Defender of the Faith: Bishop Stika Responds to Distribution of Anti-Catholic Tracts Comments

''The leaflets produced by Chick Publications are hateful, discriminatory, and full of prejudice and bigotry.' Continue Reading

1. Arthur Jenkin

I find no reason for you to have shown such a disgusting photograph of the eucharist. It made me sick to my stomach.Why would you do such a thing?

2. smd

As a poorly catechised person, these very comics pulled me away from the church. God is on His throne and wooed me back by His grace. They are dangerous to those just like myself who are vulnerable. Thank you Bishop for making a statement. I hope your generosity and kindness is seen as a driving force to call those weaker in faith home.

3. nat

Our family will continue to pray for the Priests, Bishops, and our Pope. Praise God!!!!

4. Daryl

Well! It is a very wonderful statement.

5. Wayne

The Bishop did the right thing. I am always reminded of this passage in the Bible when someone attacks our Church. Jesus said "And I say to you: That you are Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" St.Matthew 18.

6. polly

A dignified response. Well said.

7. em

God bless you Bishop Stika! our church needs more ministers of Christ like you.

8. abdj