Why is this Week Called Holy? Take This Cup Comments

We all experience "Gethsemanes" in our own lives; times of difficulty, deep sorrow, loss, distress, fear and anguish. Continue Reading

1. Darkimong Khaling

'We are invited to embrace a surrendered lives'. Wonderful. Yes I deeply desire that Jesus be seen in me. So this article really encourage me to continue my effort. May God contineously use you.
    Thank You.

2. Reyna

Thank you for this article! I really needed to read this! I know it's true to suffer the way Jesus did, but sometimes we forget. Thanks again! :)

3. R. Ariel Vázquez

Thanks for remind me that it is not about me, but it is about Him and God's will. "Our Christian vocation is to live as He lives, to love as He loves and to thereby become "holy" as He is holy." Jesus, I need You! You are the greatest event in my life!

4. Rohan Nazareth

I Think Angel is came through you to tell me about these secret i mean how to pray. Thank You very much. I ask God to have mercy on you on your soul. Live Happily My Dear.

5. James R. Shunamon

What a wonderful article. Personally for me it could not have arrived at a better time as I and my family are going through what is possibly the worst and most scary time of our lives right now. Although it is hard from a human standpoint to face trials, it is quite comforting when we are reminded that our Lord truly understands our suffering because he suffered in His humanity. My understanding of the true meaning of the words " "Father, if you are willing, take this cup away from me; still, not my will but yours be done." has been made much clearer. It is not the trial that has come against me that I need focus on; It is that the will of our Father be done - then what shall mere mortals do to me? Thank you Deacon Keith.

6. magnolia reyes

i have learned the new way of becoming " holy".
    it is not easy, but with CHRIST all things are possible!
    thank you so much and GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

7. flor vera guerrero

thank you for this article..it deepens my faith and inspired me to be a good christian and be forgiving...only now i know that "i can convert pain into fruitful suffering and to turn bad thing into something good'... I AM PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC !!!

8. Louisa Coelho

The article is very informative and well written.

Thanks.

Louisa

9. Fanyana Selokela

Thank you. I needed to hear that. I'm going through a personal crisis, and your Article is of real consolation. God Bless.