Girl Scouts Distribute Planned Parenthood Sex Guide at UN Meeting Comments

One recent Girl Scout project 'aims at securing the right of women, men and adolescents aged between ten and twenty-five, to better reproductive and sexual health.'

Continue Reading

1. JeanCatherine

I contacted the above and reported the story to them.

They are an extension of One Million Moms.

2. Harold Olsen

A couple of weeks ago I read a story that our City Council here in Seattle was going to pass a tough panhandling law that would do nothing to stop aggressive panhandling but would have the affect of preventing the Girl Scouts from selling their cookies. I wrote a response in support of the Girl Scouts saying that the City Council should leave the Girl Scouts alone. I also made up my mind that this year I would go out of my way to buy some cookies from them. Not anymore. I won's support any organization that support abortion. I thought the Girl Scouts, not to mention the YMCA--the "C" of which is supposed to stand for Christian--promoted morality not murder. I'm not surprised the UN is a part of something like this, but not the Girl Scouts.

3. Christian

That is sick! I'm not buying any more of their cookies either, and my daughters will never join the Girl Scouts.

4. oferdesade

I send my pure & innocent girl to scouts and this is what they teach her???!!!

5. L

How can we launch a formal protest to show our disgust? I always knew the Y was a PP advocate, but I am shocked about this news regarding Girl Scouts. My daughters are involved in this program! Shame on them!!!

6. ninek

As God is my witness, I will never eat or buy a Thin Mint cookie EVER AGAIN!