Inspire: Unfailing Love and a Heart Like Mine Comments

You and I are loved beyond our comprehension.  No language exists that can capture the quality of His love for us and the lengths to which He has gone to rescue His lost children.  Only the Word Himself can say it. He who owed me nothing at all, who had nothing to prove, patiently and gently proved to me that He rescued me from hell for the sake of pure love.  Endless, unfathomable love... poured out on me, His beloved daughter. Continue Reading

1. Moyo

Really beautiful! God's love for us is profouund!

2. Sonia

Thank you Jennifer, yes the snake does hiss very often. Well if he is not hissing to bring us down in our faith he is purring us into corruption and disguises it with beautiful colours and sounds. He manipulates our mind into believing the real is unreal and the unreal is real or in other words the good is bad and the bad is good. To follow our beloved Saviour in this lifetime is very very hard and harder is it to raise children in this world where there is more corrupted ways than good. Can you write an article about this with some advice? I would so appreciate it.

3. Nneka

Thank you Jennifer. This is a good article. Yes it truly relates to me. I truly need the Lord to tell me who he is and then tell me who i am.

4. Tanya Holland

I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face...this is "Classic Jennie"...I am convinced that nobody could have put this as eloquently as Jennie Hartline. Thanks.

5. Pat

Well said Jennifer, for all of us who have been there. Thank You Jesus for your many gifts.

6. Pearl

I really needed to read this article this morning. I share similar experiences and thank u because I needed to know that I was not alone. God Bless U!

7. SC

Lovely. Freedom is so holy.

8. Michael Brandon

Fantastic Article Jennifer. It was worth waiting for.

God Bless You