Vatican Demonstration Calls for Nancy Pelosi´s Excommunication Comments

The ten pro-life demonstrators will be standing at the Vatican fence in front of St. Peter´s Basilica. Continue Reading

1. John

Abortion will end in this country when Catholics stop voting for abortion politicians

2. John Paine

To Anna,
    Nancy Pelosi condemms herself and has all ready left the church herself.Any announcement from the Vatican will just formalize what she has all ready done to herself. Nancy Pelosi uses the label Catholic when it suits her needs for an election campaign. There is no such thing as being a Catholic and being pro-abortion Anna. She is commiting sacrilige at communion and the bishop is helping her.

3. Anna

Only God will judge each and every one of us. which one of you can pick up the stone and throw it.

4. Terry Brennan

On behalf of our clergy, and our Holy Father:
    I confess to almighty God, Father ,Son, and Holy Spirit. To the Archangel Michael. To Mary, the mother of Jesus. To the apostles Peter and Paul, and to all the saints, and to you my brothers and sisters for I have sinned exceedingly in thought , word, and deed.
    Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grevious fault.

Therefore I beg God, the Father , son, and Holy Spiriut. The Archangel Michael, Mary, the Mother of Jesus,the blessed apostles Peter and Paul, and all the saints and you my brothers and sisters to pray to the Lord our God for me. Amen

Yahweh will protect his people, but the arrogant He will repay with interest. Ps 33

5. william Papke

I cannot understand how one can call oneself a Catholic and still be pro abortion.

6. David S. R. Clark

Please, GOD, let the Holy Catholic Church DO what needs to be done. To SMITE the unholy, and deny those who would shed perfect innocence the right of Communion!

7. Art

Pelosi should be excommunicated... her actions and her record are one illuminated by pure evil.

8. Kaylan

I agree with The Vanguard of St. Catherine of Siena. Those politicians and public figures who "obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to holy communion". This should be enforced because for too many years, it has caused great scandal and especially peril to the unborn.

9. geri

I think the church should take care of all the problems that plague her right now. Throw no stones

10. Onuoha stephen

What we as pro-lifer owe's unborn children is to continue fervently in prayer and to work hard in accordance with the spirit of light. The battle is the Lord's