Mother Pierina of the Holy Face of Christ to Be Beatified Comments

Mother Pierina (1890-1945), a mystic, dedicated her life to spreading devotion to the face of Christ and, at the same time, to the fight against Satan. This was discovered in her personal diary, found by the sisters in the cell of the convent after her death. Continue Reading

1. peter smith md

I pray that many will seek to see the 1953 movie "Christmas is Magic". I first saw the movie December 22, 2012 as part of a series of Christmas theme movies contained in "Heavenly Christmas Film Classics" DVD. The face of Jesus appears unmistakably and is very moving. I contacted the distributor and informed them of my experience. They have listed the movie on YouTube. This has been a miracle to me and I want others to see this Holy Face. If you have seen the Shroud of Turin you will be amazed.

2. Jackie

I love the Holy Face of Jesus!!!! May the Holy Face be adored in every corner of the world.

Most Holy Face of Jesus, in your promises you state that you will open your mouth to the Heavenly Father to plead our cause. Please dear Lord, merciful Lord, open your mouth to the Heavenly Father and ask Him to heal my dad of all his cancers. They have spread to his nodes and liver. He desperately needs a miracle.

Oh Holy Face of Jesus, have mercy!!
    Oh Holy Face of Jesus, please cure my dad!

Thy will be done.

3. Jason Solivais

Grow closer to the Lord through devotion to the Holy Face of Jesus.
    The Holy Face Medal is a weapon of defense, a shield of strength, and a token of Jesus' Love and Mercy for us.
    Contact: Holy Face Association, PO Box 821, Champlain, New York 12919-0821
    phone# 514-747-0357

4. gloria

Dear Mother Pierina, , please pray and grant her good health for my sister(Esmeralda Garcia Banda),she was told that she has cancer in her spine.. give her strength and courage to deal and hold on to her faith in our Lord,Jesus Christ... pray for her, her 3-sons,husband, daughter in law and grand-kids. Thank You Mother Pierina, in Jesus name i pray,Amen..

5. Josephine Stevens

I am so happy to hear this. I have a great devotion to the Holy Face and I have been blessed to have seem the Holy Face in the Monstance during Benedicftion. I truly believe. Thank you Mother Pierina. Please intercede for me and my family.

6. Jacqueline

May the most, divine, gentle and lovable face of Jesus, be honored and loved throughout the world.

Most Holy Face of Jesus, please grant me the grace of my family's conversion and salvation; please bless us all with good health, and bless me and my husband with more children.

Most Holy Face of Jesus, I love you.
    Most Holy Face of Jesus, I adore you;
    Most Holy Face of Jesus; may you be praised and honored through eternity!

Amen!

7. Viviane Lidji

Mother Pierina for my family husband - daughter - son and grdson and myself for all our temporal and spiritual needs.

Pray especially for my nephews : Marc-Olivier w/some kind of mental problems and
    ChristianAngeEmmanuel (2yrs old) for water in
    brain

8. DOLORES BOITNOTT

Please give the address and or e-mail to order medal of The Holy Face of Jesus. Thank you. God Bless you. Dolores

9. Winkyb

This article is encouraging, I say the Holy Face chaplet with the Golden Arrow prayer. I wish that all would pray this chaplet for the intention of the Triumph of the Church and God's People and the Downfall of Her Enemies. The chaplet honors the face and the five senses assaulted by the sins of men especially during His Passion and Crucifixion. The chaplet is made like the rosary beads except you have 5-set of six beads for a total of 33 small beads represent the age Jesus was crucified. On every large bead the following prayers are said: My Jesus Mercy. Glory be...prayer. On the small beads the following prayer is said: Arise O Lord! Let your enemies be scattered and let them that Hate thee Flee from before thy Face. On opening the chaplet the Apostle Creed is recited on the Cross. Upon the completion of the chaplet say the Golden Arrow prayer revealed by Our Lord to Sister Mary of St Peter. It is a powerful prayer of reparation and spiritual warfare against attacks against God, His Church, His People including the unborn. I exhort all to pray this prayer. St Mary of St. Peter, pray for us and all those who respond to this call.

10. l.rutgers

I am wearing this holy medal asking Jesus through his Holy face, the conversion,reconciliation of my husband and married children, so they will reconise their Redemptor and venerate Him and adore Him and that they will be saved from evil, Mother Pierina intervere for them,thank You so much. Yelena Rutgers , the Netherlands