guided to this article. God is showing me that difficulty I and my family are having may be demonic because of the attack, foul language, on going persecution and hatred toward us. Many people respond baffled when I try to discuss the situation in terms of evil and don't have an understanding of how evil manifests or what to do about it. It is very real.
    So please pray for me and my family.
    I thank the Catholics for their work (I am not Catholic) because when I was contemplating aborting an unplanned pregnancy as a single mother it was the Catholics who took me in and nourished me through a very painful and potentially evil time - and I might add without proselytizing the Catholic religion so I hold a special place in my heart for Catholics!
    Thank you and God Bless!

7. Andrew

Laity are never to say the Exorcism Prayers; those are for the priests only. The Laity can say the deliverance prayers. To that person saying we should wake up; because we are still living in the middle ages; well I can only say; you will find out soon enough where you are going; because you do not believe. A priest should always be very questioning when he is called to do a exorcism; first the medical professionals should check the person out to make sure it's nothing medical or mental; once they find out it's not; then the priest is to come and do the exorcism. He should have fasted for about five days; been to confession in those five days and received the Eucharist at Mass; to be pure and spiritually strong. A exorcism could take hours, days and weeks; but the demon or demons will leave; because they can't stand Jesus or the Blessed Mother.

But if a lay member of the Church doesn't believe that demons exsist; you might want to pray, GO TO CONFESSION AND CLEAN YOUR SOUL; then try saying that again.

8. JeanCatherine

Fr.Thomas thank you for your service and to all of your brother priests and those who are religious in giving up for the service and Kingdom of God.

Praying for you father. Will try to fast. Also if we all get the chance watch and do Benediction when you can. Love the The Devine Mercy Chaplet at 3:00PM EWTN.

Excellent for offering for our Church, Laity and Priests. We all need it. Everyone of us. The evil can only get in if we allow it to. We have free will. We need to stay close to Jesus.

Father Thomas stay close to Christ no matter what the evil one throws at you and your brother priests.

Pray for those who do not believe that the evil one exists and tries to hurt us.

Abortion is blood sacrifice even though a ritual isnt practiced. It still is blood sacrifice to Satan. Unfortunately the world doesnt see it this way. It to me is a new historical child sacrifice often practiced in ancient cultures. We just got more sophisticated and negligent of life.

For those of you who need to know more about life issues check out Priests for Life.

For those of you who suffer Same Sex Attraction in our church check out the Courage Apostolate and PeopleCanChange Website. Excellent sources. I support them spiritually always if not monetarily. God Bless Father John Harvey and all those who work in the Same Sex Apostolate in our Church. Pray for all of our Holy Apostolates in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. For those who dont believe pray for them as well.

Pray for Holy Father and his guidance as well.

9. Binoy A. Mathew

This is truly an inspirational story and well written.

May we ask GOD, to help us to more deeply appreciate HIM, for the great gift that HE has bestowed, that of Catholic Priests on us!

Just as how GOD required the help of Mother Mary, to bring JESUS to this world, more than two thousand years ago, quite similarly, GOD requires the help of the Catholic Priests to bring JESUS to us, physically, in the most HOLY EUCHARIST!

GOD Bless them all... and keep them from all harm.

We will fight the devil and help our Priests in the fight as well!

I little story that a Priest had once told me - if a lay person were to fall into sin (a public one), then his family, relatives, neighbours and even parishioners would be scandalized. If suppose a Priest were to fall into such a sin, indeed the effect would ripple through the Parish, neighbouring Parishes, the Diocese and neighbouring ones as well. If suppose a Bishop were to fall into such a sin, it would be national headlines and scandalize the people of that country and others too, to a certain extent. Now if suppose that the Pope were to fall into such a sin, that would probably be the end of the Catholic Church, as we know it. Hence now imagine the number of devils that would be behind each persons - a lay person, a Priest, a Bishop and the Pope Himself... afterall the greater the prize for the evil one, the more numerous are the ones behind that person. This is why in all our Holy Masses, we pray specifically for our dear Beloved Pope, our Bishop, Clergy, Religious and Faithful. Keep Praying. Know this for sure, the devil is a defeated enemy - hence not to be feared, just keep praying to keep the devil at bay.

GOD Bless!

10. MariaD.

May Our MIGHTY GOD PROTECT all priests fighting against the culture of death. And May HE give us the grace to find true humility to learn how to pray for each other I ask this DEAR GOD IN THE NAME OF YOUR BELOVED SON OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. GOD MOST HIGH HAVE MERCY ON US AND HEAL OUR LAND AMEN.