Ash Wednesday: Let Us Enter Into Lent Comments

Catholics will participate in Ash Wednesday Service where they will be told to 'Turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel' and be signed on the forehead with ashes. Continue Reading

1. joanne

Wow, on my way to Mass and read this, now I feel more inspired to follow my lenten journey

2. AUGUSTINE

Am focusing on prayer during the lent period to assist me get a better employment ,bring peace in the whole world and most people to turn down sins .

3. Patrick

Awesome. Thank you. Patrick!

4. justine kiumu

LET US ALL PRAY DURING THIS LENTEN SEASON,THAT CHRIST MAY HELP US CENTRE OUR LIVES IN HIM,AND THUS FREE US FROM THE SINS OF THE FLESH AND THE PASSING THINGS OF THIS WORLD.GOD BLESS.

5. Anselm Mwadime

It is a blessing reflection for me I start this Lenten period. Thanks

6. swapna

i learnt such a wonderful meaning of ash wednesday as i could not attend the mass. thank you

7. Maria Barretto

Thank you very much. I was not aware of so many rites. I fast during every lent but this website cleary states the real meaning of lent.

8. Deoreen

Thank you so much for this information. I never knew much of this lent tradition what I am supposed to do. Now, I know! May God bless you, and thank you!